What's new

Pak-Russia defence agreement

Yes , friends of friends , Friends for India since long time....... and enemy from PAK since ages.....oh man now you are trying to reverse.

Its show that russia is ready to change for geopolitical reason,russia know its no more superpower so it forming alliance with it nieghbor and wants its neighborwood free from US influence but india is biggest hurdle , if indian leadership see the future belongs to central asia and leave america then only they will support us.
And i think pakistan is getting rid of american influence ,pakistan realise their mistake of alliance with US for past 40 years america only give aid not economic independent or apportunity to help pakistan achieve any infrastructure and industries setup ,russia so call enemy of pakistan help them with steel mill setup.

only pakistan can control taliban and stabilize Afghanistan.

But both Russia and NATO don't want to control Taliban; they want to exterminate it root and branch. Which just means you are as irrelevant to them as the step they are taking and will find relevance only when you agree to destroy what you created. Simple.

Its show that russia is ready to change for geopolitical reason,russia know its no more superpower so it forming alliance with it nieghbor and wants its neighborwood free from US influence but india is biggest hurdle , if indian leadership see the future belongs to central asia and leave america then only they will support us.
And i think pakistan is getting rid of american influence ,pakistan realise their mistake of alliance with US for past 40 years america only give aid not economic independent or apportunity to help pakistan achieve any infrastructure and industries setup ,russia so call enemy of pakistan help them with steel mill setup.

Alliance with US is something you cannot get rid of so suddenly my friend. As long as the war rages in Afghanistan, it will be continued whether or not Pakistanis like it. And if still Taliban and AQ don't stop, then the next step of WOT would be to enter Pakistan starting with what they are already doing; drone strikes.

Besides, if Russia feels that they can influence Pakistan to stop Taliban and its cronies, then they should definitely try it. If successful it will be a remarkable political victory for Kremlin; stopping what 10 years of war couldn't stop completely and ridding the neighborhood off such a menace.

But both Russia and NATO don't want to control Taliban; they want to exterminate it root and branch. Which just means you are as irrelevant to them as the step they are taking and will find relevance only when you agree to destroy what you created. Simple.
Even if whole world comes taliban can not be eliminated they can conly be controlled that to by pakistan only.

I was looking for an explanation , not a statement . It was anyway addressed Mastan Khan .
You can sure wait for him to respond but i just gave my opinion and i'm quite at at giving opinion in a statement.I never asked you to read or respond to it.you can always ignore it after all ignore button is in your control.

Imagine block Russia-China-Pakistan-India very powerfull and interdepentant more powerfull then Nato,America is working hard not allow to form this alliance once ,central asia with petrol and natural gas market in China-india - pakistan directly through pipeline .

Yes bro thats the idea, if we could do that + ME + ASEAN n SCO countries in CA, the best thing abt this alliance wil be that all the countries will b interdependent on eachother. If that ultimately happens, then no one will be able to stop us. The world wants change it is looking at us but now its upto us that how much r we sincere towards that!!!

only pakistan can control taliban and stabilize Afghanistan.

So why wouldnt Pakistan control Taliban to stabilize Pakistan first.. Where scores of its citizens are dying regularly at the hands of Taliban?

Yes bro thats the idea, if we could do that + ME + ASEAN n SCO countries in CA, the best thing abt this alliance wil be that all the countries will b interdependent on eachother. If that ultimately happens, then no one will be able to stop us. The world wants change it is looking at us but now its upto us that how much r we sincere towards that!!!
Umair Nawaz janab ....Doodh ka jala, chhaachh bhi phook phook kar peeta hai(Once bitten twice shy)

So why wouldnt Pakistan control Taliban to stabilize Pakistan first.. Where scores of its citizens are dying regularly at the hands of Taliban?
Its first priority for now is to get USA out of Afghanistan.

Umair Nawaz janab ....Doodh ka jala, chhaachh bhi phook phook kar peeta hai(Once bitten twice shy)

Its true but like i said if we could ultimately do that then no one will be able to stop us...

Alliance with US is something you cannot get rid of so suddenly my friend. As long as the war rages in Afghanistan, it will be continued whether or not Pakistanis like it. And if still Taliban and AQ don't stop, then the next step of WOT would be to enter Pakistan starting with what they are already doing; drone strikes.

Besides, if Russia feels that they can influence Pakistan to stop Taliban and its cronies, then they should definitely try it. If successful it will be a remarkable political victory for Kremlin; stopping what 10 years of war couldn't stop completely and ridding the neighborhood off such a menace.

What ever development we are seeing is going to effect after nato withdraw from AF . Pakistan also very tired of terrorist and wants to get rid of it with russian and chinese help . They support taliban because they dont want enemy country on both side of their border .

October 18, 2012 1:47 am

Putin defiant over weapons salesBy Charles Clover in Moscow
Russian President Vladimir Putin hit back at international criticism of his country’s arms exports on Wednesday, telling supporters that “no one” could tell Russia where, or to whom, it could sell weapons.

Mr Putin added that the only limitation which Russia will abide by are sanctions imposed by the United Nations. "In all other cases, no one has any justification to dictate to Russia or any other state how to trade or with whom," he said.

I think message is very much clear for Indians too.:chilli:

October 18, 2012 1:47 am

Putin defiant over weapons salesBy Charles Clover in Moscow
Russian President Vladimir Putin hit back at international criticism of his country’s arms exports on Wednesday, telling supporters that “no one” could tell Russia where, or to whom, it could sell weapons.

Mr Putin added that the only limitation which Russia will abide by are sanctions imposed by the United Nations. "In all other cases, no one has any justification to dictate to Russia or any other state how to trade or with whom," he said.

I think message is very much clear for Indians too.:chilli:

Yes it is very clear.. Syria..:chilli::chilli:

What ever development we are seeing is going to effect after nato withdraw from AF . Pakistan also very tired of terrorist and wants to get rid of it with russian and chinese help . They support taliban because they dont want enemy country on both side of their border .

You already have enemy countries both sides of your border - Afghanistan is not very friendly to you guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom