What's new

Pakistan drugged out on defense & debt

Also, just to add, I can't convince someone believing in UFOs that they're wrong. So I really don't care if you can't be convinced. That's the least of my concerns.

Of course I cannot convince you, but your post is like someone believing in UFOs saying that when a person doesn't want to argue with them, it means that the person is making conjectures and lost the debate. LOL. Very much expected. Don't flatter yourself, like I said, the reason I am not argue with you is because you're a fool, not because I can't argue with you or because I don't have anything to back myself up.

It's you who was making conjectures btw, FYI. I've already backed myself with facts. It's you and the author of this article who needs to back themselves up.

Now you are just venting out your frustration through profanities but don't worry..I have lot patience for people like you.

Note- You could not provide even a single link to negate the numbers given in the article.

@ Ares

facepalm_implied.jpg

Now you are just venting out your frustration through profanities but don't worry..I have lot patience for people like you.

Note- You could not provide even a single link to negate the numbers given in the article.

Right, but neither can anyone provide links to negate the claims that aliens exist on planet XYZ. The article has to back itself up. LOL

Right, but neither can anyone provide links to negate the claims that aliens exist on planet XYZ. The article has to back itself up. LOL

If article has no back up then contact the author and ask for it..as for the rest you need better way to vent out your frustration.

What facts do you have? Disprove this article (which doesn't have anything to back itself up) or you don't have an argument? LOL

You do realize that's not how "facts" and debates work.

If article has no back up then contact the author and ask for it..as for the rest you need better way to vent out your frustration.

I am not venting out frustration lol. You're making a folly by making yourself believe such.

As said about 134,833,383,494,203 times before, article itself has to back itself up to begin with.

What facts do you have? Disprove this article (which doesn't have anything to back itself up) or you don't have an argument? LOL

You do realize that's not how "facts" and debates work.

One it is written by an expert ..who knows about this field more than you ..so I will rather believe his word.

I am not venting out frustration lol. You're making a folly by making yourself believe such.

As said about 134,833,383,494,203 times before, article itself has to back itself up to begin with.

Just like all the others..which are posted here..so your point is ?

An expert can't come up with these numbers. He has to get that from somewhere. *

* Already stated about 230,945,454,929,333 times.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Just like all the others..which are posted here..so your point is ?

My point is that author has to back himself up to start. When you make such an assertion, you better have something to back yourself up.

An expert can't come up with these numbers. He has to get that from somewhere. *

I have already stated this a million times ..if you wan't to know the source of his numbers then mail him ask him..maybe he has legitimate source that you do not know about ..because he is an expert in this field and you are not.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

My point is that author has to back himself up to start. When you make such an assertion, you better have something to back yourself up.

That is not the not normal practice..just look around in your economy section.

If he has a source then he needs to source it in his article. If not then his article can't be taken seriously.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

That is not the not normal practice..just look around in your economy section.

Not sure what you're trying to say by that.

If he has a source then he needs to source it in his article. If not then his article can't be taken seriously.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Not sure what you're trying to say by that.

Then I belive you have never taken any economic article seriously in your life..because no paper does that..ie "quote another article as a source for its own article".

For proof just look around you economy section..or do you want me to find them for you.

Back
Top Bottom