What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Hey, what's wrong with you, seeing double:hang2: or just started learning English?:lol:

u will get banned

Well if that's your appetite, why have this forum?:sick:
Grow up man:cheers:
now you are pointing out typo mistake and english mistakes. Its the most cheap you can go or there is more downgraded version of you which we have to see.

but anyway i am glad you are banned.

No, you posted a video you claimed was proof and said go view it. That's not the same. Put your argument and proofs down in black on white. After all, Gabriel told Mohammed to read, not watch TV.

Likewise God told Moses not to kill and not to support such atrocisties in the Tora but that didn't stop you guys from doing so ie Israel
further more How STUPID would someone have to be to actually consider believing such drivel? I blame like the govt. schools/indoctrination and socialization centers. Teachers should be beaten for turning out such a product. Such poor performance in any legitimate work environment would get you fired and deservedly so.

Please leave the "go read" statement to some one who has read and stuidied. Quit your uneducated rants to yourself

it appears that US VP Biden has issued strongly worded condemnation of plans to build another 120 apartments in East Jerusalem.

what's going on?

Pakistan Missile technology is not capable to hit Israel yet but I hope that Inshallah in the future it will and as far as military capability is concerned PA is professionally much more better than Israeli Army and that's why they consider Pakistan much more dangerous than Arabs themselves. :argh:

it appears that US VP Biden has issued strongly worded condemnation of plans to build another 120 apartments in East Jerusalem.

what's going on?

the thing is that Israel embarrassed Joe Biden by announcing a plan of building 1600 residential units in Palestinian Jerusalem as soon as he arrived there. Meaning they tried to sabotage his mission. Now they come out and say it was a mistake with "timing". Of course the US was furious by this move, as it goes against what they are trying to do.
I hope that the US finally realizes that having Israel as an ally, is ruining their image and economy. They would be better off having 1.6 billion Muslims as close friends, the way it used to be before the Zionists took over the American institutions and media.

Pakistan Missile technology is not capable to hit Israel yet but I hope that Inshallah in the future it will and as far as military capability is concerned PA is professionally much more better than Israeli Army and that's why they consider Pakistan much more dangerous than Arabs themselves. :argh:

By using the word Inshallah related to destroy Israel you go against God and the Islam
you maybe young and stupid . have you seen war ?
Israel has nothing to do with Pakistan and I wish we will have peace
soon INSHALLAH:pakistan:

the thing is that Israel embarrassed Joe Biden by announcing a plan of building 1600 residential units in Palestinian Jerusalem as soon as he arrived there. Meaning they tried to sabotage his mission. Now they come out and say it was a mistake with "timing". Of course the US was furious by this move, as it goes against what they are trying to do.
I hope that the US finally realizes that having Israel as an ally, is ruining their image and economy. They would be better off having 1.6 billion Muslims as close friends, the way it used to be before the Zionists took over the American institutions and media.

You want the Americans to sale their soul ?
You include Binladden in the 1.6 billion?
no one will forget 9.11
got that?

By using the word Inshallah related to destroy Israel you go against God and the Islam

war is least preferred option, not a game.

and yes, peace is important. Our countries are far enough from eachother, neither poses any immediate threat to one another.

Unfortunately, our enemies are much much closer to home.

Well i don't think so that we need to fight israel but the thing is that we get someimes so emotional. Look what the arabs are doing,,,, they signed peace agreements with israel and have relations with israel. latest example is Qatar, u may see jordan, egypt and turkey as well. As far as i know its impossible that these arabs are developing all this multi billion dollars arms against israel... no they have money so its their luxury spending and that too not for fighting for lebonan or palestine ,,, its all power projection for neigbours like iran....
But for my israeli friend.... please tell me does 911 justify the killings of inocent iraqi, afghani and now pakistanis???? If 3000 americans died does this mean that now 3 million muslims should be slatered???
One unjustice does not justify another unjustice....
and for friendship with israel well i think everyone should look for its country's best interest and thats how it goes now a days. thanks.

Last edited:
Have you seen war? Israel has captured the land of Palestine and doing massacre of Palestinian Muslims and Children. Israel has come into being with force and they don't allow Muslims to follow their religion over there. You also seem stupid and realize that one day Israel will have to pay for all the atrocities, it is doing against Palestinians. BE PREPARED FOR THAT DAY.

There is no need for further intifada, maybe i'm naiive

it seems that diplomacy will maybe take due course. israel is under a lot of pressure nowdays -- even with AIPAC, their PR aint doing so well nowdays; after Dubai botched Mossad operation, not to mention the fact that Netanyahu administration has managed to HUMILIATE that of Mr. President Obama's

I've made it clear earlier that I personally hold no grudge against all israelis or this state called 'israel' .... suffice to say that their actions ever since the 2nd intifada of 2000 have been regrettable and unacceptable. Rogue at times.

but as Pakistanis, we also need to get our priorities straight. We can't change **** in that region, let's worry about ourselves. Only ourselves. Only way we can help our brothers/sisters in Falasteen is to send medics, engineers, teachers etc. as volunteers. Start a blog, work for an NGO or non-profit. Do whatever; but it's easier to talk than to take action (maybe I am also a hypocrite by saying so).

Pakistan first. Everything else, is secondary. At least that's how I see it.

pakistan will always prefer to bring peace in the region even it has to fight against israel, for all the innocent lives israel has caused just because they dont want the the muslims to live in peace, peace will never touch hearts of the israelis..

israel was formed at the cost of so many innocent lives, even today this country is causing so many innocent people, how can the soil which has turned red because of silly ambitions of israelis can forgive them???

This thread needs to be closed no point in it at all......

Back
Top Bottom