What's new

Pakistan finds 20 dead militants after operation.

When Pakistan bombs a village, only militants are killed.

When the US bombs a village, with far greater surveillance capability, only civilians are killed.
that's because unlike Pakistan, US doesn't have spy satellites, precision guided weapons etc, so even if Pakistan bombs a village everybody except terrorists are safe, but then I don't know why Pakistan was asking for drone tech from US.

I wonder how they concluded that all those dead bodies were of militants? Did they find weapons on them? How many? Or do the TTP etc carry their identity cards in their salwar pockets showing them to be militants? :what:

Akakhel village which had been abandoned by tribesmen due to unrest.

Brainfarts galore!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ants-after-bombing-village.html#ixzz2a93PIM1C

Aka khel is in bara tehsil, not tirah and afridis are telling me that the region is not evacuated. And my sources are telling me that identity of 22 men killed in bombardment couldnt be determined.

Brainfarts galore!
Huh? Brain farts? Let's see who's brains are letting out those farts. Here's your answer....
Aka khel is in bara tehsil, not tirah and afridis are telling me that the region is not evacuated. And my sources are telling me that identity of 22 men killed in bombardment couldn't be determined.
Did you get that? Now stop clutching at straws and get independent sources instead of relying on just one shady news source whose journalist writing the report hasn't even been there.

And the irony is you go quote a foreign news source - Fox News!! :omghaha:

Yep! A lot of people like you are farting their brains out!! :P

Huh? Brain farts? Let's see who's brains are letting out those farts. Here's your answer....

Did you get that? Now stop clutching at straws and get independent sources instead of relying on just one shady news source whose journalist writing the report hasn't even been there.

And the irony is you go quote a foreign news source - Fox News!! :omghaha:

Yep! A lot of people like you are farting their brains out!! :P

So mr brain fart... Pak-one(who calls khattaks,afridis etc beghairats etc) is more reliable than fox news (an american news agency tht holds grudges against Pakistan and has run several anti Pakistan story... all of which are retarded)... grow up kid... and get lost from this thread which doesnt concern some appu like yourself from india..

Pakistani Authorities Discover 20 Bodies

Pakistani authorities have found 20 bodies in a restive northwestern tribal region.

Local officials told RFE/RL's Radio Mashaal that the bodies were found in three different villages in the Bara region of the northwestern Khyber tribal district, which borders Afghanistan.

The Pakistani military's media branch identified the dead as militants who were killed during an army operation earlier this month.

That information could not be independently verified.

Officials buried the bodies late on July 25, saying no one turned up to claim them.

Earlier this year, the discovery of several bodies in Bara sparked protests.

Locals accused the army of killing innocent people during raids.

The region has been the scene of sporadic fighting between Islamist radicals and military for the past several years.

So mr brain fart... Pak-one(who calls khattaks,afridis etc beghairats etc) is more reliable than fox news (an american news agency tht holds grudges against Pakistan and has run several anti Pakistan story... all of which are retarded).
So, Fox News is your trusted source? :rofl: Even the Americans don't trust it and consider it a street tabloid filled with sensationalism! Carry on.....you seem to be smitten by the Yanks and their breathtaking bluster! Tch! Tch! And this after how the Yanks have been treating you fellows!! :P

When the US bombs a village, with far greater surveillance capability, only civilians are killed.

that's because unlike Pakistan, US doesn't have spy satellites, precision guided weapons etc, so even if Pakistan bombs a village everybody except terrorists are safe, but then I don't know why Pakistan was asking for drone tech from US.

Don't stress out your puny brains. Hope you have read the entire article otherwise you might have noticed that village was abandoned due to these terrorist. Seriously don't understand why people love to make a fool out of themselves.

So, Fox News is your trusted source? :rofl: Even the Americans don't trust it and consider it a street tabloid filled with sensationalism! Carry on.....you seem to be smitten by the Yanks and their breathtaking bluster! Tch! Tch! And this after how the Yanks have been treating you fellows!! :P

Your a funny man... you quote the same american media when the news suites you ... while you whine about it when something positive about us is published...

P.S= All operational areas are evacuated before the start of the operations... so dnt sweat it... ur tiny brain tht take all tht..

Its because Us relies to much on tech intel on the other side Pak on human intel which is way better and accurate, verified US dosnt care about human casualties, but Pak army do bcz they are their fellow countrymen , it happend in past a pak f 16 didnt shoot bcz their was children and women on the site

We have intelligence operatives in those areas. It's the reason why we have superior intelligence about the militant hideouts compared to the US with all their tech.

As for why we want drones, it's because they're much more cheaper to operate than sending out a jet.

I wonder how they concluded that all those dead bodies were of militants? Did they find weapons on them? How many? Or do the TTP etc carry their identity cards in their salwar pockets showing them to be militants? :what:

They were all militants! But they were killed extra-judicially. Most were arrested after they surrendered.

They were found not found in a village...
KHYBER AGENCY: Bodies of 20 suspected militants were recovered from Bara tehsil of Khyber tribal region on Thursday who officials said were killed during a Pakistan military assault on militants last week.

Assistant Political Agent Bara Tehsil Nasir Khan told Dawn.com that the suspected militants were killed in the Kharmatung area of Bara on the border of Frontier Region Dara Adamkhel.

Codenamed Khyber-2, the operation involving helicopter gunships and Frontier Corps ground troops was launched against Taliban hideouts in Zawa and Khurmatung areas of Akkakhel in Bara on Friday after insurgents bombed a checkpost of the security forces, killing two Frontier Corps personnel.

At least four FC personnel and 15 Taliban were reported to have been killed during in the operation. Other reports had put the militant death toll at 22.

Khan said that two of the dead found Thursday were identified as residents of Kurram Agency, while post-mortem was being conducted to ascertain the identities of the remaining.

The military sources also said the suspected militants had been killed in the military operation in Kharmatung and belonged to various militants groups.

Speaking to reporters on telephone from an undisclosed location, a spokesman for the banned Lahskar-i-Islam, Abdul Rashid Lashary said the men did not belong to the banned militant organisation, but they may belong to the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) or its Dara Adamkhel faction.

Sources said that the majority of these militants belonged to Orakzai, Khyber, South Waziristan tribal regions, while some had joined militant groups from settled districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

Khyber is among Pakistan’s seven semi-autonomous tribal districts near the Afghan border, rife with homegrown insurgents and home to religious extremist organisations including the Al Qaeda.

The plains of Bara hold strategic significance for militant groups as they connect the agency to the outskirts of Peshawar.

The area was being used by militants to put pressure on the provincial capital. In recent weeks, police and military posts in and around Peshawar have come under attack.

The key area also straddles the Nato supply line into Afghanistan, used by US-led troops to evacuate military equipment ahead of their 2014 withdrawal.

Khyber also links several agencies to each other, serving as a north-south route within Fata. The region has been long fought over by a mix of militant organisations, including the TTP, the Ansarul Islam and Mangal Bagh’s Lashkar-i-Islam.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=2gEaY6VcbFTr9AyE5jO-Rg&bvm=bv.49784469,d.bGE

Probably innocent villagers killed by PA.

Typical Pakistani response in a Kashmir thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom