What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kya Muhammad Qasim? Wo to Arab tha. How r u remotely related to him?

Last tym I know, Jinnah's word that 'PAKISTAN IS A LAND FOR INDIAN MUSLIMS' and not Arabs. Identity Crisis one more tym? :lol:
dude, i am a descendant of his Palestinian army,

The only victory? Guess you don't know much. Here's some more : Border(Battle of longewala), LOC Kargil, lakshya(Kargil war). BTW who's mohd bin qasim?

wow, Indians made a movie about the only victory that is long History, then how bout we make a movie about Muhammad Bin Qasim when he attacked this area? but wait we have already SKZ coming, i will wait for it

The only victory? Guess you don't know much. Here's some more : Border(Battle of longewala), LOC Kargil, lakshya(Kargil war). BTW who's mohd bin qasim?

You seem to be forgetting the Battle of Chawinda, one of the largest tank battles in history, which you lost miserably!

Mohd Bin Qasim is the 15 year old who whipped Raja dahir /the last Raja of Sindh's behind!

Don't tel me you don't know Mahmud of Ghazni either?

It includes the apathetic, the bigot, and the nationalist.

As for myself, I didn't know about the film. Now that I know it exists AND that it's banned in Pakistan I have two good reasons to see it.
Typical Jewish attitude toward Pakistanis and Muslims, now hand in hand with chanakiyas that proves itself, go **** yourself.

Yup, Nudity , Sex , Rape.........right down your Bharti street and psyche.
Nice Trailer ................................... Truth per bani movie.... Must watch
kiyoun tumhaarie maan bee chudie thee SimeonSimeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom