What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

@albatross mate a storage site is not what one uses for a d!ck measuring contest, it's basically what one keeps inside those storage sites that matter, and do you know what a second strike or a third strike capability is??

dear dumboo its not only storage its used for launching missile as well...and yup I dun know what 2nd and 3rd strike capability is coz if such time comes we ll never let yu guys have even a 10th strike capability ..our one with a dozen nukes would do all the business in one go...whooooooooooooooooop

dear dumboo its not only storage its used for launching missile as well...and yup I dun know what 2nd and 3rd strike capability is coz if such time comes we ll never let yu guys have even a 10th strike capability ..our one with a dozen nukes would do all the business in one go...whooooooooooooooooop

:rofl::rofl: carry on and WTF's a 10th strike capability - something you were taught in your madarsa?

a storage and missile launching site like this is very much vulnerable for strike and destruction of huge amount of weapons in one go.I don't think this is a Missile storing site(it is kind of dumb to store missiles like that and even pak establishments are not that much dumb).most probably a missile manufacturing site.by the way,even if they are storage and launching site,please secure it.too many jehadi attacks are going on military bases,and last thing we want is a missile flying towards India..

a storage and missile launching site like this is very much vulnerable for strike and destruction of huge amount of weapons in one go.I don't think this is a Missile storing site(it is kind of dumb to store missiles like that and even pak establishments are not that much dumb).most probably a missile manufacturing site.by the way,even if they are storage and launching site,please secure it.too many jehadi attacks are going on military bases,and last thing we want is a missile flying towards India..

Those coward attacks are sponsored by raw/cia with their frontment labelled as taliban and its proved coz both us/india media started bullshitting abt pak nuke after every such incident...But the way this aggression was crushed it clearly shows how much better our nukes security would be...
Anyways the way indians are bubbling after seeing such state of the art pak facility its indeed amusing...Truth is indeed very painful..

but building such sites needs lots of brains which indians dont have and making silos 50 m(170 feet) deep in hard stone needs lots of hard work which unfortunately vegetarian indian goats cant offer as it needs meat eating lions to leap forward at such great speed and focus...Sorry to say that but facts remains facts...
Wth??..some obscure holes seen in satellite image is the symbol of better technological capability? These are some things veggie indians have made and of which pakistan does not possess anything comparable of,and these are not obscure satellite images of holes but real verifiable things,which require brains and technological base to build-
World's largest oil refinery:
refinery.jpg

GSLV MK3:
GSLV1.jpg

Arihant slbm
INS-Arihant-Navy.jpeg

Some indian automobiles:
mahindraxuv500rt_3_560x420.jpg

the-dc-design-avanti-image-dc-design_100375653_m.jpg

1.jpg

Now tell me albatross..Aren't these things a better symbol of technological superiority than your satellite image of holes..?
I am sorry to say that you are so dumb..Not just dumb enough to realise the improbability of that closely packed holes to be missile silos but even dumber to flaunt pecieved state secrets in public forums.

I really donot understand how come drilling hard rock (which maintains shape after being dug) is considered superior to digging holes in mud (which never supports itself)

Those coward attacks are sponsored by raw/cia with their frontment labelled as taliban and its proved coz both us/india media started bullshitting abt pak nuke after every such incident...But the way this aggression was crushed it clearly shows how much better our nukes security would be...
Anyways the way indians are bubbling after seeing such state of the art pak facility its indeed amusing...Truth is indeed very painful..

whole world knows who is behind these attacks and which country is the front runner and safe havens of Islamist Jehadis..but yes..truth is excruciating,especially for you..in this whole world,wherever any terrorist(Islamist) attack happens,one country almost always gets the blame,and thats not India..

=
=
=

هاتهي كے دانت كهانے كے اوردكهانے كے اور

Translation:: Elephant has teeth visible for the show-off & the teeth to actually bite ... :pakistan:

=
=
=

Before 1998 tests, "work" was being done at many places, to give our satellite "ally" some "Sudoku" to solve.

I guess we shold not blame India for all of our problems. They are facing the same problems that we are facing. There is foreign hand trying to destroy both the countries internally or externally. That foreign hand is secretly supporting all the terrorism around the globe.....:smokin:

I guess we shold not blame India for all of our problems. They are facing the same problems that we are facing. There is foreign hand trying to destroy both the countries internally or externally. That foreign hand is secretly supporting all the terrorism around the globe.....:smokin:

Precisely.And I have good reason for this.

Yes, before such launch is effected, met information is important. Direction of wind, its speed etc etc would be noted.

We are talking 400 nuclear weapons striking India. Sir, have you heard of nuclear winter.

oh man you people want nuclear winter in india by using your nukes. :rofl: had you heard about the nuclear spring and nuclear monsoon?? you people need to wait for that seasons while some mujahiddins would steal some of your nukes,and it would be feasible to them to detonate it in your places.

Precisely.And I have good reason for this.
same here too my friend.Sometimes our PDF members turns a blind eye to the same very reasons and thats not right we need to accept the truth based on facts and figures.....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom