What's new

Pakistan grants India Most Favoured Nation trade status

What is not clear whether its conditional or unconditional.

Pakistan would never give blank cheque to India anytime. They must have saved thier industry with few clauses of restrictions.

now india can flood pakistani market:azn:

81496052.gif

Sure, but Pakistan would flood India with ISI agents, read this:

Visa policies between the two countries would be made lenient and both sides would also remove non-tariff barriers and all other restrictive practices.

India is a bigger consumer market this is very good for both parties to improve trade

Sure, but Pakistan would flood India with ISI agents, read this:

Going by your blame game...............we already have...............and do you honestly believe we will be sending field operatives on visit visas ?
Get an IQ for God sake!

Well it works both ways. Pakistani cement is said to be less expensive than Indian one and if they play their cards correctly Pakistani cement companies can give Indian ones run for their money.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Going by your blame game...............we already have...............and do you honestly believe we will be sending field operatives on visit visas ?
Get an IQ for God sake!

David Headly visited India and did recce for 26/11 on visit visa.

We are learning from the Indian...Now hope both sides will let each other trade freely without much hindrance!

Well it works both ways. Pakistani cement is said to be less expensive than Indian one and if they play their cards correctly Pakistani cement companies can give Indian ones run for their money.

indian consumption capacity is too high,so we will not even feel it but their industries will be hammered

Thank you.. thank you..

We are the "Most favored now"...:drag:

@ Pakistani Members: How many Indian products are being used in Pakistan-legally imported and illegally imported via Dubai. The only Pakistani product I can remember of, that I came across in my city was cement..Elephant Brand.

I am sure not much will happen between India and Pakistan even after the MFN. This decision by Pakistan seem to under duress

What is not clear whether its conditional or unconditional.

Pakistan would never give blank cheque to India anytime. They must have saved thier industry with few clauses of restrictions.

whatever it is, but at the end of the day something is always better than nothing. congratulations to sane members :cheers: and thank you :pakistan:

Good news and should be a win win case for both the countries...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom