What's new

Pak 'spy' pigeon caught on border, police suspect ISI hand

low Indians ***. i guess one KABTOR BAZ in Pakistan want his pigoen back. lol

Indian Army Chief Kapoor has urged the world to put cap on Pakistans Pigeons of Mass Destruction.

well its good pakistan trying new things because their current fighter are not able to come inside india :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
We dont need em...weve got Our pigeon LOL....nd guess wat it made ur soldier sing:rofl:
If a pigeon can make em sing guess wat JF-17 or FC-20 or F-16s will do.......another thing.our new generation Fighter pregene Falcon is already being inducted.....LOL.....Bharat worm claims DROD can also make one..........and indian RAW is asking goi to award him a veer chakra for his ground breaking B.S.
Head of RAW could be reached to comment on this historic decision...as its kept under secrecy thanks to highly qualified babus.
Gen.(R) Deepak says i m not blind,def or dum still i think its a very good decision ...it reminds him of limited nuclear war and 2 front war.
Whose credit all goes to great anal ists like Hari sut and Bharit Worm. :)

We have had 2 successful test flight of kamikaze Pigeon Interceptors

HawkFest700.jpg

_V3R0270-1-2jbs.jpg

And This is Under development for jamming any Incoming birds, or Animals, Air to Air and Air to ground and Air to Sea

ugliest-bird-alive.jpg

well i was thinking wayy ahead of u....
142708.jpg

i was planning to do something like that....
article-1217035-06A0DEB1000005DC-527_470x423.jpg

Sorry guys if it has been posted before then please mention the thread. And i also dont know in which section i should post so i am posting it here. N JOY

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pak

NEW DELHI: Indian police are holding a pigeon under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying mission for arch rivals and neighbours Pakistan, media reported on Friday.

The white-coloured bird was found by a local resident in India's Punjab state, which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 40 kilometres (25 miles) from the capital Amritsar.

The pigeon had a ring around its foot and a Pakistani phone number and address stamped on its body in red ink.

Police officer Ramdas Jagjit Singh Chahal told the Press Trust of India (PTI) news agency that they suspected the pigeon may have landed on Indian soil from Pakistan with a message, although no trace of a note has been found.

Officials have directed that no-one should be allowed to visit the pigeon, which police say may have been on a “special mission of spying”.

The bird has been medically examined and was being kept in an air-conditioned room under police guard.

Senior officers have asked to be kept updated on the situation three times a day, PTI said.

Chahal said local pigeon fanciers in the sensitive border area had told police that Pakistani pigeons were easily identifiable as they look different from Indian ones, according to the Indian Express newspaper.—
AFP

DAWN.COM | World | Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pak

:P

Please report for merging the threads am here after almost over two months so couldnt keep the track of threads.

Thanks

Well what do you expect the Indian authorities to do with a Pakistani pigeon in Indian airspace with out a Visa?:lol::lol:

Hi
I hope the pigeon will get a fair trial or else the animal rights activists will fry india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom