What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Ex PM of Pakistan Mr. Raja Rental has lost his only constituency.... Good riddance!!!

PML will form the next government. Hope we the next five years are better than the last. But, I don't have high hopes.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
NA 4 #Peshawar Gulzar Khan #PTI wins

Tahafuz e Pakistan ‏@DrAQ_Khan 3m
Severe fight going at Rawalpindi between PTI and PML N workers, highly ashamed of PTI youth, N league to thi hi aisi

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 52s
PP65 #Faisalabad #PPP former Punjab Assembly opposition leader Raja Riaz loses

These results are only from 5-30% polling stations, 70% rehta hai bhai, kia pata kuch hojaye?;)

BTW, I agree with @Oscar, Punjab and Sindh is still stuck in those personality politics and worship politics.

Sorry Saab Ko Pata Chall Gaya Haits Over For PTI, Well Try Bt Kam na ayai?

Last edited by a moderator:
Assalam-o-Alaikum

my dear friends after a long time I rejoin PK dfns So, first of all I want to thanks to those people who are my seniors replied me on my post with their opinions. Now about this thread....................... YAR every one is the PTIAN here WoW......... I am amazed NOW I can say that THIS IS THE SIGN OF CHAAAAAAAAAAANGE. Great I love it. VOTE FOR BAT was the right choice for me! Now I know and I am proud of my choice.

Ab main dekhta hun kaisay Nawaz Sharif motorway banata hai Lahore se Karachi tak, Lahore say aur places tak, Economic tiger, metro bus in whole country and most of all...prepare for kargil report and ISI role in 26/11 to be handed over to India.

Amongst all of this the least probable is the kargil and 26/11 reports. Army will literally kill him. PPP success came that they ahd a democratic kiyani and ppp was not messing with the army. If nawaz wants to survive he better forget the chief will report to me news.

#NA125 Khawaja Saad Rafique ahead of #PTI he got 19000- city 42

Nhn yar, everyone giving Hamid Khan more votes...

Sialkot is also going tough right now, so is Pindi and lahore.

Hanif Abbasi ka kia haal hai? Aur what about Chaudahry Nisar?

Express saying PTI got only 2 confirmed till now, GEO and ARY said that they got 4 seats confirmed.

There is also an extent of personality worship in India.. and if some friends of mine are to be believed.. then to a greater extent than Pakistan when it comes to rural areas. However, the voter percentage in India is higher along with a lot more people.

Sir, not to an extent, but to a whole higher level... In districts like Amethi, Rae Bareli for Congress and GandhiNagar and Luckow (when AB Vajpayee used to contest) were sure short seats of their respective parties due to this personality worship attitude and old habits of families to keep voting in the same direction... But that is slowly a dying practice and that is why local parties can prosper... But, the way Pakistani Punjab "seems" to have voted for PML(N), it is actually quite surprising and seems like people are not learning (even to an outsider like me)

BTW, how many votes did IK get and how many did the second guy get?

Aainda jahalat kay saray lateefay Pathanon kay bajaye Punjabion pe banao.....:D

BTW, PTI will give a strong competition to the government.

No not majority. they will need coalition either with independent candidates, PTI or ppp. they need help.

i know , i was keeping in mind the ind seats, they do tend to move towards the leading party

Back
Top Bottom