What's new

Pakistan Called 1962 Sino-Indian war a mock fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sino-Indian clash a mock fight: Pakistan
From the Newspaper |10 hours ago

PARIS: Mr Fazlul Quader Chowdhury, Pakistan’s Minister for Information and Education, described the present Sino-Indian conflict as a “mock fight” here last night (Nov 9).

Speaking to Pressmen on his arrival in Paris, he drew the attention of the world to the grave concern felt by the people of Pakistan over the arms buildup in India as a result of Western arms aid to that country.
The Pakistani Minister thought there was no chance of large-scale armed conflict between India and China. It was only border trouble between the two countries and India was cashing in on it to receive arms aid from Western countries.
He should realise that India is not Pakistan and pays hard cold cash... However, he also forgot that in the present economy which country would not like to sell?

Mr Chowdhury termed India “an aggressor country” which has deliberately avoided carrying out directives of the United Nations on the Kashmir dispute.

He felt that the cause of peace would not be served under any circumstances if an aggressor country was helped with arms.
And then the pot calls the kettle black. No wonder Pakistani politicians do not know jack about the UN directives.. Or are trying to keep the average joe in dark, to fight for the cause perhaps?

He pointed out that India had not withdrawn any units from Pakistan’s frontiers. Had there been a real threat to India, it would not have maintained the bulk of its army on our frontiers, Mr Chowdhury added.
What?
[/QUOTE]

My question is why are you running away from comparisons with India. We are competitors since our birth. Is it India's progress and increasing weight in international circuits which gave you complex?The scenario is changing People are thinking China as a competitor but it doesnt mean Pakistan will be meaningless overnight for us. Yes we take pride in the fact that we beat you and go miles ahead than you.Problem?

You are right, Pakistanis always talk about "barabari" with India. ;)

Why? do you think that starving people in India is a myth?
You must be also one of those people who believe that India is a galactic supa dupa pawa

No! i was wondering if there is any truth in the words of degenerate Indo-phobic perverts from Self-proclaimed leader of Islamic world (also known as China's Israel ) :)

And even if your starving population is "only" 100,000 people, that is still more than 1/3 the population of Pakistan.
But in reality it is much more than that.
Population of Pakistan approx 300,000 :woot:

The article makes no mention of people starving, all it mentions is:

More than 400 million women, men and children go to bed hungry every night.

Lets check the definition of starvation , to be objective here:

Definition of STARVATION
: the act or an instance of starving
: the state of being starved

Starvation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

and starved means:

starve
verb \ˈstärv\
intransitive verb
a : to perish from lack of food
b : to suffer extreme hunger

Starved - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I am interested to know how go to bed hungry every night = to perish from lack of food ? , may be the eyes of Indophobic pervert who salivates and froths on staving children pics :)

Also feel free to Google it yourself if you are that much in denial.

Well google gave me the report of 2012 hunger Index.

I could find no reference to starvation in India, however mentions undernourished part of the population.

Again before any confusion

Undernourished means:

Definition of UNDERNOURISHED
: supplied with less than the minimum amount of the foods essential for sound health and growth
: poorly supplied with vital elements or qualities

Undernourished - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

viewer

For India it for 2006-2008 it was 19%

And for self-proclamed leader of Islamic world it was: 25%

viewer

Not surprising that i see schadenfreude from Pakistani member on Indian hunger here.

Sino-Indian clash a mock fight: Pakistan
From the Newspaper |10 hours ago

PARIS: Mr Fazlul Quader Chowdhury, Pakistan’s Minister for Information and Education, described the present Sino-Indian conflict as a “mock fight” here last night (Nov 9).

Speaking to Pressmen on his arrival in Paris, he drew the attention of the world to the grave concern felt by the people of Pakistan over the arms buildup in India as a result of Western arms aid to that country.

The Pakistani Minister thought there was no chance of large-scale armed conflict between India and China. It was only border trouble between the two countries and India was cashing in on it to receive arms aid from Western countries.

Mr Chowdhury termed India “an aggressor country” which has deliberately avoided carrying out directives of the United Nations on the Kashmir dispute.

He felt that the cause of peace would not be served under any circumstances if an aggressor country was helped with arms.

He pointed out that India had not withdrawn any units from Pakistan’s frontiers. Had there been a real threat to India, it would not have maintained the bulk of its army on our frontiers, Mr Chowdhury added.

India is following UN resolutions on Kashmir, India is allowed by the UN to safeguard with presence of its forces against any aggression and infiltrations in Kashmir, and as for the plebiscite it is Pakistan which is extensively violating and has violated it.

The plebiscite if held has to be held in Indian, Pakistani and Chinese held areas of Kashmir and only after Pakistan and China gives up complete control of Kashmir territories because Pak is the aggressor.

There are no other UN resolutions asking India to move its forces or hold any referandam only in Indian Kashmir.

As for the arms buildup it is India's right and Pakistan is in no position to raise an issue about it specially after multiple aggressions commited by it against the Indian state and the illwill it harbours both against the Indian people and against Indian territories.

The threat assessment that India faces cannot be guaged by a layman but by India itself and it has all the rights to place its troops anywhere it sees fit and its not for Pakistaan to say specially when it hasn't proved trustworthy all these years.

The world knows fully well who is the aggressor who needs to be curtailed, the major defense suppliers want India to have enough defenses in place so that it can defend itself successfully against these habitual aggressors.

By calling the conflict such names was the only hope they had to receive alms from China.

By calling the conflict such names was the only hope they had to receive alms from China.

In reality many Pakistanis live in delusion that India's massive defence budget is meant to counter too much powerful Pakistan who uses her low defence budget judiciously (true story). :lol::lol:

So when India wants to be a supa dupa pawa, it's about size
But when Indian come back to reality and realize their situation, then it's not about size....
Which on is it?

Ok India is poor and dirt... Happy? :)
Now its none of ur business how other countries treat India !!!

India has the worlds 2nd largest population and many times more land than Pakistan. India should be in the G8 right now, instead of harboring more starving then the entire population of Pakistan.

You know, Indians are the only people on earth who brag about doing better than a country 7x smaller than it.
Most countries brag about doing better than bigger countries.

Must be some sort of inferiority complex :whistle:

talking about inferiority complex i have something for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if we go by history . the then Pak president did tell his Indian counterpart(nehru) that they would not attack and we were free to move our troops to the eastern front.

Yes we take pride in the fact that we beat you and go miles ahead than you.Problem?

Let me correct you it is called " obsession " and not pride ... You are just terribly psychologically obsessed ! Because it just makes no sense to compare yourself with a country 7 times smaller than you :azn: Does it ?

Read your whole childish post again ...

Actually if we go by history . the then Pak president did tell his Indian counterpart(nehru) that they would not attack and we were free to move our troops to the eastern front.

Yes , it was very well reported ... Actually at that time , Pakistan's president was himself concerned of the Chinese threat - a communist phobia that would be cleared after the strengthening of ties between two countries and proper border demarcation and hence tried to help Nehru ... I do not know and maybe Indian history students here can tell me why wasn't that offer accepted ...

Why? do you think that starving people in India is a myth?
You must be also one of those people who believe that India is a galactic supa dupa pawa

And even if your starving population is "only" 100,000 people, that is still more than 1/3 the population of Pakistan.
But in reality it is much more than that.

And here is an article from the Gurdian
India's battle against hunger | Swati Narayan | Global development | guardian.co.uk

Also feel free to Google it yourself if you are that much in denial.

The true number is 244,040,000.

http://www.concernusa.org/media/pdf/2012/10/ghi2012_final.pdf

This is the latest GHI based on the latest data available. It says 20% of India is malnourished and underweight. Just do the math and viola.

No! i was wondering if there is any truth in the words of degenerate Indo-phobic perverts from Self-proclaimed leader of Islamic world (also known as China's Israel ) :)

Population of Pakistan approx 300,000 :woot:

The article makes no mention of people starving, all it mentions is:

Lets check the definition of starvation , to be objective here:

Starvation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

and starved means:

Starved - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I am interested to know how go to bed hungry every night = to perish from lack of food ? , may be the eyes of Indophobic pervert who salivates and froths on staving children pics :)

Well google gave me the report of 2012 hunger Index.

I could find no reference to starvation in India, however mentions undernourished part of the population.

Again before any confusion

Undernourished means:

Undernourished - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

viewer

For India it for 2006-2008 it was 19%

And for self-proclamed leader of Islamic world it was: 25%

viewer

Not surprising that i see schadenfreude from Pakistani member on Indian hunger here.

You are just posturing by playing with definitions of words which is irrelevant to the fact that India fails when it comes to GHI.

GHI is the tool used to measure this so trying to discount them by playing with words is foolish.

Let me correct you it is called " obsession " and not pride ... You are just terribly psychologically obsessed ! Because it just makes no sense to compare yourself with a country 7 times smaller than you :azn: Does it ?

Read your whole childish post again ...
read this comment again

pakistan is 6 biggest country (population wise) in the world and 6X times smaller than india(population wise) not 7 times .and economy wise india is 9X bigger than pak .instend of low population pakistan 50% population are illiterate compare to india 25%. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom