What's new

Pakistan defence budget goes up by 10%

Actually under-estimating the enemy (for statement only)will be disastrous for us. If correct leader comes, and its a big if, Pakistan can clock good economic growth due to its rich resources and its strategic location for China.

Their economy is still $ 200 billion gdp and even in these conditions, they are growing slow but steadily. I agree the gap will increase and there will be huge affect on its economy post-2014, but assumptions should be made considering worst case scenario.

Why isn't education budget going up... Karachi earns $16 billion everyday... What are we doing with that money or is Zardari eating it all up

so how is gup shup going at the corner paan shop, I am sure one guy still pops his heads out and says Karachi would beat singapore if we were separate country.

16 * 365 = 5.85 trillion / year

We can pay off US debt in 3 years

Pakistan Army Defence Budget is very low & it should increase, I fully support it.

People asking about why education budget is not increaisng they can go & ask whome they have elected.

that is just enough money to build few nukes to finish off some trolls :cheesy: and spare change to get a cold beverage and bun kabab

5 months old thread bought up by indians to troll i think !!!!:disagree:

Honestly, I don't think India is ever going to attack Pakistan preemptively. All this money crunch on military is just going to be a huge waste.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom