What's new

Pakistan became a J-10B's first overseas buyers half price for F-16

What do Pakistan think of these jets, as they havent tested any other jets as of yet?

You can always find PAF pilots in Yanliang or Chendu testing latest Chinese fighters.

Here are word from PAF pilot after a test of J-10A
Weinuoqie.
Silapanni [Pakistan Test Pilot, Itranslate the name from Chinese pronunciation, correct me if i'mwrong]:I feel very impressed by his manipulation system, excellent performance and mobility close-air support (CAS) and battlefield interdiction (BAI) , his air combat particularly worthy of praise.
维诺切斯拉潘尼:试飞中国的歼10战斗机,我的感觉很好,他的操控系统,性能优异,飞低-低-低,打击飞行,很理想。机动性能特别值得赞赏

The missile launching system is not in line with my habit, but its easy to operate, the reliability is very good. Compare to F-16 I flied, the reaction speed is a bit faster.
导弹发射系统手持姿态,不太符合我的习惯,但是,操作简便,可靠性也是很不错。对比我试飞的F16战斗机来 说,反应速度比歼10要慢一些。

J-10 is uniquely designed to compatible with American missiles, the radar scanning distance is very close with F-16. Compare with F16 the resolution is slightly low probability . However, the cockpit design is very modern, compared with the early F16AB, I can have to say it is far beyond.
歼10的观瞄系统设计上十分独特,他可以有效兼容我们目前使用的多种类型美国形式的导弹,雷达扫描距离与 F16比较接近。分辨率概率较之F16略有不足。但是,座舱设计十分现代,对比早期的F16AB来说,可以说完全超越。

The combat radius range to 1,100 km , with drop tanks the range can extend to 1,300 kilometers; Afterburner system is runing very attractive smooth. Resonance within relatively small, compare to F16AB.
加力系统工作十分顺畅,开启加力座舱内偕同震动概率比较低,比较舒适。比F16B的共振,要舒适很多。比较 适合快速突防使用作战。航程方面他大于F16的900公里作战半径,可以延伸到1100公里。加装2座副油 箱可以提高到1300公里。

Electronic sensor system seems slightly inadequate, particularly lack of rapid opening butterfly-lock-twisting incockpit . repairation is very tedious once, the transient fault. System software can supoort Chinese/English. However, English is also an acceptable language for us.
电传系统,略显不足,特别是机舱内缺乏快速开启蝶型锁扭。一旦出现暂时性故障,修复十分繁琐。操作软件,目前是中英文系统,没有我国文字系统。但是,英文也是我们可以很好的接受的语言。

J-10 has full vision of backsight while Su27mkk 's backsight is weak.
下视与后视能力,是他的主要特点,你无需在座舱内再四处观望,通过显示屏你可以观察到后部,下部,任意角度的视角,这样,在战斗中,打击敌人十分便利。目前印度引进的生产的SU27MKK机型,也带有下视能力,但是后视能力不足。

Data transmission systems of J-10 's is more complicated, it is not easy to master . possibiy due to China has to accompany a variety of early-warning radar systems, in our country, some of its functions can be eliminated accordingly to our early-warning radar link.
数据传输系统歼10显得比较复杂,不容易快速使用,但是这与目前中国空军配属的多种预警雷达系统有关,如果 在我们国家,则会减少其一些相应功能,以适合我们为数不多的预警雷达连接系统。

Finally, I think that in combat, When I can pilot it out to fight our enemy ,Depend on the excellent air mobility, superior electronic fire control system. and the performance of the long-range precision-guided weapons, Add with my experience , I do think. My enemy should be ready to become a "droop angle spiral slide in air," they have no chance of survival.

What do Pakistan think of these jets, as they havent tested any other jets as of yet?

What do you think they have not tested other jets?Pakistani Pilots have flown SU30, Eurofighter (CAS of PAF flew it) as well as F16 Block 60 of UAE and not to mention our Block 52 and if J10B is as good as Block 52 then it's a excellent option for PAF.

c98b042951f5b9e979ea78a033959769.jpg

j10bjuly20.jpg

j10bjuly202.jpg

j10bjuly21.jpg

CHINESE BRO'S WE PAKIS LOVE U :kiss3:

For heavens sake dont use the word 'P*ki' for your own self!:tsk: Its a derogatory term used to describe us Pakistanis. Delete your post or edit it.

What do you think they have not tested other jets?Pakistani Pilots have flown SU30, Eurofighter (CAS of PAF flew it) as well as F16 Block 60 of UAE and not to mention our Block 52 and if J10B is as good as Block 52 then it's a excellent option for PAF.

You can add the Grippen and Rafale to the list too.

why are u confused??? FC20 is codename, Pakistan will definitely buy latest stable J10 version... If J10B is stable, it will be given to pakistan rather than J10A. If J10B is not stable yet, J10A will be delivered.. As simple as it...

I m not confuse, as i said its the contradiction in different people saying different things about PAF's J10 acquisition. First some insider claims that PAF will be getting FC20 which is a variant of J10B, then someone comes out with surprise that PAF will get J10A, Now this insider claiming that PAF will get J10A and Also J10B. What the hell is this.?? :angry:

J-10B made ​​using China's own latest "Taihang" engine.

I doubt that bro. I guess that WS-10A will take some time to get operational. Currently, it's going to be powered by AL-31FN...

Joy ride is very different to analysing and weighing pros and cons mate like India and Brazil are doing for the new fighter jets.

They were evaluated for future possible procurement at that time. We dont send our actors for joy rides on aircraft. We take our business seriously. We keep it silent, making a 10 year long festival out of it isn't really our way of doing things.

You can always find PAF pilots in Yanliang or Chendu testing latest Chinese fighters.

Here are word from PAF pilot after a test of J-10A

here is the complete post
Óе㰮²»ÊÍÊÖ£º°Í»ù˹̹·ÉÐÐÔ±³É¹¦ÊÔ·ÉÖйú¼ß10ºÜˬ_ÎÒµÈPÃñµÄ¿Õ¼ä_°Ù¶È¿Õ¼ä
巴基斯坦飞行员维诺切斯拉潘尼:

试飞中国的歼10战斗机,我的感觉很好,他的操控系统,性能优异,飞低-低-低,打击飞行,很理想。机动性能特别值得赞赏。导弹发射系统手持姿态,不太符合我的习惯,但是,操作简便,可靠性也是很不错。对比我试飞的F16战斗机来说,反应速度比歼10要慢一些。歼10的观瞄系统设计上十分独特,他可以有效兼容,我们目前使用的多种类型美国形式的导弹,雷达扫描距离与F16比较接近。分辨率概率较之F16略有不足。但是,座舱设计十分现代,对比早期的F16AB来说,可以说完全超越。

加力系统工作十分顺畅,开启加力座舱内偕同震动概率比较低,比较舒适。比F16B的共振,要舒适很多。比较适合快速突防使用作战。航程方面他大于F16的900公里作战半径,可以延伸到1100公里。加装2座副油箱可以提高到1300公里。电传系统,略显不足,特别是机舱内缺乏快速开启蝶型锁扭。一旦出现暂时性故障,修复十分繁琐。操作软件,目前是中英文系统,没有我国文字系统。但是,英文也是我们可以很好的接受的语言。下视与后视能力,是他的主要特点,你无需在座舱内,在四处观望,通过显示屏你可以观察到后部,下部,任意角度的视角,这样,在战斗中,打击敌人十分便利。目前印度引进的生产的SU27MKK机型,也带有下视能力,但是后视能力不足。

数据传输系统歼10显得比较复杂,不容易快速使用,但是这与目前中国空军配属的多种预警雷达系统有关,如果在我们国家,则会减少其一些相应功能,以适合我们为数不多的预警雷达连接系统。最后我认为,如果在战斗中,我可以驾驶它前出迎击对手,那么我认为,依靠歼10优异良好的空中机动能力,超前的电子设备系统,以及精确制导武器的远程性能,在加之我自己的作战技巧,那么我看,我的对手应该准备自己做“低垂角螺旋下滑”即被击中的飞机表现。它没有任何生存机会!

中国同巴基斯坦已经在高科技国防生产领域建立了强大的伙伴关系。这种关系的形成源自两国深层的军事及战略合作,同时,这也反映了中国迅速发展的国防生产能力,以及初露头角的中巴国防关系。这种双边关系最近的表现便是中国政府同意向巴基斯坦出售36架J-10B喷气式战斗机。众所周知,J-10是中国武器库中最先进的武器系统之一,而巴基斯坦将成为这款战机的第一个买家。待这36架喷气式战斗机交付后,巴基斯坦空军便会组建两个战斗机中队,从而进一步增强自身的战斗力。据信,该J-10合同的总值高达14亿美元,在中国年均20亿美元的武器销售额中占70%。此外,中国还将向巴国转让J-10战机的生产技术。

外媒称,中国正在对巴国战机飞行员进行训练,从而使其能操控第四代战斗机。为实现这一目的,今年1月16日,中国向巴基斯坦交付了8架K-8P喷气式教练机。据一份官方声明透露,K-8P教练机增强了巴国空军飞行员的基础训练,并为“他们向更具挑战的第四代战斗机平稳过渡提供了有效的平台”。K-8P是一款中巴联合研发的先进喷气式教练机。该机目前已列装巴基斯坦空军学院。当时,中国代表团以及巴空军高级官员出席了该教练机的交接仪式。第一个中巴联合研制的JF-17“雷电”战机中队将于2009年第一季度组建,巴空军的灵活性将由此增强,作战范围将向前延伸650公里。在此之外,巴基斯坦空军通过长期艰苦发展,终于获得了夜战能力,这使该国国防进一步得到巩固。巴基斯坦空军因此成为了世界上有限的几支具备夜战能力的空军之一,要应对国际和地区局势,这样的战力是必不可少的。

Brother's & Fellows,
Please share some comparison detail between JF-17 & J-10B ?

Back
Top Bottom