What's new

Pak SF and Indian SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
421363_324180047712718_923142027_n.jpg

351gumf.jpg

garud11.png

A couple of years ago (pre 26/11) Pak SF were better equipped than Indian SFs since no one really put much emphasis on the use of SF.

But in those few years we have overtaken Pak SF and we havent even finished this process of upgrading them..... and as usual the most important thing is that you CANNOT OUTSPEND US because we got more cash.... its simple as that.
Exactly- I have said this many times. Pre-26/11 the Pakistani SFs were waaay better equipped than their Indian counterparts on the whole. However since then Indian SFs have undergone a MASSIVE and quite unbelievable upgrade. They have got better gear, more funds and all the supporting assets they need such as LSVs, dedicated a/c (C-130Js) and most importantly- the awareness they deserved. They are now recognised by the politicians and MoD as strategic assets and are being funded accordingly.

Hand to Hand--Our guys are taught Pekiti Tirsia Kali which is a 100 times more superior than Judo which SSG are taught.

CAS--again we score with Apaches,Rudra.LCH,drones and more advanced aircrafts.

Equipment--from assault rifles to Rocket launchers we score.

We have experience of fighting in every terrain and possess some of the wolrlds best jungle and high mountain warfare schools

CAS my friend for special ops i find the best is a UAV not a big helicopter with a IR signature for the fn-6
Judo is basic training from what i know. my dads sister husband (RIP) i remember he told me there more training involved than just Judo.
yes you might have all the terrain but remember Pakistani ssg are seasoned fighters and that is a fact.
most of the equipment of Special forces are always high tech most SF don't disclose them it depends on the country or the current situation.

Exactly- I have said this many times. Pre-26/11 the Pakistani SFs were waaay better equipped than their Indian counterparts on the whole. However since then Indian SFs have undergone a MASSIVE and quite unbelievable upgrade. They have got better gear, more funds and all the supporting assets they need such as LSVs, dedicated a/c (C-130Js) and most importantly- the awareness they deserved. They are now recognised by the politicians and MoD as strategic assets and are being funded accordingly.

Let ICS and F-INSAS be inducted and then see what lead we take.

CAS my friend for special ops i find the best is a UAV not a big helicopter with a IR signature for the fn-6
Judo is basic training from what i know. my dads sister husband (RIP) i remember he told me there more training involved than just Judo.
yes you might have all the terrain but remember Pakistani ssg are seasoned fighters and that is a fact.
most of the equipment of Special forces are always high tech most SF don't disclose them it depends on the country or the current situation.

Dude,even the Indian SF operator are seasoned fighters.Indian SF have not yet a single failed mission.

FCS, bro FCS!! LOL!

Dude,even the Indian SF operator are seasoned fighters.Indian SF have not yet a single failed mission.

And yeah 2015/16 will be a good time to compare the 2 sides' SFs- the IN MARCOs and NSG offical upgradation processes should be completed with their own FCS with the GARUDS and PARA (SF) having such systems of their own. Then we can fairly compare.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom