What's new

Pakistan Cyber Crime - Online Stalking

yeah, yeah, let's have an educated debate on the subject.

gmail, hotmail, yahoomail, and may be def.pk?

elmo made this thread because she wants to hack someone :P kaun hai woh badnaseeb jiski mat maari gayi hai jisne elmo se panga liya

elmo made this thread because she wants to hack someone :P kaun hai woh badnaseeb jiski mat maari gayi hai jisne elmo se panga liya

Lol.. I am not into thi kind of stuff. I have way more patience and respect for other people's privacy. As for knowing someone's true colours, there are other ways of finding out.

Social engg is best and smartesr way of hacking without much know how. You just need cute cute stupid girl. Stupid outside evil inside.

Back in my school days, i used to install spywares on internet cafe computers and school computers. And fished out login IDs and passwords from those computers later on. :P

Lol.. I am not into thi kind of stuff. I have way more patience and respect for other people's privacy. As for knowing someone's true colours, there are other ways of finding out.

i also used to say same to same.... :P then one day devil resurrected from the grave....

Social engg is best and smartesr way of hacking without much know how. You just need cute cute stupid girl. Stupid outside evil inside.

Thats usually good for peoples without any technical knowhow.

My account was hacked a while back, I even know who did it. Stupid person. I am not vindictive, so didn't get back in kind, simple stopped talking to that person.

What's the point, they are never going to admit.

I have afriend who had a stalker, he hacked into her account, sent emails through them, tried to blackmail her. Eventually her family had to get involved with jis his to sort it out.

My account was hacked a while back, I even know who did it. Stupid person. I am not vindictive, so didn't get back in kind, simple stopped talking to that person.

What's the point, they are never going to admit.

I have afriend who had a stalker, he hacked into her account, sent emails through them, tried to blackmail her. Eventually her family had to get involved with jis his to sort it out.

oh one guy in my last office tried same with my orkut account. I gave his corporate email id of office to all sorts **** sites specially animal ****.....

I have several fake IDs. One, as administrator of pages, makes it better not the trace real admin, Two, for catching flirts on FB. And hacked nearly all IDs and messed them and made them useless, of my ex :P

I have several fake IDs. One, as administrator of pages, makes it better not the trace real admin, Two, for catching flirts on FB. And hacked nearly all IDs and messed them and made them useless, of my ex :P

you are very bad..... Bechari ki kya galti thi

Back
Top Bottom