What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
"dhor ganwar sudra pashu naari yeh sab hain tadan ke adhikari"

hope it rings some bell in your brain.

wow too fast change of semantics.......:rofl:
ok if you want to derail.. lets do that.. i can google and quote many instances.. like rinkle kumario where a whole horde of 100s including the hon judge of your courts threatened a poor 19 yr old to submission. what happened in india was nothing compared to that. your country has it institutionalised.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...kindly state the demographics change in Pakistan at independence, in 80s and in 2012. You surely don't read about kidnappings, extortion and forced conversion. Buddy tleast say something with proof.

I believe it will be good for the Pakistani Hindus when they go to India. When you Bhartis will be talking about all these senseless claims and propaganda, they will probably laugh.

And forced conversions?

That is the biggest myth Indian media propagates every chance it gets.

There is really no way you can force someone into Islam. Could there be a possibility that some Hindus have converted to Islam out of their own will? Or does the brain washed Indian mind not consider that a possibility at all?

I mean a prime example would be Yousaf Yohanna.

nope read the text of your ancestors like baburname, ghori nama, timur nama etc. and then tell.
women were liberated before that.

their attitude is well documented, "Ask Hindus to pay as much Jaziya so that they become beggar."

why both cases are different when diginty is involved.And what make you guys so different from pakistan molesters when a mere 16 yr old girl is molested publicly by 20- 30 men in india?

Its never different when dignity is involved. Where did i mention that?
Read it carefully - i will repeat and rephrase - There are systemic problems of society in both India and Pakistan, so incidences like the one you mention, molesting a girl or rape, please read up on this in Pakistan as well, you might just find out that things there are not appreciably different. My point will never be that India is okay just because Pakistan is doing just as bad.

My point is, everything else remaining same, these people there are targeted in a horific manner because of their religion. Infact, Hindus & Ahmadis have it worst in Pakistan, then come the Shias. And this starts straight from the begining when Pakistani children are taught about Hindus in school. Their women are kidnapped, raped, converted, their families are held to ransom and extorted from. They will thus have a far better life in India without these added problems.

Son, Pakistani Hindus are all Kshatriyas, just like the rest of our mard-e-momins. :chilli:

Your Indian women will be dropping like flies after them.
so you believe in caste system?

I believe it will be good for the Pakistani Hindus when they go to India. When you Bhartis will be talking about all these senseless claims and propaganda, they will probably laugh.

And forced conversions?

There is really no way you can force someone into Islam. Could there be a possibility that some Hindus have converted to Islam out of their own will? Or does the brain washed Indian mind not consider that a possibility at all?

YY was not forced but coereced to conversion. i can see an unhappiness in his eyes after that.

It's just American slang bro. Relax.
But when it is translated to Punjabi,it has a completely different meaning....taking into consideration that the age difference between us isn't that big :cheesy:

why both cases are different when diginty is involved.And what make you guys so different from pakistan molesters when a mere 16 yr old girl is molested publicly by 20- 30 men in india?

hats off to u :D

nope read the text of your ancestors like baburname, ghori nama, timur nama etc. and then tell.
women were liberated before that.
yes woman was more liberated before muslims came to india as much was the liberation that her husbands used to lose their wives in gambling.

But when it is translated to Punjabi,it has a completely different meaning....taking into consideration that the age difference between us isn't that big :cheesy:

I understand what you mean. So what do you prefer? Paaji, ya paiyaan?

And forced conversions?

Can you explain the reason behind demographic changes in your country if you think my reasons are not true. Few Hindus did it, ok I accept it, tell me about the rest, any particular reason or is it a outright denial.

Why is anything that is against India is a gospel to you while anything against your country is a myth, propaganda etc. ?

Just give me reasons.....

yes woman was more liberated before muslims came to india as much was the liberation that her husbands used to lose their wives in gambling.

One incident from Mahabharat. :disagree: What about the concubine culture and selling women as commodity.

ok if you want to derail.. lets do that.. i can google and quote many instances.. like rinkle kumario where a whole horde of 100s including the hon judge of your courts threatened a poor 19 yr old to submission. what happened in india was nothing compared to that. your country has it institutionalised.
go read sticky threafd on rinkle kumari to clear misconception.

Can you explain the reason behind demographic changes in your country if you think my reasons are not true. Few Hindus did it, ok I accept it, tell me about the rest, any particular reason or is it a outright denial.

Why is anything that is against India is a gospel to you while anything against your country is a myth, propaganda etc. ?

Just give me reasons.....

You tell me what the overall population of Pakistan was in 47 and now. I think you'll get your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom