What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never claimed to be an american....I just said I was living in america...

Hope your sister does drink too much cow piss. She'll have to piss in public then, since india doesn't even have toilets :rofl:

I think you are in wet dream right now ..Because of your drunken neighbor Pissed in your Mouth ..

That's what I was trying to say in above post. This is not our fight. Also Islam don't command us to kill non-Muslims especially Jews.

Then who are all they in Syria and who are all they Blowing themselves before Saying Allah akbar

keep-calm-and-love-israel-91.png

Rule No.1
Don't even talk about nuclear weapons. Both countries have nuclear weapons and I don't think how that can become a hurdle in becoming friends or having good relations.

Then don't think about Friendship with Israel ..There is no Chance for piece of Word too in the Name of prenchip

Then don't think about Friendship with Israel ..There is no Chance for piece of Word too in the Name of prenchip

Israel also has nuclear weapons, how can having nuclear weapons be hurdle in having good relations?

Then who are all they in Syria and who are all they Blowing themselves before Saying Allah akbar
Go and read about Islam and then come again

LOL,Chinese leaders also say that they will not do anything to harm India but we all know the ground realities.
That's what you think. You think everyone around you is your enemy.

Go and read about Islam and then come again

That's what you think. You think everyone around you is your enemy.
Should i laugh at this??
you want to say China is not our enemy??

nope...your ties with america is getting worse day by day...as you come near to china...and Russia will never align with you....
you support Palestine movement against Israel ..and have taken parts in movement against Israel ...
so, its very difficult...for your ties to mend.....
atleast not now...not in these conditions....
We were already near to china..
ties with US is getting worse because of WOT..
Maybe we solve these issues after the end of Afghanistan war..
We don't see Russia as ally..
Some of the organizations support Palestine movement against Israel not the state

Jews, Muslims meet to break down stereotypes – The Canadian Jewish News

Meeting the Muslims not a Big game ..till now Many Muslims live among with the Jews in many world Countries

Musharraf: Pakistan will eventually recognize Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

words from The Horse Mouth ..but will not work in reality only Speeches

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.314368035263268.87356.228916280475111&type=1

I have the news link of other Forum with original news link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom