What's new

Pakistan Army - All is not well

AM, Kasab was just convicted of terrorism in a trial which even impressed Arab News. And Kasab's trail goes right back to some sort of organization in Pakistan. So you can't justify dismissing the "Indian brainwashed garbage of ISI and terrorism" any more, since the foundation of it, if not probable, nonetheless appears likely.

ok so you are quoting that 'arab news' is impressed by the drama that the indians did .. well you should be impressed by this news also when 'arab news' calls isralies as occupiers

Israeli occupiers torch mosque, wheat field - Arab News

so you agree Israelis are occupiers ?

This is the idiot who has written this pice of crap

Col. Ajai Shukla

dscn1442ag.jpg

Here is his blog
Broadsword

I posted a reply on his blog but the looser didnt publish it :P

But one thing really surpirses me that these indian army officers ( retired and serving ) have sooo much farigh time that they are writng blogs and what not.

There used to be an ex-Birg of the indian army that used to post here and on WAB then there are some majors and captian of the indian army that post on WAB as well , all just bad mouthing Pakistan and fantasizing about how Pakistan Army's down fall will come .. tch tch becharay kafi ghamzada or frustrated hain since they know , that desptite being 3 times bigger , they cant match up to the Pakistani Army and as a result they go about venting their frustations on blogs and forums.

really pathetic

ok so you are quoting that 'arab news' ..you should be impressed by this news also when 'arab news' calls -
I quoted AN because I see them as usually on the Pakistani "side" of such issues, and in this case they sided with the Indians. That's exceptional. That doesn't mean I'm impressed with them on other issues. Quite the contrary; but that's a topic for another thread.

This is the idiot who has written this pice of crap

Col. Ajai Shukla

dscn1442ag.jpg

Here is his blog
Broadsword

I posted a reply on his blog but the looser didnt publish it :P

But one thing really surpirses me that these indian army officers ( retired and serving ) have sooo much farigh time that they are writng blogs and what not.

There used to be an ex-Birg of the indian army that used to post here and on WAB then there are some majors and captian of the indian army that post on WAB as well , all just bad mouthing Pakistan and fantasizing about how Pakistan Army's down fall will come .. tch tch becharay kafi ghamzada or frustrated hain since they know , that desptite being 3 times bigger , they cant match up to the Pakistani Army and as a result they go about venting their frustations on blogs and forums.

really pathetic

Ya Indian army has a lot of people and they are not engaged in an active war like Pakistan Army. Life in Army is great and people are not stopped from blogging. Is that banned in Pakistan Army ?
:cheers:

Ya Indian army has a lot of people and they are not engaged in an active war like Pakistan Army. Life in Army is great and people are not stopped from blogging. Is that banned in Pakistan Army ?

Blog all u want, but train first, after all u. r. a soldier, so don't waste u r time on bloging.

TRIAN. TRAIN. TRAIN.

it wiil be usefull when war comes, on the other hand u. look. smart now, but when bombs fall u will be dead.

LACK OF TRAINING

Blog all u want, but train first, after all u. r. a soldier, so don't waste u r time on bloging.

TRIAN. TRAIN. TRAIN.

it wiil be usefull when war comes, on the other hand u. look. smart now, but when bombs fall u will be dead.

LACK OF TRAINING

BTW, he is Col. Shukla not a cadet.
Anyway, you are speaking like a pro. Looks like you have lot of experience with bombs. Enlighten me.

Yep, they just like to play cowboys and Indians for incentives.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Indeed Ramu, life is a bed of Roses for the Army guys.

Apex court slams government for mistreating army officer :cheers:

WJ, I can see how hard you try. Let me understand your logic.

If the articles you have quoted are representative of the whole of army and you make such a generalisation then by the same token of logic should we make a generalisation about Pakistanis living abroad after the recent time square incident ?

Make up your mind.

WJ, I can see how hard you try. Let me understand your logic.

If the articles you have quoted are representative of the whole of army and you make such a generalisation then by the same token of logic should we make a generalisation about Pakistanis living abroad after the recent time square incident ?

Make up your mind.
And yet we have Indian members dancing to some Ajai Shukla tune, his article has even attracted you,
Well, what think tank or media material does this no body represents.
There is a fine line between digesting and digressing. :D

BTW, he is Col. Shukla not a cadet.
Anyway, you are speaking like a pro. Looks like you have lot of experience with bombs. Enlighten me.

Spoken like an Indian, always working with hidden agenda.

:taz:

And yet we have Indian members dancing to some Ajai Shukla tune, his article has even attracted you,
Well, what think tank or media material does this no body represents.
There is a fine line between digesting and digressing. :D

OK, now that we have no issue about an army man blogging ... lets move on.

Nobody is playing to anyone's tune nor is he the official channel to express army's think tank. Just like we have Riaz Haq's blog we can have Col. Shukla's blog. End of the day it is a medium to express oneself. Just as we have debates about other blogs, this is just another.

OK, now that we have no issue about an army man blogging ... let move on.

Nobody is playing to anyone's tune nor is he the official channel to express army's think tank. Just like we have Riaz Haq's blog we can have Col. Shukla's blog. End of the day it is a medium to express oneself. Just as we have debates about other blogs, this is just another.

shukla cannot be compared wth Riaz.

shaukla supposetly an army man wastng his time blogging. he should be palnning scanrios of war.

Riaz a bloging man and is bloging what he fancy.

Last edited:

shaukla supposetly an army man wasring his time blogging.

Riaz a bloging man and is bloging what tickle his fancy.

Let us agree to disagree here.

What Col. Shukla does when he is not disposing his duties as Col. is his look out. Why do people get so judgemental ? Big B blogs. Aamir Khan Blogs. Should they be stopped saying you are an actor and so stop blogging. Seriously, what is wrong with you people ?

shaukla supposetly an army man wasring his time blogging.

Riaz a bloging man and is bloging what tickle his fancy.

....I hope you realize that most members here (except maybe some Chinese :D) have legitimate jobs other than blogging.....

In fact....why are you wasting your time here then since you should be leaving the "blogging" to professionals like Riaz.....LOL!!

By your logic, you should be telling your beloved Think Tank members such as the respected FATMAN, Mr.MuradK to stick to their respective areas of expertise.....and leave blogging to webby and Riaz.....

Ajai Shukla much like FATMAN etc has a military background and more sound knowledge on Defence related issues that most members here.....
Dont just discount the words of someone based on ones nationality....

Back
Top Bottom