What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Well I haven't seen or heard of any Pak army Mi-17 having dark olive green colour scheme, only PAF has those.

Or has it come in the latest Mi-17's that have come, if any? I don't know if any new Mi-17's have come from any place.

Can you find any pics?

Sure I can share the pic, but first have to dive in my hard drive :P

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh ... So what u know, its picture already here on your very own PDF. @nuclearpak

Mi-17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So all the helis are V-5 models, so comparatively new.

And in the first pic, the serial number is 58630, while 58634 is painted in the multi cam scheme.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

551446_566109240067900_1973304439_n.jpg

Well there is the answer to a question raised sometimes ago that why doesn't PA have door guns on it's helos.

The heli looks like a Bell 412 to me.

551446_566109240067900_1973304439_n.jpg

Well there is the answer to a question raised sometimes ago that why doesn't PA have door guns on it's helos.

The heli looks like a Bell 412 to me.
The guns would be attached when needed. And yes this is a 412.

Mi-17_zpsc9144c87.jpg

Pardon the quality of the image(wasn't a proper camera).
Else the Mi-17 ,if you zoom in to the left you can see, two Bell 412 in dark brown horizontal stripes which belong to SPD i guess.​

Is that Dhamial in the above pic?

BTW, anybody got any info on ISI helicopters...?

China Shows Off New Attack Helo

Feb 14, 2013

By Wendell Minnick

Tags: Attack helicopter, China, WZ-10

A new video demonstrating the capabilities of China’s newest attack helicopter, WZ-10, was aired on China’s CCTV on February 13. This particular video shows an extraordinary amount of detail not seen before. Built by Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation, the WZ-10 has a semi-stealth configuration.

Is that Dhamial in the above pic?

BTW, anybody got any info on ISI helicopters...?

they fly the ultra-light Sweizier 500 helos...! (cant spell it)

How easy is it to maintain Mi17s?

Like are Russians easy with the spares?

From what I have heard...yes.

We have airframe overhaul facilities for them (at Karachi I think)...we have a very big maintenance structure for these helos, afterall we sent a whole lot of folks to Kazan to get training.

The only stuff Mi-17's go out for is for engine and transmission overhaul, and this along with spares is no real problem for us as Russia is very happy to give us this stuff.

they fly the ultra-light Sweizier 500 helos...! (cant spell it)

Schweizer...BTW what is a Schweizer 500??? I haven't heard of that before, and google doesn't give anything.

I heard they have some Ecuerils as well...

Yes to both.
Schweizer...BTW what is a Schweizer 500??? I haven't heard of that before, and google doesn't give anything.

I heard they have some Ecuerils as well...
Here is a picture of Major Zahid Bair Shaheed with his Schweizer 500:

395147_476054335778852_1848184669_n.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom