What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

@faisal6309 @Imran Khan and @Zarvan

This my friends shows that we r now doing right thing.........A great English man once said when Europe was griped by Nazi propaganda that '' A propaganda can only be neutralized by Propaganda''.

Anyways its a Must watch film.

I saw it with my Girl Friend last night at CINIPEX Rawalpindi. In my view it defines actually how a film should be made, something Shoaib Mansoor should learn.

Marvelous film in my view.
Do you have the money to continue any propaganda? Do you know the size of Indian Media and Indian Entertainment Industry? You have no idea about the massive size of our propaganda machinery worldwide.:sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeebus, your grammar is raping my intelligence, that's for sure

and who r u his english teacher?

Or a Ph-D in English language from Cambridge or Oxford?

Atleast be subjective when u answer someone in our forums.

Thank you very much. no offence taken.

Thank you very much. no offence taken. But I don't think so personal attacks server any purpose here.

I wasn't attacking you. I was paying you a compliment. If you were 20 or so years younger, I would have probably hit on you myself.

@nuclearpak

im interested to know what Arnab Goswami will say abt it in his ''great'' program 'NEW HOUR'.:lol:

Actor Shaan has once again proven that he remains the unbeatable, true star of Pakistani cinema as his much-hyped action thriller Waar broke all records against estimates.
Waar opened Wednesday on 42 screens across Pakistan and set a new record of box-office collections pertaining to Eid openings. After a first day opening of Rs11.4 million (exact figures: Rs11,397,930.00), Bilal Lashari’s big budget flick earned a total of Rs42.6 million (42,606,655.00) till Friday night, breaking all previous records of Eid collections. Waar has also broken first day record set by King Khan’s Chennai Express that had earned around nine million rupees on Eidul Fitr. If this remains to be the trend then Waar is expected to earn a total of Rs60 million or more in its first week, which will also beat Chennai Express‘s all-time high first week collections by a few millions.
Waar‘s first week on the box office will be considered of nine days since the collections from this Wednesday (first day of Eid) to next Friday will be collectively calculated. If Waar continues doing great at the box office then it is expected to earn an overall total of Rs120 million. However, an important trend has come to the fore. While Main Hoon Shahid Afridi covered the total business of Chambaili just in its first week similarly, Waar will supersede MHSA’s total business in its first week of running. But, Waar’s business is expected to face a major decline Monday onwards due to the end of a long weekend. Nonetheless, if it maintains its first-weekend run in the following weekends as well, then it will be considered the second blockbuster of modern-day Pakistani cinema, after Bol.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/619658/did-you-know-waar-scores-biggest-eid-collection-in-pakistan/

Do you have the money to continue any propaganda? Do you know the size of Indian Media and Indian Entertainment Industry? You have no idea about the massive size of our propaganda machinery worldwide.:sniper:

LOL and so was of Nazi propaganda.... All of Europe was in its Grasp but they r History now and so will be Indian Propaganda Industry.

Yr money is just a momentary advantage thats all.

Pakistanis do not need to fight Indian propaganda with propaganda. We will fight them with truth. We will fight them with our hands. We will fight them for eternity.

Muslims have never been known to be slaves and especially Pakistanis. We will force the world to look us in the eyes.

@Zarvan and @F.O.X

Another good thing abt it is that Indian Film ''Boss'' is also running in same time as it is......and nobody is even talking about it and its going flop in Pakistan.:omghaha:

BTW boss is a comedy movie featuring Akshay Kumar.

I watched a pak movie where holy books were emitting lasers which killed Salman Rushdie. Heard it was mega hit.

Btw is that true that two RAW agents were named Ram and Lakshmi? :lol:

How many times you will copy paste same post? Don't forget that India have produced dozens if not 100s comedy movies staring Hindu deities - So better not go in this sh!tty argument.

How many times you will copy paste same post? Don't forget that India have produced dozens if not 100s comedy movies staring Hindu deities - So better not go in this sh!tty argument.

So what? Faith is stronger than that. It is no shytty argument. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom