What's new

Pak has rented out its military to US for 1.5 billion dollars: Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If (Khuda na khwasta) taliban would came into rule.
clean shave Imran khan would be the first person that would be beheaded on guilty of rape with Sittah white and illigal girl child.

Imran Khan is just a bit too blunt and honest with his words.

There is really no harm in renting out the Army for $ 1.5 b / year. After all most of the NATO allies have "rented" their forces to the US in Iraq / Afghanistan for greater good of their economies. South Korea and Taiwan are success stories because they "rented" their armies to erstwhile the USA. The only thing we can complain about is the $ 1.5 b is just too little as compared to the estimated $ 7 b / year Pakistan is spending on the war.

I wish Zardari sahib can demonstrate better negotiating skills with USA and at least balance the books; just break even.

can somebody give me jardari's phone number i need an army - for 10 minute need to get my swiming pool done in my back yard- the contrator said we need a army for that. lol

I dont know where mr jardari gets his negotiation skills. Although we all know imran have no clue what he is talkign about today, and what was his stand last night . which was totally opposite to today,
but jardari is never the less not a right person lead pakistan,

Hater against pak army? can put give some details on this. So far i know, he only criticize the current government and their policies.

His talks start by pointing fingers on general r musharraf then on army soldiers killing civilians completing ignoring factor that how many time our brave soldiers come under fire they only retaliated. Then his talks end to halt military operation ignoring that what happen in swat when army stop operations.

both Imran khan and pakistani army have become laughing stock.

Put some light on how Pakistan army becomes laughing stock.

Its other way around when US did n t found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and said now al qaeda is operation in Iraq to fool American citizens.

US army makes them a laughing stock by losing to poorly arm freedom fighters equipped with aks only in Afghanistan.
So much advance technology US army have and they do n t have to worry about civilians in Afghanistan like Pakistan.
Still losing

Imran Khan has totally lost it.. although he doesn't seem to be part of an extremist party since he is close to a certain professor in Gujjar khan who is quite moderate and has a very forward looking view. If he had his way..we would all have to live by the ancient tribal laws.

You guys seem to be fixating on Imran Khan. Your President has sold out your sovereignty to America in more ways than you can imagine and the price tag on your head was $1.5Bn/yr... FOR HIM.

Seriously guys you may justify the action this time in Swat because our territory was taken and especially because you've seen actual gains so everything's fine n dandy for now. Now the the next front thats in South Waziristan. We can't surround South Waziristan like we did Swat. Talibans supply lines would remain open from Afghanistan while America looks the other way.

The $1.5Bn they give you, they already have deep and elaborate plans to make you spend twice as much for it. All the while remember that this $1.5bn/yr deal states that the American President can easily declare our entire country a terrorist state if we don't do as we are told.

So perhaps in that spirit its a good thing you all are mocking Imran Khan. Thats what the master demands of us. Good boys.

If (Khuda na khwasta) taliban would came into rule.
clean shave Imran khan would be the first person that would be beheaded on guilty of rape with Sittah white and illigal girl child.
illiterates always goes personal
Please I have couple of suggestion for you
1 - do not listen to imran as he is not that popular and your small brain wont be able to absorb it
2-Start following Altaf Bahi will not be hard for you to understand his speeches and he praises army all the time (poor army only left with altaf hussian to praise ):pakistan:

You guys seem to be fixating on Imran Khan. Your President has sold out your sovereignty to America in more ways than you can imagine and the price tag on your head was $1.5Bn/yr... FOR HIM.

Seriously guys you may justify the action this time in Swat because our territory was taken and especially because you've seen actual gains so everything's fine n dandy for now. Now the the next front thats in South Waziristan. We can't surround South Waziristan like we did Swat. Talibans supply lines would remain open from Afghanistan while America looks the other way.

The $1.5Bn they give you, they already have deep and elaborate plans to make you spend twice as much for it. All the while remember that this $1.5bn/yr deal states that the American President can easily declare our entire country a terrorist state if we don't do as we are told.

So perhaps in that spirit its a good thing you all are mocking Imran Khan. Thats what the master demands of us. Good boys.

good one sir jee

His talks start by pointing fingers on general r musharraf then on army soldiers killing civilians completing ignoring factor that how many time our brave soldiers come under fire they only retaliated. Then his talks end to halt military operation ignoring that what happen in swat when army stop operations.

So far i know civilian did killed in this operation, and he is not pointing but identifying that due to civilian casualties this operation is not good. 2ndly, i my self point on many musharaf's policies.
but yes i agree operation can't halt (don't know when he demanded that), and if said so he surely don't know if now operation stopped and any operation happen in future for swat, then the hater of those civilian will increase who blame Army and Taliban both for their displacement.

Ps: I am no IK supporter, neither i am big fan on cricket or world cup. But sometimes people point at someone without looking into details.

Well i do agree with jalip bhai to ignore IK as he has no support nor he can win his own seat from where he stands, his party is one man party which will get finished when he will.

As for people pointing to the casualties done by army, if we analyze the facts, these TTP guys have killed many times over the number killed in collateral damage due to army fire, but as these people wana come on TV and just wana point at army for being on TV, not taking the name of TTP as they know if they said something against them, TTP will be hunting their ***** :))
So easy way out is blame everything on the army.

Guys if you look at the history, whenever americans have wanted to destroy a country, they use their financial institutions, if that fails then a regime change forcefully or through a democratic change, like right now in pakistan. Americans have put in place the most corrupt people (top two among them zardari & rehman malik) to lead this nation (also one of the signs of qayama) to prepare ground for destabilizing the government. May Allah protect pakistan and doesnt give succes to these people.

As for waziristan, army can very well encircle and stop the supply routes to baitullah mehsud men. As the wazir people had been demanding an alternate route for their normal routine life, which the army has provided them by opening the gomal zam dam road which now bypasses the mehsud territory, and for the last two months, army has completely blocked the route to mehsud tribe. army has just now to try to break up the alliance between mehsud, gul bahadur & mualvi nazeer, the last two being the true taliban who are fighting in Afghanistan. Wazir people were not fully co-operating with govt as their life line was through the mehsud territory, to which an alternate has been made, so chances are good that if army somehow cuts the two wazir commanders support from mehsud, PA can finish the mehsud issue. Which i do hope they will as huge preparations have been done for the final assualt.

I pray that PA gets succes with minimal casualties, military & civilians and one request to PA, to kill anyone who they capture, just get information from them and then finish them off, as these men are not worth going to trial or live for a single day. Due to them so many people have lost their lives, homes have lost their bread earners, parents lost their siblings, wife's lost husbands, children became orphaned. They are animals who should be slaughtered the way they slaughter human beings.

illiterates always goes personal
Please I have couple of suggestion for you
1 - do not listen to imran as he is not that popular and your small brain wont be able to absorb it
2-Start following Altaf Bahi will not be hard for you to understand his speeches and he praises army all the time (poor army only left with altaf hussian to praise ):pakistan:

Yes!Literate Talibans are the best choice of Big brain Khan.
About his popularity rate, this would disclose after Ramzan zakat collection.
Shaukat Khanam Hospital spend millions on zakat collection campaign every year.

Pakistan Army don't need favor of any politician.
Nation support is enough for them.

So far i know civilian did killed in this operation, and he is not pointing but identifying that due to civilian casualties this operation is not good. 2ndly, i my self point on many musharaf's policies.
but yes i agree operation can't halt (don't know when he demanded that), and if said so he surely don't know if now operation stopped and any operation happen in future for swat, then the hater of those civilian will increase who blame Army and Taliban both for their displacement.

Ps: I am no IK supporter, neither i am big fan on cricket or world cup. But sometimes people point at someone without looking into details.

Well he sounds like army is killing civilians for fun. He do n t understand that even in army there are many soldiers belonging from swat and other tribal areas.
In two talk show when question ask from imran what the government should do now?
imran reply was to stop military operations in Pakistan tribal area and GOP should go to dialogs with Taliban’s.

Well Said Iqbal:

Ay tahir e lahuti ,os risaq see mout achi
Gis risag see ati hu parawa me kutahi

Imuran Khan has lost the plot. I think a bouncer caught him in.the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom