What's new

Pakistan: Bhutto's Son Launches Political Career

Every time he spoke I wanted to take out my chappal and throw it in his face , and shave his head and send him packing

I mean he was in corwed filled with uneducated farmers and he used big words like in english
and the speech was not even written by him .. lol some other joker wrote the speech .. Is this the leader who Pakistan need who Kan`t even .. express his god damn ideas to people

Constitution , Rights ...

Roti , Capra Aur Makan yeah right ...

Took away Roti
Took away capra
And Makan is out of reach for most people who rent

Meanwhile our Astrocrat Son , who Kan`t even put the wrapper on his dinger .. with out abba`s help is suppose to lead Pakistan

Just is disgusting really , pure utter disgust .. someone would use the anaversary of his mother to launch their own political career

DEMOCRAZY in pakistan means , family business

Lets look at his Abba`s Karname`s

a) Failed Economy
b) Failed PIA
c) Failed Railways
d) His Jiala groups burned 100 -200 boogies for Pakistan railways
e) Cancelled the Projects approved by Musharraf , such as Universities and Schools
f) No major Hosital worth mentioning that opened
g) Renamed airport , how hard is that just costed tax payers money to change all signs
h) No real Military Deal .. nothing ... ZERO .. zero .. achivement
i) FAILED ELECTRICITY GENERATION goals
j) FAILED TO GO TO iran to sign the IP pipeline
l) Failed to get financing from Russia
m) Failed initiative on Kala Bagh Dam after Pakistan Flood
n) Brought shame on post of Prime Minister of Pakistan with issue with Supreme Court

Kis moo se vote lene ja raha hai ye half admi

And most of all he consider Dubai is Pakistan Capital. All his party meeting was held in Dubai and is rarely seen in Pakistan even at the time of flood PPP Jialays was not in the country.. i agree chapal per spit ker kay marna chai hai.

It will be interesting to know if this tried and tested formula works..? " Agli baari phir Zardaari" slogan is a catchy one .....

Best part was him saying, "People's party ki economic policies kamyaab rhi hai."

I literally LOL'd and so did the rest of my family :D

Sadly, our laughs were stopped by seeing how people there actually thought it was true

If people hate this guy so much, simple: don't vote for him. Its not rocket science.

Sir, If only it were that easy.

The way he gave his speech, he tried very hard to imitate ZA Bhutto.
His supporters, those that vote PPP, subscribe to those emotional rallies.

They will vote for him yet, without having to think twice about the state of the nation, be it in terms of security, development or economy.

Zardari and Son will find it easy to once again fool the poor and uneducated.

if anyone listened to him, he was quite funny !! :lol:

Congratulations to PPP. They have appointed a FETUS as their leader.

wow... democracy is the best revenge.. & let the revenge begin!

no not another bhutto or zaradri ; say not to zardaris and bhuttos

I grantee you that if this clown comes to power Pakistan will be dismantled by USA itself.
Do you think the US will allow a nuclear armed Pakistan to be run by a kid?

As for his speech, I have not lived in Pakistan since I was 5 years old and my Urdu is 1000x better than his.

Well, that's typical anti-democratic mindset. 'Abolish' any and everything you don't comprehend. First of all, who is to 'abolish' this system, when The Most cruel of Dictators, Molvi Zia, couldn't?
Secondly, ya do realize there's political parties out there like MQM who're against this system. All the people have to do to aboish this system is to vote them. But as elections suggest, People are actually quite satisfied with the on-going political culture of Pakistan.

No !

the feudal subjects maybe.
For anyone who has been able to break out of the feudal system, is severely critical.

Heriditory politics... he is Bhutto's son... so he will win. No place for a Nationalist like me in todays politics... much less saying a word in defense of Pakistan. That lands you in trouble too now a-days. We are a people with no self-respect, no izzat. How else can you be so debauched, so disnhonourable to elect these Sharif's and Zardari's over and over.

Also I keep a keen eye on politics. Popularity polls show Imran Khan is the most popular leader, true but they also show people will vote for the PMLN which has 70% support.

We are back in the 1990's when PPP then PMLN then PPP again will rule... it is an endless cycle... and people still support these parties. Its a rot.

During Raza Gillani's tenure 8 Billion Rs of corruption took place daily. Btw Bilawal was contesting from Lyari? Did he win elections from there-didn't know whether they took place.

Best part was him saying, "People's party ki economic policies kamyaab rhi hai."

I literally LOL'd and so did the rest of my family :D

Sadly, our laughs were stopped by seeing how people there actually thought it was true

if anyone listened to him, he was quite funny !! :lol:

See @Leader
what he said.

PEOPLE still thought he was true, PEOPLE still say " bibi ka bacha hai, vote lainay aaya hai ".

How is a 3rd politica force (PTI) going to break this mindset ?

Last edited by a moderator:
See @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=31895" target="_blank">Leader</a></u>
what he said.

PEOPLE still thought he was true, PEOPLE still say " bibi ka bacha hai, vote lainay aaya hai ".

How is a 3rd politica force (PTI) going to break this mindset ?

By targeting the youth.
The old dinosaurs will never change their minds even when they see the country burning, PTI needs to just marginally aim for them but the biggest thrust should be for people 35 and under. Most of these people have little loyalties to status quo parties.

Let me tell you a relevant story. After WW2 Pepsi was a competing against coke and they were losing. the older generation was super loyal to coke, the ww2 solders actually got coke as part of their rations and they would never buy anything. Because of this, Pepsi was about to go bankrupt.
So what did they do?
They completely ignored the old generation and aimed 100% at the youth.
And guess what? they went from nearly bankrupt to almost the same size as coke.

Here is the evidence

PTI has to basically do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom