What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

Dear i didn't said anything about SL robust auto industry or Pakistanis Assembly lines. Why you people are burning if pakistan gifted something to SL. It has nothing to do with india if pakistan is assembler or producer. Don't call it desi now because it is written by an indian journalist. Say it loudly indian journalists making stupid news.

Indian are not desis ??????

Does it matter the vehicle is produced in Pakistan by any means Pakistan can export it to any country even back to Japan but like india Pakistan has the TOT for the toyota products nothing is imported from Japan except for engine and a few little things which means if the product has a price of 1.6 million rupees Toyota Japan might get 25%-30% of the price from the sales rest goes to local company other wise company will never survive.

Indus motor is just assembler and import drivetrain, engine & axle then what is important to manufacture.

This is mystry economics in this area......if you see the Pak Rs. Value its low even India and Nepal......but when you come to know linving standard of average normal peoples in Pakistan.......its much high than other countries in this region.......you can say the nation is not as much poor as always described, but govt is poor.

Wrong, Indias Human Development Index is higher than Pakistans

Indian are not desis ??????

Indus motor is just assembler and import drivetrain, engine & axle then what is important to manufacture.
Yes but be specific about this column it's written by a stupid indian journalist.

You surely don't know anything about Indus motors or manufacturing, if that is the case tell me did Tata also creates every single part in their vehicle?
No
Not even a single pin is manufactured purely 100% by any country, some thing is always involved in the creation of products which are imported weather its man power, raw materials, or mechanism involved.

Pakistan on Wednesday broke the Indian monopoly over the supply of transport vehicles to the Sri Lankan armed forces and the police by gifting a hundred Toyota Corolla (Altis) cars to the security forces.

I'm sure if you guys wanna give stuff away for free, there'll be people to take it. Hell you can break the monopoly in India by giving a 100 corollas to us...I'm sure GOI won't look a gift horse in the mouth as long as its a Toyota :enjoy::rofl::lol:
Ha Ha Ha as your stuff in Afghanistan.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
You are a gem ...

Its a Japanese car,aint it?

Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India but now all types of trucks, vehicles are bought from Pakistan.

From the article...Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka -The New Indian Express

Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India.

epicfail1.jpg

You surely don't know anything about Indus motors or manufacturing, if that is the case tell me did Tata also creates every single part in their vehicle?
No
Not even a single pin is manufactured purely 100% by any country, some thing is always involved in the creation of products which are imported weather its man power, raw materials, or mechanism involved.

Tata does manufacture (and develop in many cases ) the engine,transmission etc.

Epic troll thread . It happened because OP modified an statement in the end to shag himself and his ego to sleep .

Original Statement

Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India.

OP's beggar wishes ( modified statement )

Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India but now all types of trucks, vehicles are bought from Pakistan.

And many simple pakistanis got fooled and thanked him while Indians took OP on a ride .

The correct headline should be:

"Toyota breaks monopoly of Indian car manufacturers in Sri Lanka"

:rofl:

Epic troll thread . .
Because of Trolls and troll lords from India.:woot::p:

We never claimed to break any monopolies in Afghanistan. And your comparison of Afghanistan and srilanka shows your ignorance.
Oh don't get afghanistan involved now, Talibans are kicking ur butts there and you are not doing any thing to stop or fight the Talibans, we are fighting the Talibans for you

I

Tata does manufacture (and develop in many cases ) the engine,transmission etc.
My friend engine and transmission is not all the cars whole thing, if you say that then we also develope most of the parts here in Faiselabad or Lahore or Gujranwala.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom