What's new

PAK cannot end terrorism or close terror camps:Musharraf

Root of conflict may be somewhere is not an excuse to burn down our own home. The terrorism is badly affecting Pakistan internally rather than making any contribution to liberation of Kashmir.

Well put.

I wish the ' orchestrators' in Pindi would realise that in their anxiety to put India to discomfort they have pushed Pakistan across a point of no return.

Compare India and Pakistan as they were in say 1988, 1998, 2008, and now.

Who has been worse for the time - financially, socially, economically or any other indicator of national performance ?

Meanwhile, India not only still has the same real estate where tourists throng and from what one reads - the other side is busy shooting itself in the foot. It is even building the tallest Rail bridges in its northern state to take trains upto Srinagar.

What has Pakistan achieved from decades of hostility except making life difficult for itself ?

He is honest in saying that the snake has grown too big for its master and any attempt to restrain it will cause the snake to bite back its masters. The same happened with the taliban and the same will happen with the kashmiri militants.

What India needs to do is increase forces in Kashmir and along the border, kill anything that moves, keep building extreme diplomatic pressure internationally.

Gayi Bhaisn paani mein.

Looks like the Kashmiri Militants have become another Taliban - ready to strike the hands that feed them, It seems it's gone out of Pakistan control. The international community should do something about ridding Pakistan of terrorist organizations and terror camps.

PAK cannot end terrorism or close terror camps...not because they cannot.....because they dont want.....

PAK wants India to bleed.....and end bleeding themselves....

PAK cannot end terrorism or close terror camps...not because they cannot.....because they dont want.....

PAK wants India to bleed.....and end bleeding themselves....

They cannot....it's as simple as daylight - not because they are not capable - it's because it will be too bloody for Pakistan itself.

Musharraf has made Pakistan laughing stock in this world.

I never thought i could see this comment in PDF.... i have come across somany friends from pakistan and the way they support mushraff i am sure they are diehard fans of Mushraff.....

until the root of the problem is solved, naturally there will continue to be a nationalist resistance

and it wont be going anyway anytime soon....in fact, the attack on 5 members of indian CPRF a few days back --it's a reminder that the anti-occupation sentiments are still existing and widespread

its pakistan thats occupying P0K

I never thought i could see this comment in PDF.... i have come across somany friends from pakistan and the way they support mushraff i am sure they are diehard fans of Mushraff.....

Actually Musharraf is the most hated person in Pakistan. The few Pakistanis suppporting him are those who are on PDF or those who are living overseas. :meeting:

Root cause? Why doesn't Pakistani implement Taliban Sharia and end their terrorism problem in a second?

Root cause is an excuse for state's terrorism policy. Causes can always be cooked up, particularly in illiterate people overdosed on religion.

i think pakistan should implement talibani sharia law..........mullas with big beards roaming everywhere.....giving lessons of Islam to everyone:astagh:.........fidayeens with AK47,rpgs,IEDS, roaming everywhere to kill anti islamis:astagh:.........why not PAF induct some mujhahids to fly f16.....they will patrol pakistan from air and drop laser guided bombs on anti islamis,kafirs inside pakistan.........that will be awesome:D. here arms laws are very strict:cry: i want to try AKs,rpgs etc........arms freaks like me will surely come to pakitan then

EzioAltaïr;4040948 said:
And the fact that three school children playing cricket were injured shows how cruel these So called Self Proclaimed freedom fighters really are.
Using the word freedom fighter for these inhuman murderers is like insulting the freedom fighters who had laid for freedom their respective countries....

On Topic-Its better that Pakistan should work on closing these terror camps otherwise i don't think our establishment will mind in returning the same favour to Pakistan that too with interest...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom