What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

I am sorry but these kind of pictures in my view should not be released to public nor posted. It shows complete disrespect to the men who give their lives for Pakistan. Who ever took this picture should be ashamed of himself.

Pakistan has requested 375 Maxxpro MRAP form USA

Excess Defence Artilces Pakistan Maxxpro MRAP.JPG

Its good news, you already have a medium weight Infantry Brigade, you will get a full Infantry Division!

Walking to the western concept of light/medium/heavy forces
pakistan-army-operation-in-north-waziristan-316x248.jpg

International_MaxxPro_Dash_MRAP_Category_I_Mine_Resistant_Ambush_Protected_armoured_vehicle_US-Army_United_States_002.jpg

7_Med.jpg

Last edited:
At POF wah cantt

Attachments

• 1431237500532.jpg
    1431237500532.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 101
Eager Lion Jordan

Attachments

• 1431239111270.jpg
    1431239111270.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 65
Pakistan Army inducts drone downing missile system

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif visited Monday Air Defence firing Ranges near Karachi and witnessed firing of FM-90 air defence missile system, recently inducted in the Pakistan Army.

The exercise marked the culmination of the induction training of the new system, said a press release issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

“All weather, surface to air missile FM-90, with a capability to engage aerial target including cruise missiles, drones and air to surface guided missiles can operate under adverse electronic counter measures (ECM)environments,” it said.

FM- 90 missile system has the ability to engage multiple types of target at one time. The system enhances Pakistan’s air defence capability both in range and accuracy, said the Pakistan Army’s media wing.

Addressing the officers and troops of Army Air Defence, the army chief appreciated the training standards achieved. He also emphasised the importance of air defence in today’s warfare and the need for continuous up-gradation of equipment, as well as training to defeat a wide threat spectrum.

Attachments

• 1431407904157.jpg
    1431407904157.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 68
Yes we have good defence ties with Italy.

Translation into English of part of the article

LEOPARD 1A5 - Just over 100 specimens that were placed in the reserve can now be sold. A possible buyer could be the Brazilian Army: A5 variant would already be in use by the Armed Forces of the South American country and Italy enjoys good relations in the field of industrial cooperation / military with Brasilia.
B1 CENTAURO - About 150 specimens This armored tank hunter will be struck off: Jordan always want these means also considering the situation on the border with Syria and Iraq. It could then materialize the sale of forty armored, as almost completely free but given the budgetary constraints of Amman. Concrete interest there would also be part of Senegal, Pakistan, Colombia and Paraguay.
M-113 / VCC-1 - Hundreds of these APC could find buyers in the world view of the widespread use of this model. Several hundred should have already been sold to Pakistan and even some interest was expressed by Jordan.
M-109L - These howitzers were delivered to his time in 221 samples: when 10 were delivered to the Army of Djibouti. Other states, already users of this medium in versions similar and could therefore be affected by the divestitures Italian are: Brazil, Pakistan, Jordan, Chile, Peru and Oman.

Afzal creates history at Asian Youth Athletics with triple jump gold.
Afzal hails from Pakistan army.

Attachments

• 1431409224944.jpg
    1431409224944.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 69
Translation into English of part of the article

LEOPARD 1A5 - Just over 100 specimens that were placed in the reserve can now be sold. A possible buyer could be the Brazilian Army: A5 variant would already be in use by the Armed Forces of the South American country and Italy enjoys good relations in the field of industrial cooperation / military with Brasilia.
B1 CENTAURO - About 150 specimens This armored tank hunter will be struck off: Jordan always want these means also considering the situation on the border with Syria and Iraq. It could then materialize the sale of forty armored, as almost completely free but given the budgetary constraints of Amman. Concrete interest there would also be part of Senegal, Pakistan, Colombia and Paraguay.
M-113 / VCC-1 - Hundreds of these APC could find buyers in the world view of the widespread use of this model. Several hundred should have already been sold to Pakistan and even some interest was expressed by Jordan.
M-109L - These howitzers were delivered to his time in 221 samples: when 10 were delivered to the Army of Djibouti. Other states, already users of this medium in versions similar and could therefore be affected by the divestitures Italian are: Brazil, Pakistan, Jordan, Chile, Peru and Oman.

The B1 Centauro its a very good machine, it would support your new "Medium Weight" Brigades like GOLD, i am hoping the Portuguese Army get their hands on some 30 to the BrigInt (Medium Weight). The PAK Army is using their MRAPs on the XI and XII Corps areas, I see that your two reserve corps are aquiring a very high degree of mobility, they will get to the East very fast. In google they say it takes 5h14min from Quetta to Sukkur, and 5h15min from Peshawar to Lahore. Its Very GOOD!!!!

Can anyone tell me if the M8 motorway construction is allready finished in south Pakistan? It will make it eazy to the T59MII IABG at Khuzdar (including 37th Cavalry Regiment) to came down to the Sindh.

Can anyone tell me if the M8 motorway construction is allready finished in south Pakistan? It will make it eazy to the T59MII IABG at Khuzdar (including 37th Cavalry Regiment) to came down to the Sindh.

Under construction with delays

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom