What's new

Pakistan fires at LoC mosque in 46th truce violation

Fake story first Indian soldiers violate cease fire violation and then tell it's pathetic media to publish this BS stories to appear as a saint. No credibility of the story like always.

How come you reaches this conclusion?? who told you this zaid hamid??

If this is the ceasefire violation from Indian side then where is the news report of it in pakistani media????????

Firstly i was thinking that we should not generalize all the pakistanis but look at the denial and arrogance.

i am sure that if it was the news of Indian army firing at a Mosque then all of you would have calling for the blood, terrorist army, pathetic, inhuman, fake secular and what not :rolleyes: so much of duplicasy and hippocrasy :hitwall:

How come you reaches this conclusion?? who told you this zaid hamid??

And who told you that it was Pakistan army who first fired at the Bharati posts. How can you be so sure at this part.

If this is the ceasefire violation from Indian side then where is the news report of it in pakistani media????????

Pakistani media doesn't give importance to such stupid news. It is only Indian media which keeps blabbering about this news to fool it's immature youth.

As I said I don't believe in the news and your source. Period.

Lolz.....They have to let their pent up frustration of American /Nato toying with them somewhere...
At-least to their masses , they will claim they are not as impotent as they are made to be against the nato forces, to their SE counterparts.

Solar panels are very common in INDIA, more down south, where you shall find many houses implementing the same. The source is free and as efficiency of solar panels go up, you shall see INDIA investing more in renewable, un-conventional sources of energy.
I have personally seen solar panels on street lights circa 1996 in remote villages.
Then about a year later, our maid informed someone in their village had purchased a solar cooker.

This was a good Idea to implement the same to the mosque.....Alas , delusional , ill-informed have a way of protesting in such un-civilized manner.

And who told you that it was Pakistan army who first fired at the Bharati posts. How can you be so sure at this part.

Pakistani media doesn't give importance to such stupid news. It is only Indian media which keeps blabbering about this news to fool it's immature youth.

I also believe Pakistan fired at US troops and got whipped as a result.

Why you keep making your own conspiracy theories?

Don't crack jokes .why you guys would show your own fault ...:D

Killing of innocents and raping them in Indian Occupied Kashmir by Indian Army is far far more shameful and hypocratic than firing on a building called mosque. Isn't it?

:blah: :blah: :blah: Like a darn broken record gone berserk! I won't stoop to your level by describing the inhuman atrocities committed by your Establishment on the Balochis. This is getting pathetic! :tdown: Nuff said.

I also believe Pakistan fired at US troops and got whipped as a result.

And I also believed it was Indian soldiers who fired at Pakistani troops and were about to get to their some "part" whipped.

Solar Panel or radar, Pakistanis can not even pelt a stone in this mutually agreed ceasefire. I hope they are not going to complain next time when InA will level the scores.

As far as hitting mosque is concerned then why an Islamic country who cry crocodile on vandalism of babri mosque would attack Muslim place of worship on eve of Muharam ?

And I also believed it was Indian soldiers who fired at Pakistani troops and were about to get to their some "part" whipped.

Why you keep presenting yourself as an Idiot?..You are just proving my point..

" I am sure indian army personal told Pakistani counterparts that we are installing mirrors on top of the mosque "-

that might be true.....the Pakistani army personnel might have looked into the reflection of themselves in the mirrors and thought that the reflections were terrorists sitting on the wall of Mosques ready to enter into Paksiatan.....so they might have shot at them

that might be true.....the Pakistani army personnel might have looked into the reflection of themselves in the mirrors and thought that the reflections were terrorists sitting on the wall of Mosques ready to enter into Paksiatan.....so they might have shot at them
Man you are Genius:hitwall:

Why you keep presenting yourself as an Idiot?..You are just proving my point..

Why are you just proving yourself as a butthead. We already know you are. :)

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Weren't they were Indian soldiers who were standing on the walls of the mosque to install the solar panels. So the reflection of terrorists would be....... ;)

Back
Top Bottom