What's new

pakda gaya PTI (brainwashed youthya) pakda gya(gye) LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure MQM threatens to take "bhatta" from darkinsky's house if he doesn't post anything against PTI on this forum..no matter how utterly useless it is.

Poor retard...

I'm sure MQM threatens to take "bhatta" from darkinsky's house if he doesn't post anything against PTI on this forum..no matter how utterly useless it is.

Poor retard...

awwww, stupid PTI kid busted :lol: :omghaha:

imran ka na tu khud brain chalta he, us ke fan club youth ka kya chaly ga :omghaha:

Last edited:
awwww, stupid PTI kid busted :lol: :omghaha:

imran ka na tu khud brain chalta he, na us ke fan club youth ka :omghaha:

Only one acting like kid is you.

No one is even going to watch your dumb video. Neither have I.

Go kiss MQM's *** otherwise they'll probably kidnap your mother.

Poor retard...

You call him a retard yet you launch a pre-emptive personal attack. Sir, PTI and you are two separate entities, you shouldn't take everything said against PTI as personal. It makes PTI supporters look very immature, something that I have seen far too often.

Aaah, after so long time, the lord of stupid trolls is back. :lol:

TBH I've notice PTI guys are intolerant bunch. Plus as I mentioned in another thread too that all they care is for their political party and for that they jump in every political thread posting rude comments and nonsense against other political parties of Pakistan. They believe whatever IK said, becomes sacred rule, no matter if IK support TTP or India against Pakistan.

You call him a retard yet you launch a pre-emptive personal attack. Sir, PTI and you are two separate entities, you shouldn't take everything said against PTI as personal. It makes PTI supporters look very immature, something that I have seen far too often.

Oh bhai, you took anything personal? The problem here is probably that you are a new guy and haven't been here much. I know him. He has just ONE job in PDF..post bullshit about PTI and thats it.

Nobody takes him seriously. Nor should you.

There are 4,5 guys here who contribute NOTHING but PTI bashing to this forum. Ask people here...

Now tell me: Does the video of one random answer-girl from one program requires you to start a whole thread in an International Defence Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom