What's new

Pakistan fires at LoC mosque in 46th truce violation

LOC should be the last place where you install these modern civilian equipments- After all its LOC-
Bad decision taken by the contractor-

:) No my friend. Solar energy is a very good thing. Specially for remote areas where power lines are expensive to lay out. Do you not agree that our muslim brethren on that border village have a right to have electricity in their mosque?

Actually if Pakistna would try it, there could be possibly reduction in the power shortages and the riots in the hometown of these soldiers. Indian Army did clearly a very bad job of educating their Pakistani counterparts here.

The Pakistani soldiers can be excused to have shot at these panels. It is human nature to attack anything that looks alien. :)

I don't think you need approval, so if Pakistan installs something on its side of the border and India doesn't give permission, it gives Indian side right to open fire?

Its like missile testing, you just inform other countries, don't wait for their approval.

Now that is an interesting thought......but as they say, charity starts at home...then again, it could be another Indian media spectacular. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-f...aising-green-wall-along-border-blind-bsf.html

Pakistan fires at LoC mosque in 46th truce violation

Pakistani troops opened indiscriminate firing on a mosque Complex, :angry::angry: destroying all the solar panels at the Line of Control (LoC) in Karna sector of Kupwara district in North Kashmir.

The incident occurred on Sunday afternoon, when the authorities were installing solar panels on a mosque at Chatkaryan village on the LoC. Pakistani troops objected to the panels and fired at the panels, causing damage.

The firing from across the LoC came despite the Indian army informing their Pakistani counterparts on the hotline about the installation of the solar panels. :angry:

The Indian troops did not retaliate to the firing :angry: and there was no casualty.

“We have lodged a strong protest against this ceasefire violation (with the Pakistani army),” said Lt Col JS Brar, defence spokesman.

Defence sources said the work to install solar panels was being carried out by the civil department and the field commanders had informed the Pakistani army about the same.

District commissioner Kupwara Mohommad Shafi Rather however said he has no knowledge about the incident. “It is better to contact the defence spokesman.”

Official figures reveal around 45 ceasefire violations were reported from January to November this year along the India-Pakistan border in the state.

Pakistan fires at LoC mosque in 46th truce violation - India - DNA

wow thats what we can expect from pakistan,

Fake story first Indian soldiers violate cease fire violation and then tell it's pathetic media to publish this BS stories to appear as a saint. No credibility of the story like always.

Did you say "Charity"? Again? Is there a number that yo have in mind? How critical is this charity to the safety of the region this time? :)

Ya...how about the price of a Chopper, which can't even distinguish the right side of the border. Need i post a link. ??

Fake story first Indian soldiers violate cease fire violation and then tell it's pathetic media to publish this BS stories to appear as a saint. No credibility of the story like always.

yeah its fake like your pns babur story that indian ship hit babur but video proved every thing;)

:) No my friend. Solar energy is a very good thing. Specially for remote areas where power lines are expensive to lay out. Do you not agree that our muslim brethren on that border village have a right to have electricity in their mosque?

Actually if Pakistna would try it, there could be possibly reduction in the power shortages and the riots in the hometown of these soldiers. Indian Army did clearly a very bad job of educating their Pakistani counterparts here.

The Pakistani soldiers can be excused to have shot at these panels. It is human nature to attack anything that looks alien. :)

Right- its not like indian army is installing these equipments?- It must be a contractor with technical know how of the eqipments- I am sure Indian Army personal were quite amazed to see those solar panels the first time- They might have thought its some sort of alien laser weapon developed by DRDO- :)-

" I am sure indian army personal told Pakistani counterparts that we are installing mirrors on top of the mosque "-

Honestly i think the contractors did a bad job in educating indian army about what they are trying to install here- or they did a very good job but indian army failed to comprehend- in the end only "The Mirror" part was forwarded to Pak Army- and when the Pak Army saw the solar panels being installed they gone "tishun tishun" :sniper::sniper:
Quite frankly its natural- :)

Thank you for proving my point, did the Indian BSF start shooting in protest? No they didn't.

Wait for the reply now:lol:

Is it cherry picking season down under.......missed some. !!! ;)
Now that is an interesting thought......but as they say, charity starts at home...then again, it could be another Indian media spectacular

Right- its not like indian army is installing these equipments?- It must be a contractor with technical know how of the eqipments- I am sure Indian Army personal were quite amazed to see those solar panels the first time- They might have thought its some sort of alien laser weapon developed by DRDO- :)-

" I am sure indian army personal told Pakistani counterparts that we are installing mirrors on top of the mosque "-

Honestly i think the contractors did a bad job in educating indian army about what they are trying to install here- or they did a very good job but indian army failed to comprehend- in the end only "The Mirror" part was forwarded to Pak Army- and when the Pak Army saw the solar panels being installed they gone "tishun tishun" :sniper::sniper:
Quite frankly its natural- :)

I am sorry, but I am unable to respond to your post. There is just too much conjecture to respond to. :D

It is a clear case of mistaken identity. Indians thought Pakistanis would be aware of solar technology, as we see this panels in almost every street corner powering traffic lights and street lamps, but Pakistanis thought this is to be some sort of alien technology being installed to snoop on them.

I know why Pakistanis would have done that. They knew if those lights are installed on top of the mosque then that would illiuminate that area, and then Pkaistan wont be able to send infiltrators, as they would be caught under the light.
So out of frustration they fired on the the poor mosque. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom