What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

Not may Be, I am Old enough, But Not Immature like you ;), Now Stop getting personal, we had a tit for tat, anything more and I would be banned

lol..and wasn't that personal??? I deleted mine, now delete yours and lets settle it like gentlemen!!

Well i am not interested in his arrest or the woman, i want to know this

Ramzan has come to India along with around 50 people on a religious trip two days ago. He is staying in a Paharganj hotel.

which religious trip?

bwahahahahah Delhi a city which is famous for unsafe place for women in India and the bhartis have arrested a man i mean Pakistani man for clicking a photo of a woman ???/ geeeeeez what if she was trying to hook him :P

It is unusual for the Delhi public in the metro to actually apprehend someone and hand him over. If they have done that, I would guess that this man was trying to take photos of a lady in an "inappropriate way" (just my guess, I could be wrong).

Anyway, it is not a big deal, he'll most probably just be fined for not paying enough attention to the notices and he'll then be let off.

bwahahahahah Delhi a city which is famous for unsafe place for women in India and the bhartis have arrested a man i mean Pakistani man for clicking a photo of a woman ???/ geeeeeez what if she was trying to hook him :P

Jana Madam, It was not clicking a photograph of Women which caused panic, But Photography is Prohibited Inside the Premises, Only media with Permission is allowed to.... And The so called Delhi is also Arresting People regardless of there Cast creed or Nationality ,for this incident is truly Shameful ...

Jana Madam, It was not clicking a photograph of Women which caused panic, But Photography is Prohibited Inside the Premises, Only media with Permission is allowed to.... And The so called Delhi is also Arresting People regardless of there Cast creed or Nationality ,for this incident is truly Shameful ...

Well i guess your news source and countrymen are in disagreement to you

It is unusual for the Delhi public in the metro to actually apprehend someone and hand him over. If they have done that, I would guess that this man was trying to take photos of a lady in an "inappropriate way" (just my guess, I could be wrong).

Anyway, it is not a big deal, he'll most probably just be fined for not paying enough attention to the notices and he'll then be let off.

And i have seen the best metros in Japan there we did click inside and no one mad a mess at all.

Seems Indians are grabbing every straw to look away from CWShames

javascript:window.top.sys.openArtWin('/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=CAP/2010/09/28&PageLabel=8&EntityId=Ar00804')

Pak national detained at Metro stn

New Delhi: A 35-year-old Pakistani national, who had arrived in the capital four days ago on a pilgrimage, was detained by the CISF at a Metro station in west Delhi on Monday after a woman passenger complained that he was clicking her pictures on his cellphone without her permission. The man was later handed over to the Metro police and was questioned by several other security agencies.

The incident was reported around 1.30pm when the Metro train from Dwarka Sector 9 to Noida City Centre — on Line 3 — entered the Rajouri Garden station. Confirming the incident, an officer of the special cell of Delhi Police said all his travel documents — including passport and visa — were found valid.

Sources said the Pakistani national had arrived in the city from Lahore on Thursday with a group of around 65 others for a pilgrimage to Hazrat Nizamuddin dargah. The group is staying in a hotel at Paharganj.

‘‘The man is being questioned by a joint investigating team consisting of several security agencies. We have not found any objectionable photograph on his mobile,’’ said an investigating officer. ‘‘The police in Paharganj have been directed to go to his hotel and verify his credentials. TN

Well i guess your news source and countrymen are in disagreement to you

And i have seen the best metros in Japan there we did click inside and no one mad a mess at all.

Seems Indians are grabbing every straw to look away from CWShames

It's an Indian thing to not let people take pictures at places which some random babus deem 'Security sensitive'. For example, we have a boat club here in Hyderabad which is run by the army- a place to eat and drink and go sailing. You can't take pictures! Wierd.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom