What's new

Pakistan agrees to grant MFN status to India: Report

^^^

Lol, if I have to listen to the 'How noble Pakistan and China are going to destroy "eveeel india"' story yet again, you can keep your MFN status.

^^^

Lol, if I have to listen to the 'How noble Pakistan and China are going to destroy "eveeel india"' story yet again, you can keep your MFN status.

These guys here are very funny and I doubt represent the majority of the country.

I have quiet a few Pakistani friends here in the UK and they are very friendly with me. I haven't had anyone refuse to talk to me yet because I belong to an "Enemy" country.

Oh you willl be surprised how many Pakhtuns dislike india :rofl:

nobody cares about Pakistani Pakhtuns . Afghan pakhtuns and Indian pathans for the most part like India and we are happy with that .:chilli:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

China is not an enemy, uttar pradesh belongs to china and kashmir ti us pakistanis, may not be in our control but soon will be.

China is gearing up to take uttar pradesh and rightfully so as it is tibetian territory.

Uttar pradesh ? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Anuchal Pradesh yaara, and you are right the territory that the Indus River flows though (Occupied Kashmir) is not Indian land.

Anuchal pradesh ? :rofl:

. Indus flows through Ladakh not the Kashmir valley where kashmiris live. Ladakhis are buddhists and proud indians .:rofl:

India should oppose EU-Pakistan trade deal along with Bangladesh which gives Pakistan a unfair trade advantage in textiles which will hurt our exports in the future.

Anuchal pradesh ? :rofl:

. Indus flows through Ladakh not the Kashmir valley where kashmiris live. Ladakhis are buddhists and proud indians .:rofl:

Anuchal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh..only indians can pronounce and spell their names correctly. For us non-indians all of your names sound different and odd.

As for Ladakh, its is part of Occupied Jammu and Kashmir region, and therefore is a disputed territory.

Anuchal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh..only indians can pronounce and spell their names correctly. For us non-indians all of your names sound different and odd.
My, my! What a poser! Omar, you are some piece of work...lol. You know there's a saying in my mothertongue..."Even if a crow decides to shower a million times , its still going to remain black."

I dont really care if "you" get my point. Its really just meant for the remaining "wiser" audience in pdf.

Anuchal this chal that chal, hindu names that hindus are familiar with, enough of talk, we as pakistanis muslims know that the hindus will be perished and destroyed in a war, so let's leave it till then about water and this and that.

Where did you get this idea that they control the media and politics?.

For your information balochistan is biggest in land size and natural resources, then you have punjab and sindh.

We will ensure no baloch resources or land and routes are used for trade with india, we will blow any gas lines to kingdom come, if ip becomes ipi or tapi doesn't become tap then its not passing through our land to get to punjab, sindh and then india.

They just don't carry the enemity we all do, they know without us they are nothing, zilch, slaves of india.

india parted from pakistan, as there was no india and no indian was ruling the sub continent.

Father comes before son and daughter that's why we were born on 14 august and india on 15 august, so it clearly shows who is the father and who parted.akistan. not quiet aware of Balouchis or Persians.

Where did you get this idea that they control the media and politics?.

For your information balochistan is biggest in land size and natural resources, then you have punjab and sindh.

We will ensure no baloch resources or land and routes are used for trade with india, we will blow any gas lines to kingdom come, if ip becomes ipi or tapi doesn't become tap then its not passing through our land to get to punjab, sindh and then india.

They just don't carry the enemity we all do, they know without us they are nothing, zilch, slaves of india.

india parted from pakistan, as there was no india and no indian was ruling the sub continent.

Father comes before son and daughter that's why we were born on 14 august and india on 15 august, so it clearly shows who is the father and who parted.[/QUOTE]

you guys are damn funny,the IPI ll never happen unless Iran guarantees delivery at Indian Border.And they ll annex Balochistan,if they have to do it.I am sure the baloch prefer Iran than you guys.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

China is not an enemy, uttar pradesh belongs to china and kashmir ti us pakistanis, may not be in our control but soon will be.

China is gearing up to take uttar pradesh and rightfully so as it is tibetian territory.

China ll explode if they try to occupy UP,it is the worst place on earth,u have no clue man.

And Yusufzoi,how old are u?I mean mentally?

lol, funny posters...except for Urdu speakers and more specifically Punjabis..we Indian don't care about rest of Pakistanis...some Pakistanis give lots of importance to themselves

Anuchal this chal that chal, hindu names that hindus are familiar with, enough of talk, we as pakistanis muslims know that the hindus will be perished and destroyed in a war, so let's leave it till then about water and this and that.

Educated people can spell Arunachal . Its not about hindu or muslim .;)

Dont worry brother, borders will ALWAYS remain closed. Millions of Muslims didn't sacrafice their lives for nothing in 1947.

However, whatever things that can benefit Pakistan economically will be good for the common Pakistani citizen. Even Saudi Arabia does trade with India. And dont worry we wont give India transit route to Afghanistan.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Nawaz Sharif just wanted to impress his indian audience. He's the one who did that Kargil War, and he is no more popular among Pakistanis, not even in Punjab. Punjab supports Imran Khan now.

speaks the president of pakistan :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom