What's new

Pakistan does not need Nuclear weapons

I have to agree with the PAF Chief. Its a problem in Pakistani id. The leadership tends to think as if it is in the 20th century. An doesnt provide the initiative for forward thinking.

Many of the solutions offered to tackle Pakistan's problems are just short term. UPS, for example, why not encourage Pakistanis to buy Solar panels? or Wind turbines?

The future is in cyber space, and precision, and low level intensity battlefields. Its time to think long term.

Hyderabad, junagadh and Goa was different story, They were deep inside India. There was no way that they could have merged to Pakistan. They had two option, being independent state (Which India never allowed) and to merge in india. While J&K was sharing border with Pakisatn, for J&K merging to Pakistan was an option, which was wiped out by Pakistani generals. I would suggest you read good books.

I don't know why Pakistani cry about Hyderabad? Have Indian ever cried bout Balochistan, FATA and NWFP?? Balochistan, FATA and NWFP was not sharing border with India (Like Hyderabad was bot sharing border with Pakistan), We Indian never raise a voice for it.

In '71 we had 1,00,000 of your soldiers in our prison, Did we wiped you out?? form 1971 to 2008 Did you didn't had Nuke, did we wiped you out??? I never understood Pakistani paranoia. You should be lucky that you got such a peaceful neighbor which never attacked you.

who started 2001 standoff or after mumbai blast you are saying you wouldnt have attacked us... oh yes we are very thankful for a neighbor that has problems with everybody in its surrounding and kashmir would never have become with us you would have taken them and buddy goa was not a different story they had a boundry with sea they werent deep inside anywhere but you took it nevertheless bcz you knew with that sea side the dutch could control goa no problem just as we attacked kashmir bcz it shared border with you which you would have taken over no sweat.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

balochistan fata and nwfp voted to be with pakistan and we didnt invade them while you took over hyderabad on a simple note that if pakistan and india fought hyderabad would have taken our side and annexing it.... nehru called it an ulcer in india

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

I have to agree with the PAF Chief. Its a problem in Pakistani id. The leadership tends to think as if it is in the 20th century. An doesnt provide the initiative for forward thinking.

Many of the solutions offered to tackle Pakistan's problems are just short term. UPS, for example, why not encourage Pakistanis to buy Solar panels? or Wind turbines?

The future is in cyber space, and precision, and low level intensity battlefields. Its time to think long term.

we are working on drone system and predator drone called burraq and we are making our missile to be more accurate

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

i never get why indians start having wet dreams the moment some body so much as says pakistan does not need nukes and they all start saying "yes yes yes thats right we they dont need it we are peaceful and then whisper tell the army to get everything ready the moment they give up nukes we attack them":p:P:p:P:p:P

we need nukes but certainly not big military budgets

it has already been reduced enough yaar chill no one will make it any bigger :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Pakistan has no need of nuke weapons if it has conventional weapons for its defense.

This guy is their former air chief....he probably knows better than u

Yes, turncoats always know better than others. Perhaps mother india should raise a few in her armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom