What's new

Pakistan Airforce fleet 2015

Why you Indians start crying,I was just correcting him:P

As a newly recruited member of the Indopak Troll Force on PDF , u need to learn to differenciate between Crying , Trolling and logical explaination

For better advice u can ask the Joint commanders of People Liberation Troll Army ie Peacefull , Faithfulguy and Chinese Dragon
They can give u great advice on the fine art of Trolling

We put an end to all that stupid bashing,and if you want to post anyhing post it relating to the topic

My Be by the Time Fc-20 are recieved by PAF it may be a bit late.
India Gets them in 2017-2020 Time Frame.

Keep in Mind India will Order :

50 PAK FA
200 FGFA
250 AMCA ( May hit the Skies by 2020 )

PLzus Navy is Interested in F-35 and who knows... After failing in MMRCA.. Americans they go ahead n sell F35... ( already said yes... ) before loosing another major contract.

PAK FA you can expect around 2018, AMCA is still a paper plane and maybe the J-20 will become available by then.
The FC-20 will arrive 2014. I would say that it would be unfair to compare IAF of 2020 to PAF of 2015..... it's too early to compare the inventories of 2020.

2015 PAF

F-16 block 52 (not sure how many)
JF-17 block I and II- 150
FC-20 - 36(initial) + more would be ordered
all BVR capable^^^^

backed by Chinese AWACS and SAAB Erieye.

And also in 2015 Paf Deals for 100 Chengdu J-20.Inshallah:devil:

PAK FA you can expect around 2018, AMCA is still a paper plane and maybe the J-20 will become available by then.
The FC-20 will arrive 2014. I would say that it would be unfair to compare IAF of 2020 to PAF of 2015..... it's too early to compare the inventories of 2020.

2015 PAF
F-16 block 52 (not sure how many)
JF-17 block I and II- 150
FC-20 - 36(initial) + more would be ordered
all BVR capable^^^^

backed by Chinese AWACS and SAAB Erieye.

JUST my Observation

PAF in the future will have these platforms JF17, J10B, F16. If china provides J20 then PAF will induct the new platform , an replace the ageing F16...

On the other hand if PAF can afford they should also induct 4 to 5 squadron of J11B specifically for the naval support roles. other wise J10B should be sufficient.

Over All PAF should have 500 plus fighter aircrafts in its inventory.......

JUST my Observation

PAF in the future will have these platforms JF17, J10B, F16. If china provides J20 then PAF will induct the new platform , an replace the ageing F16...

On the other hand if PAF can afford they should also induct 4 to 5 squadron of J11B specifically for the naval support roles. other wise J10B should be sufficient.

Over All PAF should have 500 plus fighter aircrafts in its inventory.......
i dont think PAF will ever get J20 in my openion another stealth system my be viable which is smaller in size compairable to f18 and such a system is being developed in china

Both planes can do the jobs against talibans. They dont even have a helicopter. lol

y the hell u bring in talibans ... u think v spent millions on JF 17 just to counter talibans.. f16 block A/B s could hav done the job better...
v need to make our air force strong to counter any future attacks

Pakistan may go for stealth version 5th generation Chinese dragons J20 or J18 depending on their cost.After 2020 only fifth generation will hold the sky.

But there would some research going on in advanced countries to make such radar to detect these stealthy feature birds if it is successful then all supremacy of fifth generation birds gone.

y the hell u bring in talibans ... u think v spent millions on JF 17 just to counter talibans.. f16 block A/B s could hav done the job better...
v need to make our air force strong to counter any future attacks
even the A-5 were well equipped for that

by 2018 Pakistan should have around 300 JF-17 the most upgraded model and 150 to 200 J-10 and also 60-80 F-16 with the latest awacs and also the Missile Systems

by 2018 Pakistan should have around 300 JF-17 the most upgraded model and 150 to 200 J-10 and also 60-80 F-16 with the latest awacs and also the Missile Systems

both quantity and quality... by 2018 our air force wuld be strong enuf to counter any attack... after 2018 v will consider any smaller version of 5th gen fighter..
but the most important thing v r lacking right now is some nice Air Defence system..

Yes,what u say if possible will greatly enhance pakistan's military capability...but i think u r missing one most important component in modern warfare- the satellite technology..what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom