What's new

Pak has rented out its military to US for 1.5 billion dollars: Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not bout indians......btw, i can too ask you,why pakistan creates such idiots and make him a popular political leader!?

If imran a popular leader at least he will be in Pakistan assembly.

Well I guess atleast the military was rented for $1.5 billion dollars. Imran Khan sold his soul to the Taliban for free :P

Imran is a popular, not leader. :cheers:

Well, Imran Khan is definitely a leader.....his problem, IMO is that he isnt a hypocrite like politician are required to be, if they are to be successful, specially in our part of the world......

No matter how much we bash Imran khan for his political ideas.......one thing is for sure IMO, had it not been for America, right from the start of russian vs mujahedin era till support for US after 9/11....things would have been much better today......

And he says such things cos no end is in sight of this mayhem, if one thinks next 3 yrs of PPP and then 5 yrs of Nawaz league....how would this all end.....?

One shouldnt call Imran Khan an idiot...pls

AM,

Oh, so that must mean the BLA and Taliban are supported by India then.

Well, they did not infiltrate your border, did they? My reference was specifically to 'random guys' (Geez... I liked that word) who cross the international borders with full gear & carry out well planned attacks in the neighboring countries. That implies that the security on your side either does not care or offers a tacit support. And either are not acceptable when it comes to Gen Musharraf's promises that Pakistan will not be used for terrorism against India. That is exactly what PM Singh told President Zardari some time back.

The insurgency in Kashmir, that Pakistan has now hleped to almost eliminate, is not terrorism,......

Now we are back to the same age old debate. Nothing much to add here. But I just want to state that had terrorism been limited to Kashmir, you could have used the pretext of 'freedom struggle'. What do well planned attacks carried out by Pakistani nationals in other parts of India show? Regardless of the state support, your territory was used for planning. And that is exactly what the US clause says, doesn't it? Actually it is far worse. It uses the words like 'Pakistani military or its intelligence agency'. That equals to 'state support'. I just wanted to counter Asim Aquil's argument that Pakistan is not responsible for what its nationals do. Again, utterly unacceptable.

I am sorry, but this is totally unacceptable. There are no 'random guys' anywhere in the world which will infiltrate the border & attack another country with full blooded weapon gear. The terrorist activities in Kashmir, Mumbai & other parts of India have not been carried out by 'random guys'.

And if at all there is no state support from Pakistan, which India doubts, it is you who are responsible to make sure that these 'random guys' do not use your territory for terror activities against India. How easily the promises of Gen Musharraf have been forgotten! The canard of non state actors using non state explosives & weapons against India is just that, a canard.
When something happens, we'll catch them and try them and we'll do the due diligence on border security too. The argument is not that.

My quibble is that our idiot President shouldn't be signing on a document saying that nothing would happen. Thats a pretty risky Service Level Agreement!

All the while fully knowing that India bombs us too, and hence we WILL be doing something against India in response as well.

AoA,

Well i used to admire Imran Khan, but now i hate him. He has just became all those kind of People whose minds have become idle and who dont think what they r talking about and what they have to talk.

He defames the army while sitting infront of the camera. If he & JUI & JI has the balls then why doesnt he goes to swat and ask the moron zaliman and baitullah mehsud to stop killing innocent civilians. I have not seen him criticizing the people who behead innocent ppl. he has become an asshole and moron, just like Maulana Diesel and the JI guys.
As i just said in one of my posts, these are all of those guys who will run run and run abroad the day Pak leaves USA and goes against it, in return we get bombed or embargoed or something else. You know Maulana Diesel, doesn't goes back to his constituency from where he won his seat as the taliban have given a threat to bomb him the moment he returns. Its true as he won his seat from our area, as he lost his seat from his own native town where his father had defeated the mighty ZAB.

In the end imran khan, JI, JUI, that houdbouy fellow, aisha siddiqa and The News (newspaper) senior investigator (forgot his name but comes usually on TV blaming army each time) are those Pakistani who just see one side of the picture not the other.

AH

AoA Guys,

Indians knew everything about mumbai attacks, and most probably they had a hand in its planning. We have to remember that the Kashmiri outfits who have been waging jihad in Kashmir have been infiltrated by indian agents working what you call as double agents. In mumbai attacks they tried to kill two birds with one arrow by maligning Pakistan and trying to find a away to attack it just as USA does. Also they killed all the main ppl involved in the Samjhuta Express bombing.

Just look at their own media and investigative stories calling foul play and asking how such a thing happened. How so many senior police guys killed in one incident who were all related to an explosive investigation.

I know many indians will be trying to rebuff the argument but Mumbai attacks are just like 9/11 having so many loop holes which cant be answered or accepted by the involved parties. Indians dont have a satisfactory answer to how so many important police officials died who were linked to samjhuta express investigation, and how these so called terrorists got to mumbai from Pakistan, or how one among these guys on a suicide mission in alive. As people who go on such missions dont expect to live, history is full of such guys detonating themselves when they get injured or are cornered.

As again, so many theories so many outcomes, God knows well what really had happened.

But for sure there was foul play.

Imran khan has nothin productive to do he is just unable to help the country in difficult times ... To get cheap publicity he always come back with some real rubbish story ... if this is any true and he knows so much why didnt he came up with full details ??

hmmm valid question

but imran is not a popular leader

who told you he is popular

he is "barbola" we pakistanies are TAMASHBEEN and like tamashas
thats why we see him but no one want to follow his idiotic path

So you wants to follow the path of Zia ul haq or general Mushraf or General niazi :devil:

Dear fellows please come out of your little world where yes sir yes sir is the norm of the day
Great leaders always thinks different
Imran speaks against the army polices and their interference in the govt and he have the right to do so and if army past history was perfect with out any flaws then You have a right to speak against him Please read you history
change your self plz other wise the time is coming that will force you to change

AM,

Well, they did not infiltrate your border, did they?
Actually they do inflitrate the border, from Afghanistan, with some Pakistanis suggesting that the NA warlords in power in Afghanistan are allowing the Indian consulates to supply and support the Taliban and BLA.

So your argument does apply here.
My reference was specifically to 'random guys' (Geez... I liked that word) who cross the international borders with full gear & carry out well planned attacks in the neighboring countries. That implies that the security on your side either does not care or offers a tacit support. And either are not acceptable when it comes to Gen Musharraf's promises that Pakistan will not be used for terrorism against India. That is exactly what PM Singh told President Zardari some time back.
Controlling 'random guys' is essentially like controlling crime - even the US cannot get a handle on it, so what can Pakistan possibly do in terms of eliminating it 100% - that is an unrealistic demand, and regardless of what Indian lobbying in DC accomplishes or Singh blabbers about, it is not likely to be achieved.

Let me knwo when you can elminate 100% of the crime in India, and then you can ask for elimination of 100% of the crime in Pakistan.

Now we are back to the same age old debate. Nothing much to add here. But I just want to state that had terrorism been limited to Kashmir, you could have used the pretext of 'freedom struggle'. What do well planned attacks carried out by Pakistani nationals in other parts of India show? Regardless of the state support, your territory was used for planning. And that is exactly what the US clause says, doesn't it? Actually it is far worse. It uses the words like 'Pakistani military or its intelligence agency'. That equals to 'state support'. I just wanted to counter Asim Aquil's argument that Pakistan is not responsible for what its nationals do. Again, utterly unacceptable.
The debate is clear - India is in occupation of J&K by virtue of violating its commitment to implement the UNSC resolutions calling for the people of Kashmir to determine their destiny - as such the Kashmiris have the right to fight that occupation, and Pakistan to assist them, just as the Allies assisted rebels in nations occupied by the Nazis.

Unfortunately, one of the side effects of supporting rebel groups is that a lack of discipline and control over them means they can branch off into other avenues, which is what occurred with some of the Kashmiri groups, and what occurred with the Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA and Northern Alliance.

Of course the fact that Indian SF's carried out extrajudicial killings, kidnappings, torture and rape of innocent Kashmiris is also 'terrorism', is it not?

Popular among TTP.
I never saw a guy that got so much hatred for Pakistan army.

Hater against pak army? can put give some details on this. So far i know, he only criticize the current government and their policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom