What's new

Pakistan grants India Most Favoured Nation trade status

Bl[i]tZ

Reaction score
Pakistan grants India Most Favoured Nation trade status

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's cabinet unanimously decided on Wednesday to grant India Most Favoured Nation status to liberalise trade between the two South Asian countries, Pakistan's information minister said, a move that could improve ties between the rivals.

"Today after an extensive briefing by the commerce secretary, the cabinet unanimously decided to grant India Most Favoured Nation status," the minister, Firdos Ashiq Awan, told a news conference.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Nation-trade-status/articleshow/10581744.cms

Very good news.Will now go a long way in improving ties.Trade will benefit both nations.

does that mean there's going to be lot more wheeling & dealing directly, instead of via Dubai?

Thank you Pakistan!

India.gif
:cheers: :pakistan:

4troll.png

So Hillary's high powered visit bore some fruit after all.

Hopefully more trade will result in greater interaction between the people which will help them find the human in each other. That's the problem with the sub-continent. We don't know each other and we have a stereotype established in our minds that we can't do away with.
Pakistanis believe that Indians will love to lynch a muslim and enjoy persecuting non-Hindus, their goal is to attain a completely muslim free subcontinent.
Indians believe that Pakistanis are indoctrinated with hate against them from an early age and are all mullahs who would love to carry out a suicide mission in India and that every Pakistani desires the destruction of India.
These insecurities are probably as true as the Boogey man but have the same effect in scaring our people into alienating the other. If we can over come that, I see a bright future for this region ahead.

Nope- i want out of WoT to increase the growth rate- not let India in-
be sensible buddy..INDIA has a huge market and this will really help pakistan..why dont u understand that hatred never helps anyone out

be sensible buddy..INDIA has a huge market and this will really help pakistan..why dont u understand that hatred never helps anyone out

and your love for Pakistan has put you where you are economically?-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom