What's new

Pak Navy test-fires missile from warship

I was thinking more of a tactical nuke type warhead that targets a ship but instead of securing a hit it just explodes somewhere in the vicinity of it taking everything in say a 200m radius !

Can we do that without using much more costly Cruise Missiles !

Possible , yes but it wont be effective to the extent you are thinking of , bro ... Why not just explode it in the air near an armada or CBG and create an EMP burst that cripples every single electrical/electronic system in the vicinity ? :D

Possible , yes but it wont be effective to the extent you are thinking of , bro ... Why not just explode it in the air near an armada or CBG and create an EMP burst that cripples every single electrical/electronic system in the vicinity ? :D

I'm just obsessed with tactical nukes ! :D

How accurate would that be , infidel ? :D

Whom are you calling an infidel ? Hyperion is a man who is more holy than a nun...! :rofl:

I hear ya , brother but you ai'nt not standing at Wal-Mart , man :P
@Hyperion : Do I see a disbeliever here in the power of the 'Great Buttt Sahib' ? :what:

Do you want me to stone him or do you want to have your fun with him first ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Not the whole package. Just the fireworks.

And this is battlefield type.
@Secur, I zee infidel? :D

I killz ya! :P

Of course , cant imagine a normal warhead for a SRBM at 75 kg ... :D

No , I agree with your interpretation of nuclear weapons :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whom are you calling an infidel ? Hyperion is a man who is more holy than a nun...! :rofl:

Hyperion : Do I see a disbeliever here in the power of the 'Great Buttt Sahib' ? :what:

Do you want me to stone him or do you want to have your fun with him first ?

Has the Pope married , then ? Man , was that a pun ? :D

Nay , sir the truth is much more simpler than that , I am a bad man
:P

and I am sure that Ain't No Reprievement Gonna Be Found Otherwise unless of course I agree with your interpretation of miniaturized warheads ... :)

It may not be Babur Cruise Missile..
As Babur can reach deep inside India...

NESCOM's boss man only mentioned targets on Indian coast...
So it can be a modified version of as Chinese missile which PN got hold of...
Then again its unusual for another country no matter how friendly,to equip an imported missile with Nuclear warhead.
That gives a guess of our Short/Medium range Ballistic missiles being Fired from Frigates...

Mansoor Ahmed from Quaid-e-Azam University’s Department of Defence and Strategic Studies, who specializes in Pakistan’s national deterrent and delivery program, believes the missile is one of two varieties: either a land attack variant of the Chinese C-802/CSS-N-8 Saccade anti-ship missile in service with a variety of naval platforms; or a variant of the HATF-VII/Vengeance-VII Babur cruise missile.

PAF Falcons Forums • View topic - Pakistan Navy Test-fires Land-Attack Missile

Back
Top Bottom