Pakistan fires at LoC mosque in 46th truce violation

Good thing-
Keep the indians thinking-
Ask them to provide the electricity to the mosque traditional way-

I am amazed solar panels :woot:-
That too so near the world's most hostile and disputed border?- :undecided:-
Thats Dubious-

Why not experiment deep inside india for a change-
Obviously you guys thought installing them on the mosque will keep them safe :azn:-
bla bla bla-

Pak Army did the right thing- :tup:-

u have freedom to degrade indians................ if i open my mouth then i will got some infraction points in return..............so keep joking

Or my god! Israeli must be patient, It will spend too much time to tecah DRDO!! never mind, indian are too rich!!! And DRDO. don't return the knowledge to israeli. they will not return your money!!! haha!

Did you think all that up by yourself?

u have freedom to degrade indians................ if i open my mouth then i will got some infraction points in return..............so keep joking

You are welcome to be banned due to adrenaline rush ...

so ur pink media is so innocent.................always praising INDIA................DON'T THEY

Atleast they dont do this much hate mongering as Orange media is doing ................

Regarding ur other post i think the findings of ur investigation are flawed coz u never in person have seen these thing i suppose and u are basing ur opinion just on the fact that Orange media is telling u.

Good thing-
Keep the indians thinking-
Ask them to provide the electricity to the mosque traditional way-

I am amazed solar panels :woot:-
That too so near the world's most hostile and disputed border?- :undecided:-
Thats Dubious-

Why not experiment deep inside india for a change-
Obviously you guys thought installing them on the mosque will keep them safe :azn:-
bla bla bla-

Pak Army did the right thing- :tup:-

LoL, I think you got it wrong. Solar panels are not experimental technology in India for the last several years. Even street lights are now eqiupped with these for power conservation. Reading your post, it is clear that Indian Army did not do a good job at explaining that it is regular stuff and Pakistani's might have thought that these are some new "ijaad" technology that they may not have seen earlier. Hence their hostility is quite evident. Clearly Indians are at fault. Poor solar panels though. LoL. That too on the Mosque :)

I don't think you need approval, so if Pakistan install something on its side of the border and India doesn't give permission, it gives Indian side right to open fire?

Its like missile testing, you just inform other countries, don't wait for their approval.

pak army don't liked solar panels on indian side........................BE GREEN PAKISTAN ARMY.......u should also install them

EVEN NO NEED TO INFORM pakistan..........IT'S OUR TERRORTRY WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT.......

Just remembered one quote of Saddam Hussian after Babri Masjid demolition. He said," Why Islamic countries are so hell bent on one Old Masjid's demolition where even Namaj was not prayed. Here in Iraq US and many Islamic countries destroying many Masjids on daily basis where are these Islam lovers?" Saddam said it all. These people's love for Islam is just for their own personal interest.

You are so sensitive- perhaps this forum is not for you-
Go there and enjoy yourself-
CARTOON FORUM

pak army don't liked solar panels on indian side........................BE GREEN PAKISTAN ARMY.......u should also install them

EVEN NO NEED TO INFORM pakistan..........IT'S OUR TERRORTRY WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT.......

Apparently Pak Army didn't allow you to do whatever you wanted :rofl:-

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

LoL, I think you got it wrong. Solar panels are not experimental technology in India for the last several years. Even street lights are now eqiupped with these for power conservation. Reading your post, it is clear that Indian Army did not do a good job at explaining that it is regular stuff and Pakistani's might have thought that these are some new "ijaad" technology that they may not have seen earlier. Hence their hostility is quite evident. Clearly Indians are at fault. Poor solar panels though. LoL. That too on the Mosque :)

LOC should be the last place where you install these modern civilian equipments- After all its LOC-
Bad decision taken by the contractor-

Just remembered one quote of Saddam Hussian after Babri Masjid demolition. He said," Why Islamic countries are so hell bent on one Old Masjid's demolition where even Namaj was not prayed. Here in Iraq US and many Islamic countries destroying many Masjids on daily basis where are these Islam lovers?" Saddam said it all. These people's love for Islam is just for their own personal interest.

the question is of non muslims.How non muslims can do this??Muslims are free to do same thing;)

Back
Top Bottom