What's new

Pakistan Extremists in West- Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed......But a question to Pakistan friends..whenever you guys go out with family do you take any picture with heads and body covered all over? This is a fact or it is the impression in Indian media only?

some care others dont

and to be honest most girls fear their father, brother, uncle etc more

I wasn't equating beards with terrorism directly. But then beards COULD lead to religious ideology graduating to > religious fundamentalism > extremism > terrorism.

Just saying.

beard has nothing to do with extremism. Its illiteracy. In that picture you saw educated beared muslims serving their nation not helping terrorist.

beard has nothing to do with extremism. Its illiteracy. In that picture you saw educated beared muslims serving their nation not helping terrorist.

facial hair = extremist. LoL

rolf.jpg

This guy is the new kingpin of AQ then :rofl:

314611_10150280499956744_579281743_8360012_173645199_n.jpg

Vs.

mel-002.jpg

A bearded illiterate vs. educated clean shaven...

It's all in the psyche man. Education only enhances the character, all the qualities, good or bad, come out much sharper in a smart, educated man.

My Pakistanis friends,

I think, this thread goes wrong way. I want to mention to ALL Pakistanis friends, I am deeply sorry for using harsh words in offensive languages, which I didn't mean it. I haven't use offensive to anyone but Pakistan. I do feel hurt when Pakistan's decline in globalization, reputations and businesses, honestly Pakistanis people still blind in unable to see differences between black and white. I observe many situations almost accurate correct. Sorry, I should NOT use specific bad terms.

Again I want to say, I apologize to Pakistan, my countryman and my birth city in Karachi (you know the current situations that make us more angry). What I suppose to do here is to make Pakistan a better country in our concern voice, we must try it harder and we need to do professionally and wise-intelligently not emotional. There are so many things we missed Pakistan in good old days compared today!

Please accept my apologize and forgive, it is very hard for me and you to bear the heavy burden of Pakistan's wrong path, wrong attitudes, and wrong ineffective governments we face last sixty-four years. Also, I apologize to our Moderators, Administrators, and WebMaster.

Wasalaam!

I understands your sentiments and feelings about our country. We also do the same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom