What's new

Pakistan and Indian defence spendings

India,s Military budget of $32 billion . Forex of $280 billion and GDP of $1.2 TRILLION

ARE AT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVEL or playing field to pakistans.

Military budget of $6billion forex of $16 billion or GDP of $170 billion.

Thread should be concluded on this note

oyeeeeeeee.....stop insulting him..

Why the hell are we discussing an article which is written with a sole purpose of Pakistsan-bashing.
Comparing India-pakistan has been done to death in other threads and most of them have turned into war-zones..

India,s Military budget of $32 billion . Forex of $280 billion and GDP of $1.2 TRILLION

ARE AT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVEL or playing field to pakistans.

Military budget of $6billion forex of $16 billion or GDP of $170 billion.

Thread should be concluded on this note

Buddy I cannot appreciate your show off. I do not like this mentality.

Militar spendings are based on many factors, land, area, population and interests,

India does spend lot of money that means india has lot of land, population and interests to protect cuz of its vast size compared to pakistan,

Military equipment itself does not lead to one side winning a war especially both the militaries are armed to tooth.

If the military personnels of Pakistan and India were paid their salary in line with the Western payroll, the military budget would have exceeded that of the any Western power. Our military personnels in these two countries' are largely under paid giving the risks associated.

If the military personnels of Pakistan and India were paid their salary in line with the Western payroll, the military budget would have exceeded that of the any Western power. Our military personnels in these two countries' are largely under paid giving the risks associated.

Words of a wise man... Our forces are not only underpaid but under-protected.....Heck politicians don't even leave coffins to make money out of it...Yet i salute these great men who sacrifice their lives for the pride of a nation...A nation who ignores them during peace time and run towards them with tail in legs of there are any hostilities...:tdown:

Thats why they use the word called 3rd world, means we are not developed yet, be it paying equal salary or providing basics to our populations in comparisions to the west.

However the point was countries keep militaries based on the points i discussed above - so comparision between india and pakistan defence spendings is waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom