What's new

Pakistan begins Falco UAV production

Salahadin

Reaction score
KAMRA: Pak Air Force has formally started the production of pilotless drone planes in collaboration with an Italian company, Geo News reported Thursday.

According to details issued by the PAF, the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra has commenced producing the pilotless planes Falco UAV in collaboration with Selex Galileo of Italy.

Aeronautical Complex chief Air Marshal Farhat Hussain said pilotless Falco UAV highly important for the country’s defence, adding the production of the planes will greatly add to the professional capabilities of PAF.

Farhat said Pakistan is now a member of the club of countries manufacturing drone planes.

The system will be used mainly for aerial reconnaissance and information gathering, although the PAF will later also induct UAVs equipped with weapon systems to carry out offensive operations.

PAF begins drone planes production - GEO.tv

Is this the design or just for imagination.

de01a73aa3eec2c9f72c9a7e105385ed.gif

Yes, that is correct photo.I think PAF purchased it with TOT hence local production.

unless it is not equipped with weapons, its not impressive for me, although a good milestone achieved by Pakistan Masha'Alalh

Really good looking. India is having 50 Heron or they are yet to inducted.

is it a silent UAV such as US drone or a normal with noise? it is interesting that reports says Drones, and i though UAVs with arms on board are called drones. i might be wrong.

secondly, what happened to the ones we were developing indigineously?

Yes, it should be silent as it is also powered by propeller like Predator.The lcoal one is not good enough.

Good news. Very soon we will have predators.I simply love Pakistan's surprises regarding its defense development.

Last edited:
We have been a member for the club of countries manufacturing and designing UAVs for quite some time now. "PAC has finally joined the club of military UAV manufacturers" would be much more accurate.

I was surprised at how many there are. I don't think any of these are owned by the government:

- INTEGRATED DYNAMICS :: A Complete UAV Solution Provider
- :..Welcome to [SATUMA]..:
- Welcome to East West Infiniti (P) Ltd. "Where Electronic Technology Speaks"
- ::GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL AND DEFENCE SOLUTIONS ::
- Integrated Defence Systems Pakistan

Well the news is that PAF will start weaponizing these drone's very soon.
Its a step forward in the right direction. Long Live Pakistan

Very good news! inded once this step is taken then next step is working on one's with wepon load!

Back
Top Bottom