What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Hi Mr Ares, you have some valid points. If I recall Pakistan is looking for a submarine that than launch Babur LACMs. Also, trust me given the mentality in the subcontinent, the minute India is close to delopying SLBMs on subs, Pakistan will follow suit. I want to stress that I am not advocating this type of confrontation, but history as shown that Pakistan will invest in this type of weaponry regardless the cost of it.

Also I am well aware of what an EMP warhead is. NK and China are rumored to employ EMP warheads for their ballistic missiles. The USA also used "e-bombs" on Iraq in the 2003 conflict. However, a lot of military hardware especially naval ships, planes, tanks and missile systems have shielding to their electronics in order to protect them from this very effect. I am sure at the very least designers have incorporated this shielding into road mobile IC/BMs, or it negates their whole use. Air Force 1 has complete analogue systems to protect it from this situation.

Lastly, I also remember reading somewhere that India was worried about an EMP burst strike over Bangalore in case of hostilities. Quid pro quo... Take care.

Last edited:
@ Indians

We dont need to test our missiles again and again we know our missiles will work when we need.. :P u are testing every missile again and again because you guys have doubt on your missile technology lol

@ Indians

We dont need to test our missiles again and again we know our missiles will work when we need.. :P u are testing every missile again and again because you guys have doubt on your missile technology lol

wow ! what An idiotic thought..

Islamic fundamentalist takeover..
Its the new "communism"..to the Americans..

Where do these "numbers" come from anyway??.. ever wonder about it..
and yes..it is a big lol on the "legal" powers..
yessir world sheriff America sir!!

Dont pounce on me --- but all these may be a prelude for an attempt to somehow generate a hysteria about Pakistani nukes falling into 'wrong' hands and tighten controls on it.

I may/may not be correct -- but just my opinion.

What I read between the lines is a subtle signal for India to buy more of westren arms, to counter this threat!

Wow - you read too much between the lines to ignore the main point. :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ Well Pakistan will never accept India as the only regional power of South Asia.India should now stop living in dream of ONLY regional power of S.Asia

well time will tell...
10 years ago no one accept china as the central power of asia.now see !!
i am sure you will forced to accept(forgot about the word will accept) india as the regional power house in the years ahead..

it's not the time to dream but to see the reality..

@ Indians

imported having a tag "tested ok" from.........:P

Our country is more important for the world than India & the world understand it.

Whatever it seems to you but it is reality that if Pakistan will not be treated equally than they will be forced to do so, furthermore US itself says that they want a stable Pakistan with stable economy, so they should stop giving the loans & aids & help Pakistan like China help us by giving us technologies, opening their markets for Pakistani products & give them tax free status, modernising our security forces etc aids & loans given in the name of Pakistan never benefit the Pakistanis but goes into the pockets of Zardari & Co(& world knows this, hope they haven't forget Mr10%).

lol :rofl: India is not regional power in South Asia:no:, but if this dream made you sleep calmly so i permit you to dream so, Ok kid.:D

good to hear that your country is become capable of doing exports and i am very curious to know that what kinda products you guys exports tell me something big dont tell me anything like onions or wheet or something like that and what kinda investment pakistani companies doing in china what i know is at present pakistan is no where in the world map buisness and economy wise
whole world knows you just due to the bomb blasts and terrorism and you guys still celeberating your nuclear stockpile and enjoying it

you just said that you want equal status like india from the rest of the world(you just mention usa) but situation is same in whole world regarding importance and this thing shows thats who is power or not if u dont admit do not have effect on us this shows that how much u guys feel jealous:flame: if you guys want this kind of respect from the world than start behaving like a big boy dont dance over your neculear thing.did you heard from india ever about their nuclear bombs?? as i always end with some famous idioms here is one more wise people in punjab always said "nang di nishani gal chakwi kare" thats your situation buddy and its taking you nowhere no one gonna invite you for free trading or whatever your desire

thanks

I think instead of following Pakistan's path. India should concentrate more on its missile defense systems.

but still we need at least 20 to 25 more warheads. we now have 60-70 war heads. they are enough to destroy Pakistan but we have to keep in mind china also. hence we should have 100+ war heads and advanced missile defense systems. :agree:

These kind of studies actually harmful for Pakistan

While Pakistani poster boys are cheering that Pakistan has more nukes India..what rest of the world sees is one of the worlds most volatile states, producing nuclear weapons faster than anyone else world.

And there goes Pakistan's ambition of being treated as same league as India..as a responsible nuclear power..and with it goodies like entrance in NSG, civilian nuclear agreement or even joining NPT as a nuclear state.

i hope Pakistani poster boys will understand this. :lol: any way i agree with you. world will never treat Pakistan as they treat India due such type of studies. which nation will sign nuc deal with Pakistan( except china) when this study is published? no one. no nation will sign nuclear deal with a nation like Pakistan which does have internal instability , produces nukes faster than anyone else world and boasts about its nuclear arsenal. contrary to this India never boasts about its nuclear arsenal and it is aresponsible nuclear power. India will keep building massive nuclear arsenal secretly while world will be forcing Pakistan to keep nukes in limited numbers. :coffee:

Last edited:
we need at least 500 active deployed Nuclear weapons and 500 in reserves for our national security and peace in the world...:agree:
I guess US dont need so many Nuclear warheads on their ICBMs they should handover half of them to us to balance the power in the world for peace...:agree:

wet dreams ! why US will give you their warheads? oh wait garage sale ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@ Indians

Lol, finally you accepted that your missile technology is imported...:P

Last edited:
i hope Pakistani poster boys will understand this. :lol: any way i agree with you. world will never treat Pakistan as they treat India due such type of studies. which nation will sign nuc deal with Pakistan( except china) when this study is published? no one. no nation will sign nuclear deal with a nation like Pakistan which does have internal instability , produces nukes faster than anyone else world and boasts about its nuclear arsenal. contrary to this India never boasts about its nuclear arsenal and it is aresponsible nuclear power. India will keep building massive nuclear arsenal secretly while world will be forcing Pakistan to keep nukes in limited numbers. :coffee:

In my opinion India already have +100 nukes but the fact is it is too secret ..! And no one actually knows how many nukes we have...And yeah everyone knows we have larger fissile material ready to be converted into nukes + Nuclear deal..! So, i don't think while having two nuclear armed neighbours India posses only 60-90 Nukes,, The actual figure is much more then what is showing in reports....

indian dont have more than 100 nukes.

people who say india have no proof - nobody estimate the number to be this high east west or middle.

infect india is an gandhi nation - who believe in non-violence , indian dont even have as good weapons as Pakistan to deliver the nuclear material.

thats why - india want peace , and should be looked with the glasses of peace.

PeaceDove.jpg

@ Indians

Missile testing are a part of Military alertness Programs conducted in the name of User trials, You cannot involve ballistic Missiles in War games can you???

Back
Top Bottom