What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
You & what army? :lol: There will be only one country completely "saf" & no one standing, In or out.

Yap it will be worst and sad scenario if happens , we have no problem with India except Kashmir , once its solved relations could better up , better solve our issues peacefully , you can change friends not neighbors. :agree:

I don't understand.

What has being rich or poor got to do with one's love for one's family?

I don't know why CD thinks that Pakistanis have any less to lose than Indians and Chinese in case of a nuclear war.

Already answered, I will repeat it here. :lol:

"All human lives are valuable. India should think about that, before turning "the most dangerous border in the world" into a nuclear war-zone, by trying to give any "consequences" to Pakistan as per the original article.

Always boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, which will only increase the likelyhood of all-out war, and thus an escalation into nuclear war."

Of course I think that Pakistanis have much more dignity than Indians, considering the fact that India is below Africa in terms of poverty. However, dignity does not necessarily translate into value of life.

I don't understand.

I don't know why CD thinks that Pakistanis have any less to lose than Indians and Chinese in case of a nuclear war.

shows what he and CPC thinks of their so called "best friends"

china hasn't opened a front in previous indo-pak wars, neither will they in the future. a war sends the economy tumbling down, it will be stupid for china to get involved in somebody else's war.
in any case, I don't see India attacking PK, even if another 26/11 happens. PK has suffered immense damage without India firing a shot.

Easier said than done! The policy of state sponsored terror is deeply enmeshed in Pakistan Army's doctrine. Now this is not a figment of my imagination. Terrorists are the PAs 'strategic assets' as mentioned by Pakistani Generals themselves.

Pakistan’s use of such 'strategic assets' — militant and terrorist groups — to project influence in Afghanistan and to balance India, raise the risk of regional war, undermine Pakistan’s own stability, and increase the potential for nuclear terrorism because parts of these 'strategic assets' have morphed into independent entities which are no more under the Establishment's control. This is what is most worrisome.

Freedom fighters are not terrorists.

Let us focus on ttopic, CD.

Tell me why you think that the Pakistanis have any less to lose than Indians or Chinese in the case of a nuclear war?

Don't you think the Pakistanis love their families?

Answer me, CD.

Yap it will be worst and sad scenario if happens , we have no problem with India except Kashmir , once its solved relations could better up , better solve our issues peacefully , you can change friends not neighbors. :agree:

:tup: and all other Indo-Pak problems as well, Also the same is true with regards to India's concern i.e. Terrorism.

Tineman is nothing compared to the Great leap forward's death toll which is between 30 and 46 Million. Thats' right 46 million. No matter how much you exaggerate and amuse at Indian deaths, it cannot match the death dance performed by your government. I would suggest you read your nation's history and that will probably bring some humility in you.

Great Leap Forward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, that was a famine that occured in 1958. :lol:

However, India kills more people via starvation than the rest of the world combined, even in today's world.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

In fact according to this Unicef report, India starves more people to death than the entire rest of the world combined. And it does so every single year.

I don't understand.

The Chinese obviously don't buy this "bhaichara" bit, neither from us in 1962 nor from the Pakistanis now, it's the poor Pakistanis who buy the"friendship higher than the Himalayas" talk. The Chinese seem unconcerned about feelings of Pakistanis, just like they are unconcerned about anyone else's feelings in Asia which is why you see so many turn away from them. It's almost as if the Chinese posters are wishing for a Indo-Pak nuclear war because they assume that it would remove a potential rival from the scene. Pakistan is an expendable asset & would have performed the duty assigned to them. End of story.

Already answered, I will repeat it here. :lol:

"All human lives are valuable. India should think about that, before turning "the most dangerous border in the world" into a nuclear war-zone, by trying to give any "consequences" to Pakistan as per the original article.

Always boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, which will only increase the likelyhood of all-out war, and thus an escalation into nuclear war."

Of course I think that Pakistanis have much more dignity than Indians, considering the fact that India is below Africa in terms of poverty. However, dignity does not necessarily translate into value of life.

You ducked my question.

You said and I repeat, " You said that Pakistanis have less to lose as compared to Indians in case of a nuclear war."

Then please explain to me how a lowered nuclear threshold is in India's interests, compared to Pakistan. :lol:

In the event that you both wipe each other out, who has more to lose?

I ask, "Why you think so? Don't the Pakistanis love their families? Won't they regret losing their families?"

Don't duck the question, CD.

Let us focus on ttopic, CD.

Tell me why you think that the Pakistanis have any less to lose than Indians or Chinese in the case of a nuclear war?

Answer me, CD.

The guy is pathetic, here he goes with famine and poverty and dignity:rofl:

Of course Pakistanis love their families. What an inane question. :lol:

The question is, if all lives are equal... than what is worse. The loss of 170 million or the loss of 1+ billion. Clearly 1+ billion is a greater loss.

India knows the answer, yet it still wants to provoke a conflict in the subcontinent.

Strange then, since it was people from the ruling Indian Congress Government that were responsible for killing tens of thousands of unarmed Sikhs. Compared to the death toll in the Tiananmen incident, which was only in the hundreds.

All human lives are valuable. India should think about that, before turning "the most dangerous border in the world" into a nuclear war-zone, by trying to give any "consequences" to Pakistan as per the original article.

Always boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, which will only increase the likelyhood of all-out war, and thus an escalation into nuclear war.

As you do not know about India or event that happened ..I suggest you hold your horses!!

Some of the culprits were from lowers ranks of Congress ..but it was religious riot and not a govt sanctioned killing like the Tienanmen square or the 2.5 million people tortured to death by Mao's militia.

The Chinese obviously don't buy this "bhaichara" bit, neither from us in 1962 nor from the Pakistanis now, it's the poor Pakistanis who buy the"friendship higher than the Himalayas" talk. The Chinese seem unconcerned about feelings of Pakistanis, just like they are unconcerned about anyone else's feelings in Asia which is why you see so many turn away from them. It's almost as if the Chinese posters are wishing for a Indo-Pak nuclear war because they assume that it would remove a potential rival from the scene. Pakistan is an expendable asset & would have performed the duty assigned to them. End of story.

It is not us who are boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks. :lol:

Don't tell me that the CPC forced you guys to make such pathetic boasts?

You have only yourselves to blame if the most dangerous border in the world goes nuclear.

The question is, if all lives are equal... than what is worse. The loss of 170 million or the loss of 1+ billion. Clearly 1+ billion is a greater loss.

India knows the answer, yet it still wants to provoke a conflict in the subcontinent.

India is not provoking a conflict it was against a major terrorist attack, on the other hand you guys are provoking conflicts with all your neighbors.

How's losing 170million worse than losing 1billion+?

Loss of life is loss of life be it one or 1000.

Is this the way Chinese math works? You can so easily disregard the value of life of 170million people?

Is that how you value Pakistani lives?

so they are less valuable if they are only 170million?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom