What's new

Pakistan acused of poisoning Afghan schoolchildren

Y dont we give them answer to bulxxxxx
Luckily they dont blame pakistan that there is no sunshine at night
These idiot if they serve whole life thanking pakistan cant pay what have sacrificed for them

But it is!I want a stable Afghanistan and our policies reflect the mentality of average Pakistani!
i do not think that is entirely correct. I appreciate your stand on the moral ground but tell me why Pakistan is so much worried about Indian presence in Afghanistan. Why is Haqannis based in Pakistan are responsible for unrest in Afghan, why does Pakistan want strategic depth in Afghan? Why is the Afpak borders not sealed yet?

Y dont we give them answer to bulxxxxx
Luckily they dont blame pakistan that there is no sunshine at night
These idiot if they serve whole life thanking pakistan cant pay what have sacrificed for them
They should thank you for creating Taliban, right!

"The regional spy agencies, namely ISI, are behind it. They are trying to sabotage the Shanghai Conference and the success of Afghan education,"

Facepalm. Just facepalm.

iWhy is Haqannis based in Pakistan are responsible for unrest in Afghan, why does Pakistan want strategic depth in Afghan? Why is the Afpak borders not sealed yet?

Before asking questions from Pakistan you should ask Afghans about their hostile attitude towards Pakistan. Why they supported/supporting BLA when there were no Taliban? Why were thy supporting different rebel and dissident groups when there no Tablian? Why ANA was invading Pakistani territory when there were no Taliban Why they opposed Pakistan in UN when there were no Taliban. Only then we can answer your questions.

And we are not against sealing Afghan Pakistan border. It is again those idiots in Kabul who oppose such sealing of border since they think we are occupying their territory. Lol.

Yaaar waisee qasam seh itni faraig hai ISI keh kuch aur nahin tou time pass ke liye they started poisoning Afghan children ! Aaah the things we - the lot of us - say for domestic consumption !

Before asking questions from Pakistan you should ask Afghans about their hostile attitude towards Pakistan. Why they supported/supporting BLA when there were no Taliban? Why were thy supporting different rebel and dissident groups when there no Tablian? Why ANA was invading Pakistani territory when there were no Taliban Why they opposed Pakistan in UN when there were no Taliban. Only then we can answer your questions.

And we are not against sealing Afghan Pakistan border. It is again those idiots in Kabul who oppose such sealing of border since they think we are occupying their territory. Lol.
What you have put forward might be true but tell me if tit for was the only response then there will be no peace which is against what people here have said. Yeah and you are afraid of them?

What you have put forward might be true but tell me if tit for was the only response then there will be no peace which is against what people here have said. Yeah and you are afraid of them?

We want stability in Afghanistan. But not at the cost of Pakistan. It is now up to Afghans that whether they want to continue with this anti-Pakistan mindset. If yes then don't complain of Taliban with us.

We want stability in Afghanistan. But not at the cost of Pakistan. It is now up to Afghans that whether they want to continue with this anti-Pakistan mindset. If yes then don't complain of Taliban with us.
Why is Afghanistan a threat for Pakistan?

Was not BLA supposed to be funded by RAW? Now shifting blame to Afghanistan? or both were in bed on this issue when there is a WOT going on for the past 10 years?

Back
Top Bottom