What's new

Pak, China to launch joint communications satellite in 2011: Envoy

Paksat-1R Satellite

Paksat-1R satellite will replace the existing Paksat-1 in 2010. Pakistan's national space agency signed a consulting deal with Telesat in March 2007 for advice on the purchase, manufacture and launch of the Paksat-1R satellite. Under the agreement Telesat will help the Pakistani agency find a manufacturer and provide technical and commercial advice during the negotiation process. Telesat will also help oversee the construction of the new satellite and monitor the launch and in-orbit testing services.

Pakistan Space Program

------------
It look like that Pakistan is going to launch satellite itself within the supervision of Telesat. And if this is true than this approach is a really good one.

Soothing news for PK at this moment. Wish yew all the best.

Paksat-1R Satellite

Paksat-1R satellite will replace the existing Paksat-1 in 2010. Pakistan's national space agency signed a consulting deal with Telesat in March 2007 for advice on the purchase, manufacture and launch of the Paksat-1R satellite. Under the agreement Telesat will help the Pakistani agency find a manufacturer and provide technical and commercial advice during the negotiation process. Telesat will also help oversee the construction of the new satellite and monitor the launch and in-orbit testing services.

Pakistan Space Program

------------
It look like that Pakistan is going to launch satellite itself within the supervision of Telesat. And if this is true than this approach is a really good one.

So what kind of Satellite is this and what about the spy satellite program is it on going or not???:pakistan::cheers::pakistan:

Well Sir Are You not aware of Pakistan's SLV??? It has been displayed Two Years Ago..... With so Much Knowledge In Missile technology, pakistan Can Make SLV

Although you are an Indian but i know you are right and Pakistan will soon launch its satellite very very soon on its own SLV but the problem is this we should try to lauch more and more Comm.Satellite as well as Spy Satellite to have a good reconascense in our doctorine.:pakistan::cheers::cheers: :pakistan: :yahoo::yahoo::smitten::smitten:

Although you are an Indian but i know you are right and Pakistan will soon launch its satellite very very soon on its own SLV but the problem is this we should try to lauch more and more Comm.Satellite as well as Spy Satellite to have a good reconascense in our doctorine.:pakistan::cheers::cheers: :pakistan: :yahoo::yahoo::smitten:

What do you mean By the bolded part??? See atleast learn to give respect to those who respect you.... I never said anything wrong, did I?:undecided:

Although you are an Indian but i know you are right and Pakistan will soon launch its satellite very very soon on its own SLV but the problem is this we should try to lauch more and more Comm.Satellite as well as Spy Satellite to have a good reconascense in our doctorine.:pakistan::cheers::cheers: :pakistan: :yahoo::yahoo::smitten::smitten:
when will this very very soon going to happen..???
this is what happens when a nations energy is wasted on too much armaments and completely ignores other needs of nation, Pakistan's talent is getting wasted--so sad

what benefits pakistan defence will get from this satelliete and do pakistan has any intention of sending military satlite in space as israel has sent and indians

what benefits pakistan defence will get from this satelliete and do pakistan has any intention of sending military satlite in space as israel has sent and indians

Communication, support the Network centric battle field ,Better Intelligence,Imagery etc etc....

What do you mean By the bolded part??? See atleast learn to give respect to those who respect you.... I never said anything wrong, did I?:undecided:

Mam i was saying that although Indians are considered to be the one who report about the Pakistan's Progress and they just tend to joined the thread and post. By the way, if you have the pics of SLV (Pak) you where talking about then please post them:pakistan::cheers::pakistan::smitten::yahoo:.

Back
Top Bottom