What's new

Pak proxy forces may attack Indian targets in Afghanisthan

What allegations ;)
That Pakistan owns proxy forces and they may attack indian targets in Afghanistan.

We ourselves are the victims of proxy war. TTP, BLA and other sectarian militants are operating with the support of certain elements that are trying to destabilize our country.

That Pakistan owns proxy forces and they may attack indian targets in Afghanistan.

We ourselves are the victims of proxy war. TTP, BLA and other sectarian militants are operating with the support of certain elements that are trying to destabilize our country.

Pakistan doesn't have any proxies.

Only 313 days until January 1, 2015.

I think India should start packing up its bori bistar in Afghanistan as quickly as possible.

Only 313 days later thanks to withdrawal of US Army, TTP & their brothers in Afghan Taliban from will launch a joint counter offensive against Pak Army in FATA & KPK to be followed by offensives in Sindh & Punjab.

Mullah Fazlullah will become Emir of Islamic Emirate of Pakistan & will swear allegiance to none but Amir-Ul-Momineen Mullah Omar.

US is trying to spook India. US is trying to convince India that US presence in Afghanistan is good for India's health. India needs to assist the Afghan forces and Police through training and logistical support, and leave the rest of the work on the Afghanistan's legitimately elected government.

Only 313 days later thanks to withdrawal of US Army, TTP & their brothers in Afghan Taliban from will launch a joint counter offensive against Pak Army in FATA & KPK to be followed by offensives in Sindh & Punjab.

Mullah Fazlullah will become Emir of Islamic Emirate of Pakistan & will swear allegiance to none but Amir-Ul-Momineen Mullah Omar.
and then they all will conquere india and will form a greater country and will call it as islamic emirates of al hind all the hindus will be kicked out hows that for an ending :cheers:

kids kids everywhere talking abut lyari have u ever been to lyari?? if not then STFP
i am aware of conditions in lyari, malir, south malir, all that colony area. recently few people were beheaded in karachi, my friend told me. I know everything.
When you land at Intl. Airport, the luggage comes in a different car and passenger in different. because thieves and gundas gangsters on bike chase and can even shoot you to snatch your luggage. We know everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom