What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Are you sure??? :blink: :D

lol, we're 100% sure! Unlike you indians we don't make idiotic silly threats! When we say something, we mean it, and we keep our promise! If israel dares to do something to Pakistan we'll make a bad example of that country, and of course you indans can join your friend israel if you want!

Don't forget what happened when india and israel tried to launch a join air strike on Pakistan twice, and how we gave a strong reply to BACK OFF or else we'll strike back HARD!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

India should go for full cooperation with Israel. India should support Israel openly on International platforms. India has nothing to gain ,I man absolutely nothing to gain from supporting Palestinians. Israel has always showed that they are ready to help India and be friends with us. Moreover democracies should support each other ,shouldn't we ?

whoa, if only those Arabs were here to see how good you indians are at turning against your own friends!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

India should go for full cooperation with Israel. India should support Israel openly on International platforms. India has nothing to gain ,I man absolutely nothing to gain from supporting Palestinians. Israel has always showed that they are ready to help India and be friends with us. Moreover democracies should support each other ,shouldn't we ?

Shows the selfishness of some people. :oops:

Can a student in Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta, or Lahore actually argue the incontestably pro-Zionist arguments I've presented, [or would that student pay a price for doing so?

Yes, not to be trusted and lable him/her to be nut case due to the fact of representing false situation for the support of israel and zionism.

solomon i already posted proof of media bias for isael against innocent people. in this forum everytime.

solomon i already posted proof of media bias for isael against innocent people. in this forum everytime.
No, you posted a video you claimed was proof and said go view it. That's not the same. Put your argument and proofs down in black on white. After all, Gabriel told Mohammed to read, not watch TV.

Arabs were never our friends. Only foolish Indians think so.

indians were very close to Gamal Abdel Nasser and Saddam Hussein...

in fact, the latter was providing arms and logistical support to Baluch insurgencies in both Iran & Pakistan

Palestine was mostly just dessert wasteland before Israel was created. Arabs and Muslims were least interested in this unteresting part. Everything changed when Jews came made Isreal. They developed it into a leading nation and Arabs envy and hate it.

If Arabs wants peace they can get it now ,in this second itself.Just stop hating Israel and bravo peace is there.

that makes a lot of sense. The Arabs and Jews co-existed for ages in Middle East. Look at during holocaust when Jews were moving to Arab countries and even Iran was taking in many self-exiled Jews.

I dont know how you can call it all dessert and "wasteland." Fertile Crescent region is no wasteland, nor is the land in and around Jerusalem.

In fact, many of the inhabitants were striving off olive trade. But it just so happened that israeli army used bull-dozers to raze the arable lands.

what we need to do is stop assuming that all Jews are zionists. Same way Jews need to realize that Muslims are not all terrorists nor do we want to "push them out to sea"

According to the Talmud, Jews in exile are FORBIDDEN to have their own State. I am not, however, an expert on Judaic affairs and teachings; but as a Muslim I do see many similarities with Jewish faith.

We should differentiate between terrorism in the name of zionism vs. Judaism --which is a peaceful religion.

I am amazed how conveniently Indians turn their backs on their friends but then it is something they have learned over hundreds of years. Chaankiya ideology still rocks for them big time!

Arabs have helped us in testing times when so called friends turned their backs on us. One relation is enough to describe our friendship i.e. ISLAM.

well we should be more specific when we say "Arabs"

they are spread across from Northwest Africa all the way into Iranian Khuzestan!! There is a lot in between

Palestine was mostly just dessert wasteland before Israel was created. Arabs and Muslims were least interested in this unteresting part. Everything changed when Jews came made Isreal. They developed it into a leading nation and Arabs envy and hate it.

If Arabs wants peace they can get it now ,in this second itself.Just stop hating Israel and bravo peace is there.

Sorry to disagree with this statement. Palestine was always a fertile land watered by the Jordan River. It was the land of ‘Milk & honey’ mentioned in the bible. Some parts such as Negev desert were no doubt arid but the land was full of olive groves as well as producer of grapes and apples during the Turkish times. Israelis have without doubt used their technical knowhow to improve the productivity, but to say that Palestine was a desert wasteland is an insult to thousands of years of agricultural history of that region.

what we need to do is stop assuming that all Jews are zionists. Same way Jews need to realize that Muslims are not all terrorists nor do we want to "push them out to sea"
"I asked audience memebers how many of them would count themselves as generally pro-Israel. About a hundred or so students raised their hands. I then asked these pro-Israel students how many of them would favor a Palestinian state existing in peace alongside Israel. Every single one of them raised a hand.

"I next asked how many audience members counted themselves as supportive of the Palestinian side. A similar number raised their hands. I asked those pro-Palestine students how many of them would support a peaceful, nonexpansionist Israel located beside a Palestinian state. Not a single person raised a hand."

- The Case Against Israel's Enemies, page 15.

Clearly Muslims have a long way to go to reach your lofty goals, Abu Zolfiqar.

Back
Top Bottom