What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people who die here in india take for example the unwanted kids dumped in trash cans for stray dogs to feed on live 2 hrs old born bay.or those who die lawaris don't even get the qafan and get dumped by the municipal trash carrying van into a pit.
I thought you were intelligent enough to differentiate between the two cases? Or in your attempt to come back, you will post something-anything that is wrong with India? Ofcourse an offtopic retort to your post can simply be a number of those killed just in Karachi over the last 3 years, that initself would be an eye opener for you(maybe?).

However, that wont solve the purpose. By your posts i am sure you are aware that India has social problems, that however are also present in Pakistan, in some instances it is more, in some instances it is lesser, but apart from the systemic problems of India, in Pakistan these people have no safety because of their religion. They are labelled 'dushman', their women and children get kidnapped specifically for being Hindus, i gave a chilling example of such incidence above. Pakistani population's radicalization is increasing slowly, unlike how it used to be.

They will be better off anyday in India. Plus its good for Pakistan in anycase right? Land of the pure? If their population wanted them to stay, they would not be treated in such manner.

today its an issue with these guys because, they learnt it after 1000 ad. before that it was not an issue.
They learnt it from the period of satyug and blamed on invaders.

I think most Pakistani Hindus will return, because at the end of the day we are just different people. Indian mannerisms, their instinctive kill or be killed attitude will be foreign to these people. In Pakistan there is a lot of crime, but people don't go burn down Hindus in mobs contrary to Bharti Propaganda.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:...kindly state the demographics change in Pakistan at independence, in 80s and in 2012. You surely don't read about kidnappings, extortion and forced conversion. Buddy tleast say something with proof.

I thought you were intelligent enough to differentiate between the two cases? Or in your attempt to come back, you will post something-anything that is wrong with India? Ofcourse an offtopic retort to your post can simply be a number of those killed just in Karachi over the last 3 years, that initself would be an eye opener for you(maybe?).

However, that wont solve the purpose. By your posts i am sure you are aware that India has social problems, that however are also present in Pakistan, in some instances it is more, in some instances it is lesser, but apart from the systemic problems of India, in Pakistan these people have no safety because of their religion. They are labelled 'dushman', their women and children get kidnapped specifically for being Hindus, i gave a chilling example of such incidence above.

They will be better off anyday in India.
why both cases are different when diginty is involved.And what make you guys so different from pakistan molesters when a mere 16 yr old girl is molested publicly by 20- 30 men in india?

There are many Christians left in Pakistan. Shias are attacked by domestic terrorists, they are not discriminated on a day to day basis.

You were talking about violence.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...kindly state the demographics change in Pakistan at independence, in 80s and in 2012. You surely don't read about kidnappings, extortion and forced conversion. Buddy tleast say something with proof.

This is how he has made his earlier 6500+ posts, now u think he will change his style overnight :D

why both cases are different when diginty is involved.And what make you guys so different from pakistan molesters when a mere 16 yr old girl is molested publicly by 20- 30 men in india?
do not digress. criminals are there everywhere.. this seems to be a staged thing. newspaper reporter was the cause of the problem

Kisne kisko animal kaha.
"dhor ganwar sudra pashu naari yeh sab hain tadan ke adhikari"

hope it rings some bell in your brain.

do not digress. criminals are there everywhere.. this seems to be a staged thing. newspaper reporter was the cause of the problem
wow too fast change of semantics.......:rofl:

They learnt it from the period of satyug and blamed on invaders.
nope read the text of your ancestors like baburname, ghori nama, timur nama etc. and then tell.
women were liberated before that.

"dhor ganwar sudra pashu naari yeh sab hain tadan ke adhikari"

Well, as a current generation in India, surely we don't believe such bullshit. I am hearing it for the first time in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom