What's new

Pak hospitality leaves Indians awestruck

Had it be a Pakistani jet in a similar situation, we would have seen quite the contrary with passengers detained and the orange media gone all haywire and the top story would have been " Pakistan ka aik or hamala.......saazisshh nakaam bena di"
bhai jaisa aapka reputation hai usme yeh kuch namumkin baat nahi hai
bina aag ke dhuan nahi uth ta hai
yeh acha thread hai isse bigado mat:angel:

:butcher:
this is not hospitality. it is the standard procedure. these aman-ki-asha clowns are pathetic. Have they forgotten about hospitality that the Pakis showed to Lt Saurabh and 6 other men of his team when Kargil war hadn't even started and rest of Indian POWs including pilots after that ?

your right , any country in world would have done same thing . But just because its "pakistan" and generally we don't expect humanity from them a "normal thing" becomes huge "humanitarian work" from them.

Actually its surprize for indians ! that instead kidnaping plane , looting, drag them into jail :butcher: , they followed normal procedure.

Pakistan deserve NOBEL PRIZE OF PEACE FOR THIS WORK :enjoy: .

To people that think that it is standard procedure to arrange extensive support to a stranded plane by the officials of that country is not true. It is the responsibility of the country the plane belongs to. That is why embassies house a full staff of people that are trained in emergency response procedures where they are stationed.

Actually its surprize for indians ! that instead kidnaping plane , looting, drag them into jail :butcher: , they followed normal procedure.Pakistan deserve NOBEL PRIZE OF PEACE FOR THIS WORK :enjoy: .

Fuel bhi udhar par lay kar gaey hain aur concern deekho , fckn kanglays

bhai jaisa aapka reputation hai usme yeh kuch namumkin baat nahi hai
bina aag ke dhuan nahi uth ta hai
yeh acha thread hai isse bigado mat:angel:

Reputation aap ka bi kuch acha nai he Pakistan me, nor we expect anything good from u guys, its actually our religion & as pakistanis we feel our duty to always please our guest.

& we are talking about humanity, which it seems most of indians dont know about

Thank you Pakistan. I hope such gestures will become too common, obvious and normal in practise between both that we wouldn't even talk about these.

You Indians now owe us money for refuling a heli and this jet. It must be a RAW conspiracy to suck all of our oil :D

khate me thik se likh lena
We had given 50 million during partition so "cash your bill" and "KEEP THE CHANGE".
:D

:butcher:

your right , any country in world would have done same thing . But just because its "pakistan" and generally we don't expect humanity from them a "normal thing" becomes huge "humanitarian work" from them.

Actually its surprize for indians ! that instead kidnaping plane , looting, drag them into jail :butcher: , they followed normal procedure.

Pakistan deserve NOBEL PRIZE OF PEACE FOR THIS WORK :enjoy: .

yeah we deserve it cz normally indians are not treated like wht Pakistan did(remember french case:D)

BTW for u idiots there is no international rule which says tht u will refuel free of cost cz those who landed in other countries dont have money to pay & are begging for food & fuel.........

again i will says Pakistanis are really fool who always show humanity to even those who dont deserve it.....

we thank the PIA autorities for their support and the magnanimity when they came forward to pay the fuel bill from their pocket.
well done Pakistan and we are in debt for your help and empathy.
we will reciprocate in good faith when the time arise.
Once again THANK YOU.

this is not hospitality. it is the standard procedure. these aman-ki-asha clowns are pathetic. Have they forgotten about hospitality that the Pakis showed to Lt Saurabh and 6 other men of his team when Kargil war hadn't even started and rest of Indian POWs including pilots after that ?

Thank you for your racist post........

Do you know the difference between POW and a commercial flight landed in emergency.??

this is not only from the pakistani side
same instances did happened here
India offered help for flood victims of Pak,
India offered help in Siachen when 126 pak soldiers were trapped
Wasim akram made an emergency landing for his wife's treatment but unfortunately she died
when Pak tourist are here we give them our hospitality
so the efforts are 50-50,dont say that Pakistan does 75 and India does 25 percent

Who said that????

My friend it is always from Pakistan side..........just give me a single example where Pakistanis were not good in their Hospitality gesture..........
weather it was the case of Indian Cricketers shopping in Lahore Anarkarli Bazar (Where no shopkeeper charge anything from any Cricketer when they were shopping in Lahore Anarkali Bazar).
Or it was the case when Indian Helicopter came inside Pakistani Terrority from Siachin side and Pakistani Official return them back safe and sound.
Or it was the case of freeing the Indian Fishermens after every 2 or 3 months.
Or it was the case of Indian Sikhs coming every year in Pakistan for their religious obligations.
Or it is the case of this emergency landing of plane.......

If Pakistan is doing effort 75%....Indian Officials are doing only 25% to make good relations of these countries.
We must go farward beyond these small things to play blame games with each others and must foreget the past, pas has beend dirty from both side....but we must move ahead with the time.:toast_sign:

It happens both sides - Pakistani artists perform and earn in India, Pakistani garment makers sold their complete stock in a day in their sale fair in Delhi, Pakistani kids are treated in India - some pay money, some are helped by NGO's in India to foot the bill. There are many instances so both are equal.

Do you know the difference between POW and a commercial flight landed in emergency.??

Who said that????

i think, Indian Gov. can afford food and fuel for air india plane pass. , insteated of that just stop sending terrorist in india which kill 100s of people.

and stop massacre of no-muslims , hindus, sikh,christens , stop kidnaping hindu girls IN YOUR OWN PAKISTAN.

after that i will be realy thankfull to you ! but we all know this is not going to happen.

Who said that????

i think, Indian Gov. can afford food and fuel for air india plane pass. , insteated of that just stop sending terrorist in india which kill 100s of people.

and stop massacre of no-muslims , hindus, sikh,christens , stop kidnaping hindu girls IN YOUR OWN PAKISTAN.

after that i will be realy thankfull to you ! but we all know this is not going to happen.

Off Topic

Off Topic

Off Topic

and

Off Topic

Back
Top Bottom