What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely, surely ! Obviously, you expect them to die with dignity for your greater cause as opposed to Indians who will do no such thing !

It was not China who turned the India-Pakistan border into "the most dangerous border on Earth". :no:

We just helped the Pakistanis to acquire nuclear weapons. Ask them if that was a good or bad thing?

Err.. not quite. how is it worse? Since you are indulging in semantics here, is 100% greater than say 30%? So a 180 million loss is a win or a loss for the 180 million killed? There will still be Indians standing, so would it count as a win?

Not obvious to me. Pakistan would have to have 6 times as many nuclear weapons & all must survive the first Indian retaliation to inflict serious damage. If that be the argument, then the "NASR" philosophy takes a walk. If India responds with a massive nuclear attack to a "NASR" attack which is limited to the battlefield , India's loss might well remain at the initial battlefield loss. You do realise, unlike many Pakistanis here that it is not one missile for a city that would be the norm. You would need multiple attacks on a single city to even have a chance of success. Even with the best case scenario(from a Pakistani perspective), they have just about enough bombs to attempt attacks on less than 10 major targets. Therefore the concept of "NASR" goes our of the window if the resulting Indian response might knock out many of those weapons. Survivability might still be ensured but an attack after a massive first strike will be a limited one, not massive as you seem to believe.
Your thoughts and prespective even don't crosses basics so no point of expecting any higher level statement from you dude.

The partition of Pakistan had been decided before and kashmir was a muslim majority state at that and in current position too..

Your statement would have been valid if not for Pakistan accepting the cccession of Junagadh & Hyderabad to it - both being Hindu majority states.

So obviously India is not @ fault here.

It's very simple - Pakistan invaded a sovereign independent nation of Kashmir, the Maharaja got threatened and joined with India. India then helped Kashmir as it has not become one of it's state.

I'll leave the Kargil part as you still seem to believe you were militarily winning there. !

It is not China who turned the India-Pakistan border into "the most dangerous border on Earth". :no:

We just helped the Pakistanis to acquire nuclear weapons. Ask them if that was a good or bad thing?

If we helped the Vietnamese with acquiring nuclear weapons, would they consider that a good or a bad thing? That border might then vie for the title of the"most dangerous border on earth", don't you think?

If we helped the Vietnamese with acquiring nuclear weapons, would they consider that a good or a bad thing? That border might then vie for the title of the"most dangerous border on earth", don't you think?

When was the last time we accused cross-border terrorists from Vietnam of blowing up our hotels? :no: It is on a completely different level, the chances of war are next to zero.

Anyway, you are free to do it and find out. :azn:

:lol: .

Your thoughts and prespective even don't crosses basics so no point of expecting any higher level statement from you dude.

Don't worry about "higher level statements", I will try & keep them down at a more suitable level for you. Difficult but doable.

I wonder when it comes to title acquiring, why our Chinese friend forgets the 'International migraine' title that has been so indignantly awarded to their Pakistani friends whose lives are sometuimes more and sometimes less valuable as per Chinese convenience.

When was the last time we accused cross-border terrorists from Vietnam of blowing up our hotels? :no: It is on a completely different level, the chances of war are next to zero.

That's irrelevant, I asked whether the Vietnamese would consider it a good or a bad thing since that has been your stated standard.

Sooner the better..!! (Me laughing with an evil grin..!!) Oh wait there is an emoticon for that..!! :devil: :D

Anyways, CD, let us come back to topic.

So you were explaining to me something. I'm all ears.

@Chinese-Dragon

India has seperate stockpile for the Chinese :tup: dont worry buddy :)

Don't worry about "higher level statements", I will try & keep them down at a more suitable level for you. Difficult but doable.

I think this statement itself is above level for some people here... you know who; dont you?? :angel: ... Care to simplify it further??!! :lol:

Your statement would have been valid if not for Pakistan accepting the cccession of Junagadh & Hyderabad to it - both being Hindu majority states.

So obviously India is not @ fault here.

It's very simple - Pakistan invaded a sovereign independent nation of Kashmir, the Maharaja got threatened and joined with India. India then helped Kashmir as it has not become one of it's state.

I'll leave the Kargil part as you still seem to believe you were militarily winning there. !
No ! Kashmir according to your own resources is muslim majority state and peoples were also willing to be a part of Pakistan...britisher also decided kashmir being a muslim majority state consider as a part of pakistan . but Raja with your army back stabbed in the end and the consiquences are still on going..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom