What's new

Pakistan backs India on Devyani Khobragade issue

1. The maid did not complain about any physical or mental torture.

2. She was earning 30000 Indian rupees per month on the top of free food and lodging at NYC.

3. It's true that her salary was lower than the minimum wage of NYC, but by Indian standard for maids (and I assume Pakistani too) she was living life like a queen. And I am pretty sure that she knew all of that before leaving India. She just wanted a green card and created the whole scene.

The maid and the diplomat live in US, they should follow US law.

The maid salary comparison ,or the living standard, between in INDIA and in US means nothing.

Law is the law.

We can protest US just coz they cross the baseline of diplomatic protocol , especially when the diplomat is a lady.

Since Pak doesnt acknowledge that 26/11 was its prob why should we do justice? We believe your politicians are pinning it on us....
You asking more than there is offered we still havent had any form of positive view from India all we hear is accusing us of this and that...so please make a move before expecting everything from another state! Thank you

Please check once again, Pakistan has acknowledged that non-state actor from its land were involved. There is a sham of a case going on..

Pakistan did not even acknowledge Osama was living there but then facts are for every one to see..

We are asking justice to be served, nothing more nothing less. If your govt is incapable of this then there is no point talking about the insignificant support for our diplomats.. Even in the diplomat's case, they raised their voice due to the many slights US has afforded to Pakistan and other countries.

Last edited:
Pakistan did not even acknowledge Obama was not living there but then facts are for every one to see..

Obama-Say-What-77630349048.jpeg

good
i was expecting it . If they have self respect they would have done it

what is known in public domain is limited release from both sides.. the way US had kept mum and now slowly India is also not making noise or keeping the issue in back burner means many things.. the hearing will come and go.. nothing changes.. what i would like to know is how the family of Ms Richard was evacuated from India to USA on the pretext of Witness Protection Program or similar programs.. Do they believe India or its ppl are so draconian that we would bash them up and threaten her to change the charges.. and if so also why not first say the threat perception to external minitry and say provide protection to them rather than taking them away.. they did it in broad daylight and used Indian airlines and prpr means.. nothing like a coveted ops.. in that sense, was our government or channels sleeping.. did nt our embassy know which indians are suppose to be entering USA??

Please check once again, Pakistan has acknowledged that non-state actor from its land were involved. There is a sham of a case going on..

Pakistan did not even acknowledge Osama was living there but then facts are for every one to see..

We are asking justice to be served, nothing more nothing less. If your govt is incapable of this then there is no point talking about the insignificant support for our diplomats.. Even in the diplomat's case, they raised their voice due to the many slights US has afforded to Pakistan and other countries.
what the hell does non-state actor from its land...non state yet from its land? Make sense man!

Yea we have raised our voice many times and many threads here on PDF alone can justify that and not to mention with a zillion rebuttals from Indians here " No you can not say no to the super power" "how can you raise your voice against America" "Their land their rules" and stuff of a similar matter

so its nothing fresh that we raise our voices against the bully, but it is new that India finally gathered its courage to open its mouth against USA...and for once not siding it....

It takes time to do a thorough and fair trial. I fail to see how this case could be expedited any more than it already is.
Ask the Indians that...

good
i was expecting it . If they have self respect they would have done it
Beg your pardon? Do you even know the meaning of that word...Oh wait so Indians just gained some from heaven recently because they never supported us on even a single case to date ....

what the hell does non-state actor from its land...non state yet from its land? Make sense man!

Yea we have raised our voice many times and many threads here on PDF alone can justify that and not to mention with a zillion rebuttals from Indians here " No you can not say no to the super power" "how can you raise your voice against America" "Their land their rules" and stuff of a similar matter

so its nothing fresh that we raise our voices against the bully, but it is new that India finally gathered its courage to open its mouth against USA...and for once not siding it....

Ask the Indians that...

Beg your pardon? Do you even know the meaning of that word...Oh wait so Indians just gained some from heaven recently because they never supported us on even a single case to date ....

If you don't want to educate yourself of how things went by, please do not quote me.

The matter is simple, people from Pakistan carried out attacks in India - a fact.

Pakistan needs to punish those who planned this - responsibility of any state worth it's salt, also what India asks Pakistan.

India does not have the need to raise its voice against a country that is bullying your country, not mine...

We will when we are slighted, period. And no country in the world can simply ignore us. Should tell you the difference between you and us..

Pakistan and India were once in the same league, not anymore. It's not cause we did anything different, we just did not support terrorism.

If you don't want to educate yourself of how things went by, please do not quote me.

The matter is simple, people from Pakistan carried out attacks in India - a fact.
Yea and India tied its hands and did nothing, seriously? 1 German says something and all PDF Indians rush in...and you expect me to believe only Pakistan did something....why close your eyes to your government's doings?
Pakistan needs to punish those who planned this - responsibility of any state worth it's salt, also what India asks Pakistan.
India always asks alot, maybe its time India did something like listen to what we have asked for a long time..

I India does not have the need to raise its voice against a country that is bullying your country, not mine...
Yet sweet of us to back you...sorry we didnt know you didnt want the backing...can you please send a memo to our government about it!
I
We will when we are slighted, period. And no country in the world can simply ignore us. Should tell you the difference between you and us..
Dude you are disgusting...I see how Indians behave you guys got that Bhramin superiority complex mind you it was your countrymen saying you dont discriminate just saw that flush down the toilet!! :

I will keep in mind never to quote you....
I
Pakistan and India were once in the same league, not anymore. It's not cause we did anything different, we just did not support terrorism.
BS...after being of the mindset you showed above it doesnt matter what you support it for sure is not humanity!

Yea and India tied its hands and did nothing, seriously? 1 German says something and all PDF Indians rush in...and you expect me to believe only Pakistan did something....why close your eyes to your government's doings?
India always asks alot, maybe its time India did something like listen to what we have asked for a long time..

Pakistan has done a lot of things, we came to you for justice with proofs, bring some in and demand justice.. Fair enough, when is your country giving proofs ?

I don't know why Germany came into picture, why can't you focus on the topic?

Yet sweet of us to back you...sorry we didnt know you didnt want the backing...can you please send a memo to our government about it!

Good, we don't even feel the need to give a memo. We dint ask for your backing, we expect something else.

Dude you are disgusting...I see how Indians behave you guys got that Bhramin superiority complex mind you it was your countrymen saying you dont discriminate just saw that flush down the toilet!! :

I will keep in mind never to quote you....
BS...after being of the mindset you showed above it doesnt matter what you support it for sure is not humanity!
Whoa, don't separate my sentences and make out a meaning which I did not intend. I said we cannot be ignored because we did not support terrorism and concentrated on economy.

Learn to read in context, and what I said is correct. Pakistan due to its policies is ignored, like the. Osama incident.. Please wake up and see the reality.

wow, wow, u self righteous...
Expect is a very moot word in ur flailing sentence, when elements from ur country on video accepted that they are responsible for 26/11, after the Jamaat ud-Dawa arrests and the very fact that ur govt accepts that the anti-India elements are present in ur country.
And what DO you have to say that we don't already know is completely unacceptable?
Or are u saying that events like 26/11 which involve the death and trauma of the everyday Indian is completed warranted by ur country since we don't listen to what u all have been saying "for a long time".
And what has India done in Pakistan that is even remotely close to the Mumbai attacks?

And what about the German dude? He was an out and out racist and his posts were plain demeaning and personal.

You are sayin sorry and being sarcastic in the same sentence that is the extent of your "backing"?
Would Salman Bashir have had the courage or even thought so of doing what he did if he was not in India but in Pakistan?
I don't wanna count sins but the extremism coming from your country far out weighs anything good that it has done.
I'm not sayin that we are sinless or as white as snow, but neither are you lot. So don't expect us to flail our hands and throw flowers at your feet for something that is completely political and hypocritical in nature. Period.

Last edited:

Ask the Indians that...

Bitch please we all know how USA screws un guys by drone attacks
so shut up

Bitch please we all know how USA screws un guys by drone attacks
so shut up

It shows how much manners ur mother taught u... i am sure u call same to ur mother... no offence just assuming by ur attitude...no wonder why indian women are raped in Rapistan

It shows how much manners ur mother taught u... i am sure u call same to ur mother... no offence just assuming by ur attitude...no wonder why indian women are raped in Rapistan
Bro leave em be...They still want to act like Americans with the language...Its called not waking up to the slap....Lets take note at how America treated them and how they projected it to me:
bitchslap.jpg

dont stoop to their levels...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom