What's new

Pakistan accuses Iran of killing man in border incursion

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Pakistani border official has accused Iranian border security personnel of killing a man on Pakistani territory. The Iranian border police reportedly penetrated the border with Pakistan and shot two suspected smugglers in the south-west Pakistani province of Balochistan. They then took the two men back into Iran, but were apparently pursued by Pakistani border guards, who arrested their Iranian counterparts and brought the two men – one of whom had died - back to Pakistan. The incident occurred in a desolate area where the border is not clearly marked.

January 1, 2012 — RT News line
:angry:

Wow looks like we all want a piece of that smuggler no harm done :P lets finish that oil pipeline already we need CNG

if this carries on i support cutting relations and all agreements with iran, first they killed our fishmen and now this shitt

Pakistan needs to make its border protection on all sides a little stronger.. While most of the Pakistan forces are focused on the Indian border, it seem all the incursions are happening on the other sides..

why dont pakistan FC shots one or two iranis and lets observe their reaction and taste their own medicine

QUETTA: A Pakistani border official has accused Iranian security personnel of crossing into Pakistan, shooting to death one man and wounding another.

Mir Zafar Bangulzai says Iranian forces took the two men, apparently smugglers, from the Mazah Sar area of southwest Baluchistan province back across the border after the incident Sunday evening.

Bangulzai says Pakistani border officials followed the foreign forces into Iran, retrieved the two men and brought them back to Pakistan.

They also detained three Iranian border security personnel. Bangulzai says the man who was shot, Saeed Rigi, and the man who was wounded, his brother, Islam Rigi, were smugglers.

The incident occurred in a desolate area where the border is not clearly marked.

Iranians crossed border, killed one man: Pakistani officials | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Pakistan needs to make its border protection on all sides a little stronger.. While most of the Pakistan forces are focused on the Indian border, it seem all the incursions are happening on the other sides..

"Most" of Pakistan forces are not on Bharati border. About a 100,000 are, whilst 140,000 are elsewhere. The reason to keep 100,000 is obvious though - about 80% of bharati military is on Pakistan's borders.

QUETTA: A Pakistani border official has accused Iranian security personnel of crossing into Pakistan, shooting to death one man and wounding another.

Mir Zafar Bangulzai says Iranian forces took the two men, apparently smugglers, from the Mazah Sar area of southwest Baluchistan province back across the border after the incident Sunday evening.

Bangulzai says Pakistani border officials followed the foreign forces into Iran, retrieved the two men and brought them back to Pakistan.

They also detained three Iranian border security personnel. Bangulzai says the man who was shot, Saeed Rigi, and the man who was wounded, his brother, Islam Rigi, were smugglers.

The incident occurred in a desolate area where the border is not clearly marked.

Iranians crossed border, killed one man: Pakistani officials | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Smugglers? They are brothers of Abdul Malik Rigi, the founder of the terrorist organization Jundullah.
Abdolmalek Rigi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lolz now iran i think we are so soft man

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Smugglers? They are brothers of Abdul Malik Rigi, the founder of the terrorist organization Jundullah.
Abdolmalek Rigi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so you have right to cross our borders ? and who know abut there ID? give me some video when your guys identify them and shot them inside iran .?

lolz now iran i think we are so soft man

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

so you have right to cross our borders ? and who know abut there ID? give me some video when your guys identify them and shot them inside iran .?

I didn't say we had the right to cross your border, but to say that they were smugglers is like lying in the light day. And I said that based on the names I read on the newspaper.

I didn't say we had the right to cross your border, but to say that they were smugglers is like lying in the light day. And I said that based on the names I read on the newspaper.

still its unconfirmed whom they was dear . not your claim nor there . news paper wow .

This should be investigated. If this is a case of dereliction of duty severe punishment should be delt. As for Iranian border security illegally crossing into Pakistani border and executing this action unilaterally, that should be delt with as well. Contact Tehran embassy and ambassador, and bolster border security on Pakistan side. This situation shouldn't be allowed to repeat.

Most likely explanation is that they did not know they had crossed the border. There is no enmity between Iran and Pakistan, and it is not appropriate to create enmities, on either side. Both nations have and should continue to have brotherly friendly relations, based on cultural, linguistic, and ethnic commonalities.

January 1, 2012 — RT News line
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom