What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL. People intermarry all the time. It's not an issue at all here, where as in India it is a big problem.

And again it's not caste system it is difference of clans.

Its an issue in both countries.

Stop deluding yourself.

Why do you feel sorry for Indian Muslims..they are Indians arent they....Most of them are Proud to be Indians and am sure feel sorry for how Hindus are treated in Pakistan, just as you and me would feel.
feel sorry for pak hindus

I don't understand why Mods are not taking any action, are religious discussion not banned, especially when Hinduism is targeted. I think it should be made a section, Bashing Hinduism....:D :coffee:

Indian logic is so demented.

If Muslims have more than one wife it's terrible. If Hindu woman has more than one husband, it's liberating. :rofl:
no its not that.. if mslims have many wives but if the wives cant have many hubbies then its terrible.
what is terrible is that the same rule doesnt apply to women. indian logic after is is seen as demented only by such kind of people.

I don't understand why Mods are not taking any action, are religious discussion not banned, especially when Hinduism is targeted. I think it should be made a section, Bashing Hinduism....:D :coffee:

Hinduism is not a religion it is a way of life.

Quoted just for Indians that say it on the forum on a weekly basis. :lol:

I understand what you mean. So what do you prefer? Paaji, ya paiyaan?
Nah! relax veer.That spontaneous burst was because I was listening to this song while reading this thread and then came your reply..the rest was a standard response in this kind of scenario :lol:

I usually prefer calling people around me as veer ji or Bai ji (Bai as in 22).I think bro,dude,mate is alright :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please leave me alone. You've been to Pakistan once in your life. You are always wrong about everything.

Really? you know everything about me?

You are a blind nationalist living in USA. Tell me, why don't you move to Pakistan? :lol:

If you really want to learn the meaning of word torture then plz move in the ineiors of india.You will really learn a lot.
no but when the same level comes from the cities and urban areas of pakistan , i cant even think what must happen in the badlands.

Quoted just for Indians that say it on the forum on a weekly basis. :lol:
Fine buddy....carry on.......Hinduism is a way of life and not a religion, but does it gives you permission to bash it or Mods to allow it. Great going.

RazPak's posts are so ridiculous that he acts like Comic Relief on PDF.

Much like how a Jester entertains a King in his court. :D

You just took one example and repeating it over and over again, what about hundreds of other instances where women are given the highest respect. Where Parvati, Lakshmi etc. were given equal status, if you want to go into mythology.

These comparisons are getting pathetic. There aren't crimes against women in Hinduism, no, there are, but due to twisted rituals that were introduced later on. Look at the changes that make these crimes as a way of life. You need to look deeper into Hinduism.

Stop comparing Muslims and Hindus is context of woman's status, it always gets ugly.
I'm willfully avoiding the hindu gods ....otherwise you people will shout blasphemy baying for my blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom